• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus *12/18/10* ~There Will Be A Lock In~ #Bring Setups# CFL

DFEAR

Smash Hero
does it matter? diddy is more brokn than everything combined. i will be doing work at this.

-!-

Smash Lord
does it matter? diddy is more brokn than everything combined. i will be doing work at this.
hey, don't think you're gonna get away this time dawwg. Mark my words, WE WILL PLAY!

EDIT: 'fro, no it doesn't. Check the list on fist post.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
The MK Rule:

The loser of the previous match cannot counterpick a transparent stage as MK.
The loser of the previous match cannot choose MK after selecting a transparent stage as a counterpick.
The winner of the previous match cannot choose MK if a transparent stage is selected as the loser's counterpick.
However, if the winner was MK in the previous match, he can stay MK.

Transparent Stages:
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Norfair
Distant Planet
Port Town Aero Dive

-!-

Smash Lord
The MK Rule:

The loser of the previous match cannot counterpick a transparent stage as MK.
The loser of the previous match cannot choose MK after selecting a transparent stage as a counterpick.
The winner of the previous match cannot choose MK if a transparent stage is selected as the loser's counterpick.
However, if the winner was MK in the previous match, he can stay MK.

Transparent Stages:
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Norfair
Distant Planet
Port Town Aero Dive
I think this is wrong, but to make things less confusing basically an MK is not allowed to CP a transparent stage. Say, if I'm being taken to Brinstar by a Wario I am allowed to change to MK cuz I am not the one CPing. unless Viper made some changes and changed this part of the rule?

-!-

Smash Lord
*If a player is counter picking and they select a stage with a transparent floor , they may not select meta knight as well.
I think I may be right, but Viper should confirm it though.

btw I hope u make this cuz we've never played XD

OverLade

Smash Hero
Gaaaaaay^^^

edit:
Rules I mean. Seriously I agree with Gallax. If Frigate is the only CP I can use everyone will just ban it.. At least give Delphino as an option...

-!-

Smash Lord
this works perfect for me lol, I never really was in favor of the rule. But w/e i'll enjoy it, still... MK can still win on the other stages.

just hope that ur opponent makes the mistake to CP u on one of the transparent stages to make it easier. idk.

EDIT: btw Delfino is not even legal for this tournament, check the list for CPs.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
this cp list supports diddddddy sooooo much....YAY INFINITES WARGARBBBLLLLLL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the transparent stage thing is...odd, at best. just ban sharking if youre that concerned with it lol

if anyone wanted my actual opinion, id prefer the non-MK rule and leave it as a regular tourney, except remove japes cause japes is bad *looks at tommy g*

-!-

Smash Lord
I noticed that there is no ledge grab limit rule, unless I missed reading it?

also don't get ur hopes up on changing the rules, trust me it'll fail. :)

Well the bbr member would know more about stalling than viper tbh. Pits planking is stoppable as well as mks planking as long as you are not doing the perfect planking technique, which is still hard to pull off. Planking is legit as well as timing people out. If you have a problem with this then change ur rules.

-!-

Smash Lord
Trust me... I tried telling him before and he didn't understood the whole BBR rule set for planking. For him, if u don't have any type of projectile then that means ur stalling. So pit, rob, mario and luigi i.e. will be legit but on the contrary, MK will not lol

this should be interesting...

Albert.

Smash Master
I'm being as honest and transparent about our prospects for saturday as possible.

This conversation might be informative to the 4 of you who are my passengers and not named Snipa

snipa9800
9:24
So albert are you able to drive?

bassclefalbert
yo
pretty sure yeah
I'm going to my car dealer tomorrow to get new tires
snipa9800
oh ok
Cool

bassclefalbert
9:25
I'm gonna pay for the tires myself because my step father hasn't put the money aside yet
Only foreseeable problem is that he could get pissed @ me for doing that LOL
ORRR Honda doesn't have my tires

Otherwise we'd be shit out of luck, because the tires would not be able to handle the trip. (not because I don't want to go :/ )

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I kneeew that was Gallax on that alt account.
His typing style, the pit mention, and him calling himself a BBR member.

lol Albert will him getting mad keep you from going?

also are you going to the lockin or are you going saturday?

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Actually that confuses more than helps. No one would know you're refering to yourself in the third person.

Meglaodon who's in your car and which day are you going up? D:

dskank

Smash Journeyman
That was a test run for my new hydra account ;)
if by hydra u mean the nazi organization from the deadpool comics, ur a boss

viper says this will be the last tourney with this rule set, he will conform to the fascist bbr rule set

edit: my pit will plank like true scum at this tourny, i honestly want a lgl cause i dont aim to time out people, and mk planking hurts me deeply, very few chars have any option for stopping it at all, so if viper dqs a planking mk more power to him

Two-Ell

Smash Master
>_____________________________>

I give up lol. It's Rosalina so it's all good. Try looking at the face more if you can help it :troll:

Thanks Xaltis, I thought they were too.

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
>_____________________________>

I give up lol. It's Rosalina so it's all good. Try looking at the face more if you can help it :troll:

Thanks Xaltis, I thought they were too.

What a pervert.

I see what you did tharr.

You guys should see half the stuff he PM's me. It's all very disturbing images of belly buttoned things that should not be mentioned and a non-colour display over other items.

Top Bottom