• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus, Central FL-VIDEOS UP-

OverLade

Smash Hero
I tried, but not only will my SDI not suck, it won't suck some more either :(

BTW Black Ikes FTW. How are all the best Ike's so *****?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
But dude, I'm white, and I'm not thinking that I'm black. Does that make me the exception?

Edit: lol at that set. Second game last stock could've ended better, but oh well.

OverLade

Smash Hero
But dude, I'm white, and I'm not thinking that I'm black. Does that make me the exception?

Edit: lol at that set. Second game last stock could've ended better, but oh well.
LOL Damn that's that @nti syndrome (NAMESEARCH DODGE SON). I like being black myself but hey I can't judge.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
lol I'm the Uncle Ruckus of the Midwest; everyone who's been around me for a good amount of time knows that.

BTW, what's the avatar you're sporting? Looks awesome.

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's Rathalos. I've been playing Monster Hunter Tri and eventually you get to this ******* and he dair camps you for 45 minutes. But the game is ****ing awesome I recommend it to anyone with enough free time to get to the good parts.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Don't ask me, Red. But I'm an Oreo, dude. And my Ike sucks anyway.
Will the real Oreo please stand up? I repeat will the real Oreo please stand up? -stands up-

There's no such thing as Oreos in Smash bros because everyone thinks they're black.
Looooooooooool.

I've come to terms with my whiteness.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm recording some videos from this tournament and I don't know who everyone is.

Please check the videos later and let me know who is who.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FloridaMeister

EDIT: The videos that I'm recording from my Wii are having some problems.

EDITv2: I've fixed the problem and I'm re-uploading the videos now.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I believe that I've uploaded all of the tournament videos that I have from this, including Poltergust vs. CO18.

Sorry for the double post.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Masky, Ryo, and Poltergust, I <3 uuuuuuu guyz, congrats!
(I <3 Masky the most)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yes! Finally! Thanks a ton! =D

My sets vs. Masky and Afro are still lost, though...

Anyways, 2link, it may be way late, but you can update the LT results with me at first and C at second. We did that MM at ZP and I managed to win, so that was basically our GF set.

:069:

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Legit, but it needs more.

[collapse="LOL"]+Back, -ACE-, -RedX-, -taco, -Vocal-, 2-DJeff+, 2link121, 69%, 9millimeter, a nub, Aeon666, Afro_Thundah, Albert., Anther, Asdioh, asianaussie, Atlus8, Ausp, Bacon Isai, baka4moé, Ballistics, Bebop!, BestNessn00b, BigD!!!, BigWenz, Bizzarro Flame, Blacknight99923, Blank Mauser, blaze3927, Blue Rogue, bowser king, bowz, brickbox, Brookman, Budget Player Cadet_, Calvo819, Cats&Dogs, Cheeri-Oats, Cheers, Chill, chillindude829, Cobalt, Composeur, Croi, Crusayer, Cynan Machae, Cyrain, D'oH, Da1AndOnlySonic, Dar1u5, Dark Shifter, DarkChris126, DarkLouis331, Darkshadow7827, David Wonn, Dekar173, Delta-cod+, Denzi, DerpDaBerp, dettadeus, Dewp, DFEAR, DiamondbodySharpshooter, DRDN, DrillbitSammy, Druggedfox, DualCats, Duchock, Duff0, DusK-The-Stray, Emma Watson's Boyfriend, Enreeke, Eternal Yoshi, ETWIST51294, Feags, FGCU Viper, FlameWaveK, Forever Kasrani, Frames, Freezewish, g-regulate, Gaara♥, gallax, Gamer_Mason, Gamma Ridley, Ganonsburg, General_Zod, Gerudo Knight, Get A Load of This!, ghostbone, Glyph, GodAtHand, Gordito, Gova, greatness_007, GreenAce, GrimFandango, Grimice, Guest❃, Gustav Wind, Hater, Heartz♥, Hotdog, hotdogturtle, icekirbyixi, Idea, iFrostyy, iKiLLOTz, infzy, Jace08, Jimbo Slice, jmozz5, Jon?, JoyousOne, Jrugs, JTB, junkimchi, JustinKamikaze, JuxtaposeX, k9., KageMurphy, KenniSpam!, Kholdstare, King~, KiraFlax, KirbyIRL, Kirbyoshi, Kishin, Kishiru+, Kite91, Kotami, Laijin, Lance87, Lespar, LivewiresXe, lloDownedu74, lord karn, Lord Knight, lordhelmet, lovelyKUN, luke_atyeo, M-Wolf, Mampam+, manhunter098, maravilla831, Masmasher@, MasterWarlord, mchen, Meglaodon77, meleemaster500, Melomaniacal, Meno, Metameme, MEXICAN, mezr6397, Mini Mic, MinQ, MK26, Moophobia, Moozle, MrEh, MulticolorShyGuy, Nakamaru, napZzz, Neherazade, Neko Crispy, Neo X, NeoBatou, NeutralDamage, NeverKnowsBest, NickRiddle, Niko45, Nujabes, Ocho(*8*), Orion*, Oshtoby, outofdashdwz, Pengie, Pen_island, Perfect Chaos, Pezza, Pharaoh.DsY Kyon+, Phiddlesticks, Pitbuller26, Player-4, Plorf, PrinceOfDalaam, ProdigyA.K.A MVD, Pwneroni, R00R, R4VEN, Radiowar, Raider 88, Reaver197, Red Ryu, REL38, ResidentWaffle, Robfox, romkca, Roneblaster, royboy850, rvkevin, Rykard, Ryo_Guikido+, ryzingsun11, safehaven, Sapphire_Dragon, Seibrik+, ShadowPhoenix951, SharkAttack, Shoopman, Shun Goku Satsu, Sintenal, skaterbaj, SKidd, SkylerOcon, SkylerSilver, sleak-, smashkng, Smooth Criminal, Sms_MissileArsenal, Snap., SNG, Snoopy, SnoreStory, Solaris1110, Sold2, Solidusspriggan, Sonic Storm, sonictailslink, SpaceFalcon, Sparta Kick, Spazzums, Spelt, SStrife, Stealth Raptor, Steam, Sterowent, stingers, strawhats, Strong Bad, Surreal, swordsaint, T-block, T. Webb, T.testLP, t3h Icy, Takeover1806, TCRhade, Teczero, Th3 Composer, The Demi-Peach, TheCrimsonBlur, TheLifeRuiner, tiger10x, TL?, toki, Tom, Tomo009, Tony T, Trela, TunaCasserole, Twilight Prince, TWILTHERO, Twin_Scimitar, Typ_Ex, UberMario, Ulti, UltimateRazer, Uzima (Uzi), vanderzant, VANS, victra♥, VideoKidHEERO, VK-137, Vorguen, vVv ChiboSempai, vVv Choice, WedginatorX, WHA?, Winnnnnnnnn, Xaltis, xIblisx, Xisin, xxmoosexx, Xzax Kasrani, yukinari, Zεη, Z'zgashi+, Zelda1, ZodiakLucien, Zori, ZoSo[/collapse]
namesearch'd lol
wtf is this?

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Yes! Finally! Thanks a ton! =D

My sets vs. Masky and Afro are still lost, though...

Anyways, 2link, it may be way late, but you can update the LT results with me at first and C at second. We did that MM at ZP and I managed to win, so that was basically our GF set.

:069:
Good Stuff Polt what was the set count

Top Bottom