• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 3! ATL NORTH/MIDWEST REIGIONAL! PA/OH/MI/MD/VA/WV/FL?!/and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Shoot Luckay do that MM. You know you got the peach practice already :p! Then do a pit just in case after lol

Out of curiosity, are a lot of ppl coming to this lol?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dibs on recording all Hungrybox MMs

M@v, my car plans on bringing two full Melee setups, fyi. Also, does registration end at noon sharp or does it end a bit earlier than that?

Dart!

Smash Master
looks like IL is pulling out...couldn't get housing + a few people johned so gas makes the trip not worth it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
My hands are tied here. We already were each putting out ~$50 extra for hotel costs, now with 2 less people our costs nearly doubled per person. I've been asking around for people to fill the spots, but so far the most likely candidates have said no.

M@v

Subarashii!
Just a clarification for those who came to hope2 and the whole smoking inside the venue near the door thing happened:

That's the first and last time that's ever happening. I learned my lesson from that. I was trying to help people from freezing to death since it was so bitter cold outside.

Well I dont care if its -30F or 150F this saturday
If your smoking, your doing it outside. There will be a zero tolerance policy towards smoking inside the venue this Saturday.

I apologize to everyone this affected last time.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
My hands are tied here. We already were each putting out ~$50 extra for hotel costs, now with 2 less people our costs nearly doubled per person. I've been asking around for people to fill the spots, but so far the most likely candidates have said no.
Call tedium and see if he has any room. He posted his cell earlier. I just sent him a text like yesterday!

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
@lucky, I'm tryin to do some more pit kirby games if you do end up coming to this. The ONE game we did play was pretty good.
Oh, yes. Of course we shall play more.

Shoot Luckay do that MM. You know you got the peach practice already :p! Then do a pit just in case after lol
Eff that, I'm strictly devoting my pikachu to the metaknight matchup, nearly all of Pit's other matchups are doable.

Aww shoot, Luckay might be coming to this!? I would love to have a match. :p That Pikachu is godly.
Haha, lets go. Always nice to meet more Pit players.

Alright I'm down for that, lol.
Cool, I'll be sure to get lots of peach practice beforehand.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
how many people are in your group sveet?
There was 5 now theres basically none. Kels had a funeral to go to (can't plan for that) and trail is trail. Since we couldnt get at least a 4th for the car, dart isn't even going to the local tournament and is instead saving for genesis. Me and tink are just going to the local.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
There was 5 now theres basically none. Kels had a funeral to go to (can't plan for that) and trail is trail. Since we couldnt get at least a 4th for the car, dart isn't even going to the local tournament and is instead saving for genesis. Me and tink are just going to the local.
Rough. Save a mm for later ;)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Im really bummed i cant make this, i was looking forward to it. I'll be at MIST in august so i'll see anyone whos anyone there.

TheLake

Smash Master
YOu two should go...Its easier to house 2 pepole as opposed to 5.

Foooor seeeeeeeeeeerrriooouuus ;D

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Just a clarification for those who came to hope2 and the whole smoking inside the venue near the door thing happened:

That's the first and last time that's ever happening. I learned my lesson from that. I was trying to help people from freezing to death since it was so bitter cold outside.

Well I dont care if its -30F or 150F this saturday
If your smoking, your doing it outside. There will be a zero tolerance policy towards smoking inside the venue this Saturday.

I apologize to everyone this affected last time.
It's actually supposed to be nice weather Saturday. Except isolated T-storms, but that probably won't happen.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
So how about a (brawl at the very least) attendence list? This things like not even 2 days away and no one even knows who is all going. All I have heard is "hype" about a larger than ever attendence but no concrete proof at all. I'm going regardless but for I guess peace of mind, I along with probably everyone would like at least a guesstimate of how many people will show based on thread posts. Just sayin.

Life

Smash Hero
It would be a little late to get that list IMO... but without IL it might not be as much as Mav had previously expected/we in general had hyped. But it'll still be awesome :awesome:

TheLake

Smash Master
Ok easy fix

Bag some *****es, Make em cook for ya

Get some greasy burgers n ****

Have em buy ya mega bus ticket

profit

live as the canadians do

<3 canada

M@v

Subarashii!
At least 30 for both events is my estimate. Closer to 50 for each imo. We've averaged 30 for every one(per event) but this one has had more OoS hype than any other hope so far. So that's where I'm getting my numbers from FYI

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Partner had to bail so I still need a Brawl teammate.

Kingtoon? Seagull? Someone good who wants to shoot for a win.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
So it looks like KrazyKrox should be attending this, representing WV real good. Just wanted to warn everyone, watch out for it.

Get at.

M@v

Subarashii!
Partner had to bail so I still need a Brawl teammate.

Kingtoon? Seagull? Someone good who wants to shoot for a win.
Go with seagull. He's 100% coming. Kingtoon I dunno.

Btw Im accepting all low tier mms. Prefer to go no higher than $5. I want to think about $5 dollar ones first, but ill pretty much insta-accept any $1 or $2 low tier mms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom