• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I would prefer Best Sheik in PA instead of Berserker, but okay lol. Nah, I should probably relinquish that title before someone rightfully claims it. Best Sheik in PA gonna represent....with Ike!

Tech Chase, I hope I get to play you again in bracket. If not, at least a MM against your DDD ($5?), I want a crack at that guy with Ike again. =P And jimmy, you'll get your chance at revenge (and being shown no sympathy, of course).

Tink

Smash Hero
and boom goes the dynamite! Mw sleeping in style boisss! get your tournament **** talk ready~!

edit: is there any hiltons over there 0_0!?

Dart!

Smash Master
our problems are solved, i still have all those hilton points saved up lol... like over $700
and boom goes the dynamite! Mw sleeping in style boisss! get your tournament **** talk ready~!

we're sleeping in actual beds tonight? thank the ****ing gods. How does everyone else's ***** feel now? *preemptive get at me nukkas*

M@v

Subarashii!

There's a hilton in downtown pittsburgh, ~15 minutes away from here, 20 at most with traffic, but its going to be saturday.

Oh Plank, how do you have the money to come here? Shouldn't any of the extra money you have be going to the pound 5 fund?

M@v

Subarashii!
If you bring a setup/we have extra tv?

Also reposting:

Oh Plank, how do you have the money to come here? Shouldn't any of the extra money you have be going to the pound 5 fund?

Life

Smash Hero
I'll be surprised if he comes without at least paying somebody he owes while he's here (didn't hbox place in the money or am I wrong?) Otherwise he's ASKING to be griefed.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I really hope Plank's attendance here isnt going to start any Pound 5 drama. Another tournament is probably the worst place for this to be addressed.Keep it classy and take it to Private Messaging.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
some111111.....we need housing ppl!!! 4 ppl only....for friday...get at us!
Pretty much this. If we could have housing either friday or saturday night that would really help us out. Both days would be amazing, but we need all the help we can get.

What happened to smashers taking other smashers in, regardless? I housed m2k, tec0 and others before i ever met them.

edit- just saw this:

our problems are solved, i still have all those hilton points saved up lol... like over $700
GOOD **** ROY!!!

Tink

Smash Hero
roy said hes prolly not going again sooooo.....

chicago needs housing!!! omeone take us 4 innn!

M@v

Subarashii!
anyone wanna MM?
I will

.....in Brawl :troll:

But seriously whats up with that? Do you still play it somewhat with d3/wario?

Anyway, I want to stress please be here to register before registration ends. If you are only coming for singles, its fine if you come later, but I have no accurate time when singles is starting, so be wary. I'm opening reg as early as 9:30, so I'm giving plenty of time for everyone to arrive. That being said, I understand a lot of people are coming in from OoS. If you feel your going to be late with your car, call me(I'll put the number up in the OP) so I know.
I don't want to be waiting for carpools that I don't know about/aren't coming. If your coming from pretty far away(4 or more hours), I'd highly recommend staying in Pittsburgh the night before. This tourney is going to be big so things need to start ON TIME.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I will

.....in Brawl :troll:

But seriously whats up with that? Do you still play it somewhat with d3/wario?

Anyway, I want to stress please be here to register before registration ends. If you are only coming for singles, its fine if you come later, but I have no accurate time when singles is starting, so be wary. I'm opening reg as early as 9:30, so I'm giving plenty of time for everyone to arrive. That being said, I understand a lot of people are coming in from OoS. If you feel your going to be late with your car, call me(I'll put the number up in the OP) so I know.
I don't want to be waiting for carpools that I don't know about/aren't coming. If your coming from pretty far away(4 or more hours), I'd highly recommend staying in Pittsburgh the night before. This tourney is going to be big so things need to start ON TIME.

BRO

My DDD

IS RAW

I can beat ANY FALCO

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Yo michigan, you guys housing at erick/tedium's?

@lucky, I'm tryin to do some more pit kirby games if you do end up coming to this. The ONE game we did play was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom