• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
No problem. The PRs that showed up were Seibrik, RedHalberd, Afro, Xaltis and MVD.

If I remember correctly, Ryo sent Xaltis and Afro to loser's. Polt sent Seibrik and MVD to loser's. Can't remember who Halberd lost to.

There were 9 pools of about 5 people, top 3 made it out. 27 man bracket.

-!-

Smash Lord
ill say Hal lost to masky? considering he went to winner finals (hal was prob on the opposite side of seibrik)

I'm curious about doubles results too.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Oh god... when these results go up people are going to flip.

Lets just say that a couple Metaknight players decided it would be a good idea to get wasted after pools :awesome:

Incredible tournament.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
... The one tournament where the two best people get drunk... and I wasn't there to win...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Good stuff, Polt.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
PS. Shoutout to my boys in Naples. If you guys didn't hear, they flipped their car on the way to the tourney. Mix got thrown out.

You guys doin' okay?

OverLade

Smash Hero
So results looked something like...

1. Polt
2. Afro
3. Masky
4. Ryo
5. CO18
5. MVD
7. Ladeknight
7. GDX
9. Seibrik
9. Mampam
9. Trump
9. ????

Dubs

1. CO18 & Redhal
2. Seibrik & Fro
3. Polt & Ryo
4. Masky & MVD
5. C & Snipa

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I have the full results with me and up to eighty videos of friendlies, singles, and doubles tournament sets. Some people need to lrn2Homebrew though D:, The wiis where like most of the finals were played on were not hacked and we couldn't save them.

Stay tuned though for Ryo's DYICK

I'll make the results thread.

Shout outs to kids sellin' tamales door to door.

I'm like still processing that happened lol.

:rosalina:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
My Wii was never used. That's not a first though.

Oh wells

Tourny was fun, chilling with everyone. I'll make some shoutouts in the results thread.

Super early shoutout to GreenAce for us meeting for the first time and him being mad chill.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
My Wii was never used. That's not a first though.

Oh wells

Tourny was fun, chilling with everyone. I'll make some shoutouts in the results thread.

Super early shoutout to GreenAce for us meeting for the first time and him being mad chill.
Surprisingly my wii was somehow on the main t.v XD

Even though I did EXTREMELY BAD this tourney. It was still REALLY fun!

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I didn't get to go to this awesome tournament where mks gave away free matches!
Soooooo anybody got that bracket?
Good stuff polt!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I haven't lost to a Fox yet and I've played three different ones

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

x3 you Arctic and JaZz

Anyone I have the bracket and pools information. I'll make a results thread tonight.

:rosalina:

-!-

Smash Lord
PS. Shoutout to my boys in Naples. If you guys didn't hear, they flipped their car on the way to the tourney. Mix got thrown out.

You guys doin' okay?
Yea man, we're doing good thanks. That wasn't a good experience specially with what happened to me. I wasn't wearing a seat belt which is why.... I flew out the door. A good friend of mine told me that someone must really be watching my back and I agree cuz I cannot explain why I'm able to type at this very moment. And because I was laying on the floor in the cold I got sick as well, but it's fine by me :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
more than water for ethopia xD

also trump man, u got SO much better since last time :3 even tho u beat chaz last time, u were no match to me at the time =P but this time u brought it...next time...i got u O-O srsrly...prepare yo self :pPPP ggs tho mad hype, tampa slightly good, etc etc. =P

i drank...about 8 1/2 single shots and or 4.5 dc shots

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Alcohol is bad for you, guys... :urg:

Oh well, a win is a win. It was your choice to drink alcohol in the middle of a tournament, anyways. =P

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
1. I'm 18.

2. Alcohol is evil and should be eradicated from the world. I would never even touch the bottle containing it.

3. Soda is probably more tasty. At the very least, it smells a lot better.

:069: Good day, sir.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i drink cuz its part of my everyday life. i drink at least one glass of red merlot/chardonnay/rosette/carbernet/zinfandel wine cuz i believe its healthy for you (and by believe i can prove its healthy with actual nutritional facts).

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just like eating pure concentrated sodium, calcium, potassium, magnesium, carbon

oh anddddddd breathing pure chlroine is also beneficial

all the above are MAJOR vitamins (elements) and are vital towards u living...why not just have the full dosage?

ayo...imma chew on some sodium right nao xD

Top Bottom