• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Im hurt Viper. Me and Dfear aren't on your attendees list?

I'm also bringing my wii.
@ GDX i still see no results on snipas lulu show me results dont talk about them? I would hope he is getting good with lulu. thats a great char and needs more rep. SHOW ME RESULTS OR SHUT UP.

i got you xaltis can wait to get some games in with you.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
For one.
Dont tell me stfu. Ever.Again.

2nd. No one was saying they are the best but you. You are the ONLY one spitting fire. Viper was making a point by saying you're hyping your team for best Wario or w/e, and he responded by pointing out due to the population of the characters, his brother could be considered a top lucario main.

3rd. I'm sorry i dont follow Snipa's life. last i checked he was a IC main. I'm glad your following his tourney results.

4th. Emo Wolf (Swolf) is a good meta/falco in Naples.

5th. Fearless was 2-0'ed back in Summer. Though, you seem to have a response for everything so talking to you lacks any luster or necesity for me. I was mainly pointing out facts.
Dude every1 has a better lucario than Dwho lmao jk but snipa is seriously better and i didnt say solo had the best wario check my post again son

dude education in auburndale is pretty bad, but damn. if ur stupidity is standard for apopka then this crew battle will be easier than expected, honestly i would like to take a **** on u irl
**** on my face in real life? is that a threat? because if your not talking about the game were gonna have some problems

I'm liking this *nods*

hey DJ, are your ICs better then Aglows and Snipe at his best??? (I duno if Aglow still plays at all???)
IDK maybe just because aglow plays D3 now and snipa plays lucario.. ppl said i had better things than aglow and snipa and they have better stuff than me. we play diffrent IC is like MK you can have your own style and still play good

no ones trash talking apopka as a crew, just trash talking 2d's illiteracy
Dude go read your crews **** in the previous pages and stfu really

I think 2d jeff has some salt in his vag. And GDX, I think the last time we played was a long *** time ago. I haven't seen snipas lucario, but you haven't seen mine since. But Kuro, I look foward to our matches. And I'm down with reg stages lol. I don't like the tourny list as much

And Fuhk Kraggily a*s B*tches! Nigas gonna be salty. And SuperWolf would prob take out your entire crew. Jus sayin. Hype on SW
I have no salt dawg yaqll just made that yall the worst region and probably lose to somewhere like oregan lmao
*like*

lol you guys are lucky my crew wont be coming or youd be loosing 1000 dollars haha, dont talk shxt on someone you dont know dawggg id wreck your pit so hard metaknight will be telling you "your not ready yet!' so chill dowgggg if u dont want to get 3 stocked ;)
ok bring your self and no1 mm for that much because this game dosnt have legit combos i say that all the time
if you wanna mm over 100$ see me in mvc2

btw, whats with all of this bad trashtalk between ****ty players?

we're all bad, since none of us are on the PRs, so NONE of us have any room to be talking trash about anyone else really

just shut up, and prove your worth on the tourney days. maybe one day you guys will learn to let your results speak for you
and GDX is right but swamp ***** are worst and Viper i dont see any of your ppl placing at tourneys except at your sorry tourneys
heres what goes on at your tourneys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfsTCHIAN3g
this is recent to like wtf you gotta remeber that our tourneys are 10x as hard as yours

-!-

Smash Lord
IDK maybe just because aglow plays D3 now and snipa plays lucario.. ppl said i had better things than aglow and snipa and they have better stuff than me. we play diffrent IC is like MK you can have your own style and still play good
ight sounds cool to me, you got game then.

:250:

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
ok bring your self and no1 mm for that much because this game dosnt have legit combos i say that all the time
if you wanna mm over 100$ see me in mvc2
uh ohh IC standing up for the pit player lmao but ight it dont matter if i go well see whats good with that IC Gay shxt grabbb

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Apopka has tournaments? :awesome:
thanks x and yeah i dont see apk holding any tourneys.

weather my tourneys are hard or not dose not matter i can only beat the people in my area and most of the time its for new players to get better. but people dont see it like that.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
thanks x and yeah i dont see apk holding any tourneys.

weather my tourneys are hard or not dose not matter i can only beat the people in my area and most of the time its for new players to get better. but people dont see it like that.
we hold smashfest once a week on average and we dont only play smash. It said that yall host tourneys and still are bad

Two-Ell

Smash Master
>.> Multiquote

The crews hype/**** talk is pretty funny to read lol. It's too bad I'm not making the lock in to see all this go down.

Aren't the Swamp *****s South West FL?

:rosalina:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
>.> Multiquote

The crews hype/**** talk is pretty funny to read lol. It's too bad I'm not making the lock in to see all this go down.

Aren't the Swamp *****s South West FL?

:O didnt you hear 2link? It aint happenin at the lock in cuz none of apk is gonna be there for that. Viper gonna make it happen on teh Saturday so YOU WILL BE THERE :cool:

Oh and ya its hilarious im lovin it.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh really? that's good ****. This will be an amazing way to start winter break lol. Viper you should mention the Crews hype in the thread title. Oh and if you don't have an AiB I can make a listing for you on that site and maybe catch some players that happen to use that site more than SWF. Maybe grab some random players hopefully.

Viper can you like update the schedule so we have a greater idea how everything is gonna play out. The one you have there I think didn't account for how big this was gonna get lol.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
@ GDX i still see no results on snipas lulu show me results dont talk about them? I would hope he is getting good with lulu. thats a great char and needs more rep. SHOW ME RESULTS OR SHUT UP.

i got you xaltis can wait to get some games in with you.
Gonna be hype.

Exdeath

Smash Master
well i mean where some one is good and im done swamp is just taliking outta there *** now
Of course they are. That's where **** talk comes from. :069:

Viper can you like update the schedule so we have a greater idea how everything is gonna play out.
I agree.

lol i know this game isnt worth that much lol
You have to work pretty hard to find a game that costs ~$100 without it being a collector's edition or something silly like that.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I challenge NickRiddle to a 10$ Bo13 set. You down?
I will make this so hype if you are taken up on your challenge Gallax it will also be recorded. Sound good.

we hold smashfest once a week on average and we dont only play smash. It said that yall host tourneys and still are bad
Its sad that you cant get a group of players around the apk area to come together and have a 12-16 man $2 tourney to help new players get a feel for the tourney scene.

I have built a scene everywhere i go get on my level.
places i go Lake Alfred FGCU both have blooming scenes. Dont hate cause i can rally and build.

like mini tourneys but we dont post them because they dont mean anything and when i said our tourneys i mean like CFL in general lol
D-Torr i think we need the muti qoute tutorial again. Can you helo 2d-jeff out for me. lol

Oh really? that's good ****. This will be an amazing way to start winter break lol. Viper you should mention the Crews hype in the thread title. Oh and if you don't have an AiB I can make a listing for you on that site and maybe catch some players that happen to use that site more than SWF. Maybe grab some random players hopefully.

Viper can you like update the schedule so we have a greater idea how everything is gonna play out. The one you have there I think didn't account for how big this was gonna get lol.

2link that would be very much appreciated please do that for me.
and i will update the times sometime today cause you all insist np

Gonna be hype.
Xaltis this will be a great way to end the year i hope you place well for the fl falcos

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I will make this so hype if you are taken up on your challenge Gallax it will also be recorded. Sound good.

Its sad that you cant get a group of players around the apk area to come together and have a 12-16 man $2 tourney to help new players get a feel for the tourney scene.

I have built a scene everywhere i go get on my level.
places i go Lake Alfred FGCU both have blooming scenes. Dont hate cause i can rally and build.

D-Torr i think we need the muti qoute tutorial again. Can you helo 2d-jeff out for me. lol

2link that would be very much appreciated please do that for me.
and i will update the times sometime today cause you all insist np

Xaltis this will be a great way to end the year i hope you place well for the fl falcos
I should. Hopefully.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Aren't you with Poinciana? If not, you can be with UCF. :)
If Team Clutch has an extra spot, I'll gladly be on their squad if they allow it. I may not be in their crew, but I still am Poinciana and would gladly represent it.

I gotta look for that post again LOL

It's lost somewhere in the UCF thread so it'll take a while.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
D-torr man, i got your back
This is probably in my top 5 favorite quotes of time. And i have helped use this brilliant tutorial to help others as well.

[collapse=Multiquote Tutorial]Step 1: Decide on how many quotes you are going to use. If more than one, you select the multiquote button to select them except the final post you are going to quote.

If you have the standard SWF layout, it should look like this...

Step 2: Select the final post you are going to quote. Do it as it is normally done.

Step 3: SUCCESS!!!

And there you have! You now know how to multiquote.
[/collapse]

Also i agree, Naples should def come :D.
Mix is too good.

Top Bottom