• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus, Central FL-VIDEOS UP-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Nah he'll def be on your side. Actually I'll only have to fight MVD in munny matches. Cause I already know your taken him out in the tourney.
yup yup

no hes at 250% and im at 120% and i lose shenanigans...cuz that has happened like 4x now >_>

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Everyone is waiting for the announcement of vids I will be uploading tonight lol.

I just have to name them all and I'll set up the desktop to upload all night.

:rosalina:

Neko Crispy

Smash Cadet
Thanks 2link for uploading vids. Just wondering? Are you going to upload any more friendlies? I saved some of my matches.

Neko Crispy

Smash Cadet
@2link,
What I meant to say was that I saved two match vids of me battling a Pit player on one of the Wiis that were at Holy Smash. I believe it was the Wii on the right side of the entrance, it also had Lady Gaga music in some of the stages

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well Neko I wouldn't purposely leave anyone out. The wiis near the entrance I don't think I got to because the owner left before I could get the replays out(Probably someone from Tampa). If you know who it belonged to have them send me everything from Dec. 18-19th.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Are those all of the videos? There's like... almost no matches that I'm in. Not even winner's finals or grand finals. ;__;

Where's my match with CO18? Masky? Afro? I really want those to get uploaded. :(

:069:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Polt the TV you played Afro on was not hacked and you guys saved nothing on it. He didn't want to play on the elevated TV when I asked(not blaming him or anything).

If you guys saved anything anywhere aside from that one tampa set up near the entrance I would've gotten it. Sorry I wanted to put your stuff up too D:

Thank you Trump, I appreciate it.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
What do you mean? I saved all my matches against CO18, Masky, and Afro. I only played on that TV because I thought it was Viper's. >.>

Whoever had that Wii, my matches against Masky and Afro should be on it. As for CO18, I played against him on the Wii that was on the left-most side of the venue (the one that kept on producing a weird noise). Who also owned that Wii?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Polt the TV you played Afro on was not hacked and you guys saved nothing on it. He didn't want to play on the elevated TV when I asked(not blaming him or anything).

If you guys saved anything anywhere aside from that one tampa set up near the entrance I would've gotten it. Sorry I wanted to put your stuff up too D:

Thank you Trump, I appreciate it.

2link da bess~

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm I dunno Polt. I thought I saw you playing Afro on the TV to the right of the elevated one(the elevated tv having Xaltis' wii). That one was not hacked from what I saw since no one saved replays on it.(I checked it too) I also checked every wii in the venue aside from a Tampa one near the door since they left before I could get to it. If someone can get me the matches if you are sure you saved them I would be glad to immediately record them. My apologies if somehow I missed them.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hmm I dunno Polt. I thought I saw you playing Afro on the TV to the right of the elevated one(the elevated tv having Xaltis' wii). That one was not hacked from what I saw since no one saved replays on it.(I checked it too) I also checked every wii in the venue aside from a Tampa one near the door since they left before I could get to it. If someone can get me the matches if you are sure you saved them I would be glad to immediately record them. My apologies if somehow I missed them.

No, we definitely played to the left of the door that was almost always open. I did both WFs and GFs on that TV and saved every match.

Top Bottom