• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
DSKNK and G Dub both have some (keyword) Wario exp because I have been playing him every match for a little over 2 weeks now. Did you bring up any good controllers? And I may not be home tonight so brawl practice will have to wait untill I get home. Sorry Viper. Ahh, I need to get to G Dubs and get the other good controller

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hey Viper, quick question:

Are the stages in the first post the final stage list? I want to practice on the CP stages but I want to make sure it's the right stages. If I'm reading it right, we've got no Delfino, but Pirate Ship is legal? I know there was a huge discussion on the stages earlier in the thread, but I just wanted to get a confirmation.
stages are final. Also this will be the last time i use stages like this i will join the TO group and abide by there stage list.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
its not that i think he sucks but i just think guy is better than him imo, guy is getting over his sucking streak me and him have close games now, hes good

-!-

Smash Lord
Hey meglaodon is not that bad now, he could pull through. From what I see, imo, your best characters against ICs are Snake, Wario, Lucario and Pit in that order. You guys don't have much experience so it's kinda pointless to throw the best character that counters them. If the IC won't mess up the CGs then u guys should counter with someone that is really good at not getting grab, otherwise it's over. Imo just throw someone that can more or less go even, even if that person doesn't win as long as the IC is left with one stock so the next guy can have less to worry about. Use your head better, it's all about timing who fights who and the mind set of the player.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Hey meglaodon is not that bad now, he could pull through. From what I see, imo, your best characters against ICs are Snake, Wario, Lucario and Pit in that order. You guys don't have much experience so it's kinda pointless to throw the best character that counters them. If the IC won't mess up the CGs then u guys should counter with someone that is really good at not getting grab, otherwise it's over. Imo just throw someone that can more or less go even, even if that person doesn't win as long as the IC is left with one stock so the next guy can have less to worry about. Use your head better, it's all about timing who fights who and the mind set of the player.
I agree with m!x. But TL may not be able to seperate them like Lulu or Snake, Tls playstyle avoids almost all grounded conflict. Bombs will stop CGs as well as lingering boomerangs. And I'm not sure about the rule on time outs but it would also be a good option a TL player could exploit. I mean, he just has to avoid Foward B and B setup to grab. I'd do fine playing IC. Ive been studying the MU since Agblow and his crew played gay and forced CPs to only Smashville, FD, and BF. Bull ****. So I'm fairly confidant in my abilitys to beat ICs That or put me on the Pit player. I know that match like the back of my nut saq! lmfao

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm not quite sure why everyone is discussing how to fight Apopka on the open thread. But i feel like thats really dumb. Not only because it's an open forum where they are obviously going to see, but you guys are making us look like scrubs. Or stress filled scared little girls.
*cough Dskank* *cough Dwho*

Edit: Delphino and Picto are missing?! This makes Jiggly puff a saaaad puff.

-!-

Smash Lord
I don't think it'll have a MAJOR impact when it comes to actually playing, but I was just giving a tip targeting the ICs, nothing too special. When it comes down to it, if you guys are better you'll win, if not you'll loose.

This crew battle seems interesting, hope it finds its way to the Internet somehow.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
umm 2-djeff is a good ic why would we not want a snake in our line up.
any snake loses to my IC except Hrnut , gallax and brobly Mvd i beat every other snake hands down

gdub is a better tl than matt is a snake, tl beats snake and g-dub is decent at the mu, and he has good exp on some of the chars they play, g-dub got this, he would be more useful imo than matt would, but i dont want anyone to feel left out so maybe apopka wouldnt mind making this a 6 v 6 an add sensai to the crew battle?
TL dosnt beat Snake LMFAO he can but its not in his favor of even close and idk about 6 ppl because we might lack ppl but we got renki now anyways

I approve of this. :grin: If you guys didn't know, I play Mario, so you guys know what you're up against.
lets do it

1. snake is a counter to ic. there best player is ic. why would we not have a snake in our line up.

2. g-dub has nearly almost no exp in the snake mu. there are no snakes in adale. Where did he get this mu exp from?

3. why would he be more useful. your opinion would be better understood if you gave some support.

:popo: no exp vs ic anyone in our crew
:metaknight: - sicko is not a source of mu exp
:wario: - we can learn from SSGuy but he is also a poor source of mu exp
:pit: - dskank our whole crew knows this mu
:snake: - i know this mu and mink knows this mu and you are good at it too
LMAO lol i love how you under mind my bros wario hes probably going to take out most of you because he is probly the 2nd best wario main in the state.... and you under mind in 2 pro and kuro lmao thats to funny im sure they will beat you guys hard lmao

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
LMAO lol i love how you under mind my bros wario hes probably going to take out most of you because he is probly the 2nd best wario main in the state.... and you under mind in 2 pro and kuro lmao thats to funny im sure they will beat you guys hard lmao
If you say so man. This crew battle will be good. You're lucky youre the ice climbers, or you wouldn't have a chance. Luckily. i have pocket jigglypuff.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
any snake loses to my IC except Hrnut , gallax and brobly Mvd i beat every other snake hands down

TL dosnt beat Snake LMFAO he can but its not in his favor of even close and idk about 6 ppl because we might lack ppl but we got renki now anyways

lets do it

i did not say anything about the players them self. All i was discussing was the amount of mu exp we have vs each listed char.

i dont know what you were talking about and weather solo is the next best wario means little when i can only think of 3 warios in fl. hell D who is the best lulu main in fl and i can beat him but he is the only one in fl.

you talk your crew up so much the only one i see doing anything in tourny is you. the others are just as random as g-dub.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i did not say anything about the players them self. All i was discussing was the amount of mu exp we have vs each listed char.

i dont know what you were talking about and weather solo is the next best wario means little when i can only think of 3 warios in fl. hell D who is the best lulu main in fl and i can beat him but he is the only one in fl.

you talk your crew up so much the only one i see doing anything in tourny is you. the others are just as random as g-dub.
no dwho isnt lmao snipa is lol
dwho dosnt even play any1 outside of yall little suck fest lol snipa dose

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
no dwho isnt lmao snipa is lol
dwho dosnt even play any1 outside of yall little suck fest lol snipa dose
I think you meant dope.
And Snipa doesn't main lucario. He mains IC with a pocket lulu.
And his lulu is nothing compared to Dwho. Dwhos Lulu will **** bricks of Steel and Fighting type on scrubs.

Hell....
If i remember right... he's done pretty good in tourney. Knocked Fearless out of bracket. 2-0ed EmoWolf. I'm not going to give his bio, but His lulu's nasty.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

I think you meant dope.
And Snipa doesn't main lucario. He mains IC with a pocket lulu.
And his lulu is nothing compared to Dwho. Dwhos Lulu will **** bricks of Steel and Fighting type on scrubs.

Hell....
If i remember right... he's done pretty good in tourney. Knocked Fearless out of bracket. 2-0ed EmoWolf. I'm not going to give his bio, but His lulu's nasty.
see mink stfu you dont know anything to... he mains lucario ask him you idiots he hasnt played IC in months at a tourney except for today for 1 matchup and he wasnt doing as good as he used to with them and he still won him match
you guys dont have the best anything so plz stop saying that lol
and fearless dosnt even like play serious anymore lmao
and who tha **** is emowolf? another lake alfred player? lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
For one.
Dont tell me stfu. Ever.Again.

2nd. No one was saying they are the best but you. You are the ONLY one spitting fire. Viper was making a point by saying you're hyping your team for best Wario or w/e, and he responded by pointing out due to the population of the characters, his brother could be considered a top lucario main.

3rd. I'm sorry i dont follow Snipa's life. last i checked he was a IC main. I'm glad your following his tourney results.

4th. Emo Wolf (Swolf) is a good meta/falco in Naples.

5th. Fearless was 2-0'ed back in Summer. Though, you seem to have a response for everything so talking to you lacks any luster or necesity for me. I was mainly pointing out facts.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
when i see some tourny results from snipa then i will call him a lulu player till then he has done nothing. And D who is the most successful lucario main in fl at this point.

post some results to prove me wrong. other wise take it as fact

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Of, and Jeff, I'll get you in a 3 dollar mm after? and kuro as well as long as it's Pit V Lucario.

3 is all I got. I can't do any more.
Ill do a $3 mm lol. best of 5. Regular stagelist. not this tourneys :D.

If i show up at this, you all should MM me abunch.
ill do it as long as u dont go meta =3

Am I in some crew battle?
Kyon You dont need a crew cuz you would beat everyone. You would go in land a dair and fair and pull a bom-om each time and 3 stock the whole crew.
Alright just set myself up with a ride. I'm coming to dis. Not making the Lock in though lol.

This is gonna be sex~

:rosalina:
good **** cant wait to meetcha.

Hey Viper, quick question:

Are the stages in the first post the final stage list? I want to practice on the CP stages but I want to make sure it's the right stages. If I'm reading it right, we've got no Delfino, but Pirate Ship is legal? I know there was a huge discussion on the stages earlier in the thread, but I just wanted to get a confirmation.
awww didnt notice no delphino....that makes me a sad Pit :(

dskank

Smash Journeyman

OMG GRRRL POWER

LOL look at this ******, idk y the **** he thinks we were talking about tl v snake

dude education in auburndale is pretty bad, but damn. if ur stupidity is standard for apopka then this crew battle will be easier than expected, honestly i would like to take a **** on u irl

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Oh and as for apopka not placing besides Jeff...1) each of us are close to breaking top 10 jeff consistently bebop once and solo once and each of us come in at least close to top 10 regardless. Only reason i havent yet is cuz i havent put in as much effort with Pit as JEff has with IC. HIs IC is beyond just being legit. As for stupidity....We will see...we will see.:cool:

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm liking this *nods*

hey DJ, are your ICs better then Aglows and Snipe at his best??? (I duno if Aglow still plays at all???)

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Oh and as for apopka not placing besides Jeff...1) each of us are close to breaking top 10 jeff consistently bebop once and solo once and each of us come in at least close to top 10 regardless. Only reason i havent yet is cuz i havent put in as much effort with Pit as JEff has with IC. HIs IC is beyond just being legit. As for stupidity....We will see...we will see.:cool:
no ones trash talking apopka as a crew, just trash talking 2d's illiteracy

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol snipa is better than dwho when it comes to lucario, sorry guys

just deal with it and move on to get better.

and its not because of just which person is more popular. After watching you both and playing he honestly is the better lucario. and at this point, his ICs have become his pocket char...he uses all lucario in teams, and lucario about 90% of the time in singles :laugh:

as far as the tourney goes, it should be fun. can probably go visit my moms afterwards since its right beside my hometown

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I think 2d jeff has some salt in his vag. And GDX, I think the last time we played was a long *** time ago. I haven't seen snipas lucario, but you haven't seen mine since. But Kuro, I look foward to our matches. And I'm down with reg stages lol. I don't like the tourny list as much

And Fuhk Kraggily a*s B*tches! Nigas gonna be salty. And SuperWolf would prob take out your entire crew. Jus sayin. Hype on SW

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I think 2d jeff has some salt in his vag. And GDX, I think the last time we played was a long *** time ago. I haven't seen snipas lucario, but you haven't seen mine since. But Kuro, I look foward to our matches. And I'm down with reg stages lol. I don't like the tourny list as much

And Fuhk Kraggily a*s B*tches! Nigas gonna be salty. And SuperWolf would prob take out your entire crew. Jus sayin. Hype on SW
lolol 1 vs 5 id put 1000 dollars we'd win that **** bro even though it'll never happen xD. And ya i have literally never fought a lulu so i guess ill just have to use some fire and ground type to beat that **** lol and cool yay funs stages~. Ya i dont much care for the list either but its w/e. I look forward to our matches as well.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
*like*

lolol 1 vs 5 id put 1000 dollars we'd win that **** bro even though it'll never happen xD. And ya i have literally never fought a lulu so i guess ill just have to use some fire and ground type to beat that **** lol and cool yay funs stages~. Ya i dont much care for the list either but its w/e. I look forward to our matches as well.
lol you guys are lucky my crew wont be coming or youd be loosing 1000 dollars haha, dont talk shxt on someone you dont know dawggg id wreck your pit so hard metaknight will be telling you "your not ready yet!' so chill dowgggg if u dont want to get 3 stocked ;)

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I've played a few different Pits. The best of which is Dskank. But I look foward to this. It's a good thing that its 3/5.

@Wolf, lol. You guys aren't making it?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
*like*

lol you guys are lucky my crew wont be coming or youd be loosing 1000 dollars haha, dont talk shxt on someone you dont know dawggg id wreck your pit so hard metaknight will be telling you "your not ready yet!' so chill dowgggg if u dont want to get 3 stocked ;)
Nawww bro read again he said 1 vs 5 i cant speak for your crew but i can tell you now you couldnt beat us all in a 1 vs 5 ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
btw, whats with all of this bad trashtalk between ****ty players?

we're all bad, since none of us are on the PRs, so NONE of us have any room to be talking trash about anyone else really

just shut up, and prove your worth on the tourney days. maybe one day you guys will learn to let your results speak for you

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

we're all bad, since none of us are on the PRs, so NONE of us have any room to be talking trash about anyone else really

just shut up, and prove your worth on the tourney days. maybe one day you guys will learn to let your results speak for you
Lol its fun tho :awesome: i dont do it that often to people i dont know but i couldnt resist the urge. Im tight with any1 i meet anyways lol. And as for not having room to be doing it....of course people can trash talk w/e they want. Just look at Politicians...and rivals... :reverse:

Exdeath

Smash Master
So I'm not gonna be apart of this crew battles, eh?
Aren't you with Poinciana? If not, you can be with UCF. :)

We have to keep our trash talk fresh for other regions and practice makes perfect! :colorful:

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Lol its fun tho :awesome: i dont do it that often to people i dont know but i couldnt resist the urge. Im tight with any1 i meet anyways lol. And as for not having room to be doing it....of course people can trash talk w/e they want. Just look at Politicians...and rivals... :reverse:
I second this. And just because you're not on the PRs doesn't mean you suck. That just means that out of a whole state, containing over hundreds of thounsands of people, you arent top 10.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Nawww bro read again he said 1 vs 5 i cant speak for your crew but i can tell you now you couldnt beat us all in a 1 vs 5 ;)
lol if i went there id go with my crew u READ again i wouldnt go bymyself haha but either way me bs your crew on a one vs 5 i wouldnt care either, but i called you outt on my post about that pitt nd that gay shxttt i cant speak for ur crew either but i wouldnt plan to go speak haha im also talking about youuu nd thatt pitt see whats good since ur so confident.

I've played a few different Pits. The best of which is Dskank. But I look foward to this. It's a good thing that its 3/5.

@Wolf, lol. You guys aren't making it?
idnt think so dawg, we dont have a ride. mink said if he found a ride for us hell let us know id love to go nd see this shxt go downn

LOL just because a person is not on the PR it means they suck. results do speak best but that dosnt mean were bad. nd people talk thrash. its how it is lol nd the tourney its time to chillll all that is my thoughts on it tho. but some people arent as good cux some people actually do suck at the game i get you but it aint to that extend where if ur not Pr ur bad hahaha:cool:

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
****. Its like 20 dollars gas money from Winter Haven to where you are... You down for staying up here for a few days? I could prob get 20 in gas money and save up baser change (lol) get you the ride here and back, I know mink is comming up thursday. If you're down for it.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
****. Its like 20 dollars gas money from Winter Haven to where you are... You down for staying up here for a few days? I could prob get 20 in gas money and save up baser change (lol) get you the ride here and back, I know mink is comming up thursday. If you're down for it.
yea dawg sounds str8 man, we could stay up there wed have to come back sunday night since mix works all day but wed help u out with gas money dawg it sick going here just let us know how it go down

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
yea dawg sounds str8 man, we could stay up there wed have to come back sunday night since mix works all day but wed help u out with gas money dawg it sick going here just let us know how it go down
Alright. Well I have your number so I can call or text you if you text. I'll keep you posted

Exdeath

Smash Master
So it looks like crews will be: Tampa, Good Shee, Orlando, Apopka, Poinciana, Swamp *****s, and Naples. Crews hype!?

Top Bottom