• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! 12/18/11 Results! Videos to come in the coming days!

idea

Smash Master
holy **** m@v, how did you get that picture so fast?

1: Mew2king ($170.50) - i forgot to friendly you again :p team friendlies were fun though. and watching you vs. kk.
2: kirbykaze ($69.75) - already talked to you like the whole way home. looking forward to watching your various indistinguishable friendlies and grand finals matches when they go up.
3: unknown522 ($38.75) - same
4: Vudujin ($15.50) - good **** dude, i can't even remember the last time i had so much trouble vs. someone in tourney. i gotta train up on that matchup before apex. fun talking to you too...spongebob quotes seem funnier when you're barely awake.
5: abate ($7.75) - see above. except i didn't really see you after the tourney :p
5: Krazyknux ($7.75)
7: Weon-X - see other canadians...except you never talk much lol
7: Krazykrox
9: the lake - lol you're just plain fun to hang out with. always have something to say. or yell. good MM too
9: Idea
9: Riddlebox - see other canadians
9: carroll - thanks for housing us and driving us around and stuff :D same to taki and whoever else was there, i didn't get all your names/tags. javierbrolina too apparently.
13: DoH - i probably should have played you in (singles) friendlies too.
13: lyme - ggs. jiggs edgeguards marth so well :p
13: no cash
13: Ranmaru - more friendlies some other time
17: Lon
17: Republican0Heaven - didn't end up playing you. why am i so bad at actually playing people at tournaments...
17: EJ - ggs
17: boof
17: nakamaru - fun teams friendlies at johnny (sp?)'s house
17: tumor
17: sin
17: silentSWAG - thanks for housing us. sorry to hear you're quitting due to your mom being mad you didn't go to school :awesome:
25: neko - ggs
25: cavedweller
25: VI
25: avro
25: dr.steinbock
25: slamus - i heard about that zair.
25: jbro

additional shoutouts:
- M@V and all the other TOs, tourney was run pretty well and on time and stuff.
- T.O. Joe for being generally hilarious the whole trip
- that eat n' park? i think it was called? getting food together after a tournament is one tradition i hope we never get rid of <3 good food, too.

riddlebox and i played peach and jiggs in teams, respectively.

edit: and Sobe Energizer Mango Melon for being delicious.

edit 2: i don't think i played even one space animal in all of singles bracket. holy crap.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Im goin in with the most shoutouts of all yall

1: Mew2king ($170.50) - grats on winning melee, i ***** u with fox next time dont forfeit broski! was pretty fun listening to you talk about the game, interesting perspective
2: kirbykaze ($69.75) - were the dream team, enough was said on the bus you get no more than this sir
3: unknown522 ($38.75) - all dayyyyy, thanks for the support, gj reppin in melee broski
4: Vudujin ($15.50) - dem sculptures, sick weegee, was sick chillin!
5: abate ($7.75) -****in weegees everywhere haha good stuff
5: Krazyknux ($7.75) couldnt tell who was the knux or krox
7: Weon-X - THANKYOU FATHER
7: Krazykrox read 2 above
9: the lake - story time with uncle lake is GDLK
9: Idea - once again thanks for the support, youre such a bro :)
9: Riddlebox - behind that salty face is a heart of god, love ya bud
9: carroll - thanks for the housing, you guys were so fun to hang with<3
13: DoH - grats in doubles dude
13: lyme grats on the upsets you pulled
17: nakamaru - dat eat n park family
17: silentSWAG - youre cat is so gadlike,thanks for the housing bud, shoutouts to brownies and catnip
25: slamus - the greatest melee player to ever grace the earth

1: ally ($176.00) so happy you won dude, you deserved it, thanks for the help, your Dk is free though, pacman_89 for lyfe homie
2: logic ($72.00) good stuff beating me after i sent you there in winners, tobro gonna bro <3
5: Berserker ($8.00) awesome ike, i got really lucky when we played in losers, i was playin horribly and you kept playing progressively better!
5: goblox the turkey that will kill us all (aka seagull)($8.00) good stuff in teams, was fun :) pizzahut so godlike
7: the ****(tkck) good job on top 10 !
7: luckay mans is like 8 feet tall, good **** makin me salty in doubles haha!
9: M@v thanks for hosting bro, i had a blast :) ggs in the friendlies/mm!
9: kazii ggs in the friendlies/mms, thanks for cheering for me when i was playing ppl!
9: tech chase ggs in the mm! was great talking to you youre a chill dude, glad you enjoyed my company :) you have me stoked on michigan for RoS!
9: phoenix dark gj on top 10!
13: SSR smoothe falco
13: links24 haha jokes mm, your TL liberated me from my freedom
13: crews ggs :)
13: denzi ggs :)
17: lokii damn doing the rufio combo to a girl felt good
17: jarvitz **** you and your gimmicks LOL jkjk, ggs dude nice talking to you, i met an allisbrawl famous guy

All the drivers: you are godlike and i owe you big time :)
Eat n park: ur philly cheese steak is beyond godlike, and the ***** making cookies could not get enough of my 20minute **** face
24 sided dice thing: thankyou for making me choose philly cheese steak
24 sided dice thing owner: thankyou for existing

thanks to anyone i missed that i either played or talked to, hope i made your tourney experience as memorable as you guys made mine, i have a blast at this :woman:

Canada forever!

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
1: Mew2king ($170.50) - You asked me to get upsmashed by you midway through our friendly (puff ditto). I want more dittos next time, MM? Oh and I saw that fair to rest on KK's recovering fox:) you know you love melee
2: kirbykaze ($69.75) - You gave me so much advice. SO much. Next time I play you in friendlies Im gonna like bring an audio recorder. Also didn't get you once with a crouch-under-your-grab rest >.< you wouldn't take the bait
3: unknown522 ($38.75) - I still haven't played you and idea... But I expect that the **** would be similar to when I played raynex and weon-x
4: Vudujin ($15.50) - DUDE you're so fun to watch. Let's keep our weeklies coming. Good job at the hope series! When I saw you were against Idea I was just smiling. Im STILL trying to figure out luigi-puff. I think ya just gotta rest like a ***** GGs so close with unknown and KK (misfire sd johns)
5: abate ($7.75) - It was awesome watching that luigi ditto. You live like 15min from me, man with you and Vudu I will never lose to another luigi in tournament (two amazing luigi's within an hour of me, who woulda thought?) Love the falco utilt-utilt-turn usmash
5: Krazyknux ($7.75) - Didn't get to play you wv, cool that you made the trip and placed solid
7: Weon-X - Awesome that you played with ghost and dark. Your fox was amazing in friendlies.
7: Krazykrox - same as knux
9: the lake - Im gonna have to MM your zelda, but way to rep her and good stuff in teams with naka. Still think you need to commentate at a big tourney, funny as hell.
9: Idea - I know man, it was good to talk puff with you for a while tho. Next time we definitely gotta play some friendlies. Thanks for all the advice over the past year, you're one of the reasons Im getting better.
9: Riddlebox - Funny as hell playing you and idea in teams hahaha I kept mixing up the color. How often do two peach-puff teams play? Me and cavedweller need to start trying to emulate your team strategies in other matches tho, good work.
9: carroll - If I could only di that uthrow-uair! Im telling you the day that I figure that out everything is gonna change lol and don't worry about losing game 2, 3 freaking rests >.< your fox is getting better, but your yoshi is already dope as well. (watch leffen vs zoler and **** foxes)
13: DoH - sorry to hear about your lack of sleep. Man I need rest or I play horribly. You still absolutely wrecked me tho.
13: lyme - great match against DoH, you definitely rose to the occasion. Such a fancy marth imo
13: no cash - dunno if we played?
13: Ramaru - Thanks for the Aleve, saved my night. Good doc mario man
17: Lon - you have some inspirational things to say to people. Good stuff man. Also your fox is fast, just gotta work on consistancy and it'll be great. I need to practice falco too, let's play over winter
17: Republican0Heaven - ....
17: EJ - dunno if we played?
17: boof - Dude you did great for your first tourney, come out to Pittsburgh weeklies. post in the regionalzone, atlantic north pittsburgh thread
17: nakamaru - Naka, haha nice talking to you about my inspiration to play smash. I like aaron's take. Sorry about the rough mu's. Good job in teams.
17: tumor - don't know if we played?
17: sin - I finally met you lol, I've seen your posts in the pittsburgh thread before. Looking snazzy btw
17: silentSWAG - don't worry, you'll prove yourself again at apex. ROM was no mistake.
25: neko - way to rep.... females. lol pretty solid peach, good job. keep coming to weeklies!
25: cavedweller - we're getting better. Bet you didn't expect so many peach dittos. Well its just another matchup you're gonna be better at now. And as for teams, we're figuring it out slowly. Let's go to KJ64 (if you don't mind)
25: VI - played you guys in teams. good falcon.
25: avro - another puff player. Keep playing as much as you can dude.
25: dr.steinbock - did we play?
25: slamus - Haha good to see you again man, you're funny as hell. Good friendlies too. I like fighting samus.
25: jbro - You're getting better way way way faster than anyone that I've ever seen. Keep playing with good players man and it'll come. Also, good stuff beating us in teams. I kept trying to keep you away so we could double team carroll but you did a good job of preventing that. ggs

unknown522

Some guy

Singles: 31 Entrants
1: Mew2king ($170.50) - Rawr! Good work winning this. I'm pulling the falco next time if you're being Marth. I'm tired of Fox v Marth! Be ready.

I also had a good time talking with you and discussing smash in general. I like that we're on the same page on most things too and that you acknowledge me as a player :p. I'll hit you up on AIM later to chat more man.

Oh and you must've enjoyed wearing my hat all day huh? :p

edit: lol at the pause causing us 2 stocks in doubles GFs.
2: kirbykaze ($69.75) - Good stuff on second and defeating me once again. Good work in teams as well. We did good and had that first set man. Ah well, next time.
3: unknown522 ($38.75) - I expected to get like 17th at this, but the goal was 1st! Got some work to do.
4: Vudujin ($15.50) - GGs in bracket. You've definitely improved man. Also, had an amazing time chilling out and chatting with you!
5: abate ($7.75) - GGs in dubs. I also had a good time chatting with you as well. I remember most of the conversations we had still. Looking forward to see you at APEX
5: Krazyknux ($7.75) - Also GGs in dubs. We didn't play singles again. Next time.
7: Weon-X - My son. I expected you to do better but don't beat yourself up. We'll train you up further so that you won't lose to those awkward characters. I just wish I did more to help you beforehand. My bad.
7: Krazykrox - Same thing I said to Krazyknux!
9: the lake - GGs in singles and dubs. You've got a pretty good falco as well man. I would like to see more of it.

Also had a great time chilling with you as usual. You are amazing.
9: Idea - Was expecting you to place higher. Curse those luigis *shakes fist*
9: Riddlebox - Same as to kyle. Just make it sound more black somehow.
9: carroll - Thanks for housing, rides, etc. It was greatly appreciated. I had a great time hanging with you and talking about random ****. Looking forward to Caroll-fest 3. Lemme know when it is.

edit: forgot the pokemon stickers. Save TTaur for me if you still have it.
13: DoH - Great seeing you again. Sucks about having to drive such a long way on your own man. Thanks for recording and uploading. Great friendlies, fun doubles sets. Looking forward to seeing you at APEX

edit: lol @ Caroll knocking down your container of cheerios. Also, I think you forgot the container at the venue.
13: lyme - Dunno if we met.
13: no cash - I think we met, but I'm not sure.
13: Ramaru - did we meet?
17: Lon - dunno if we met
17: Republican0Heaven - same
17: EJ - same
17: boof - same
17: nakamaru - Always a pleasure seeing you. GGs in dubs. Also had a great time talking with you and stuff. It's a shame we didn't get those extra friendlies in. Next time dude.
17: tumor - dunno if we met.
17: sin - same
17: silentSWAG - Doctor SWAG! Thanks for housing us as well. It's seriously a shame about your controller. I know how it feels. I think you should learn to use "X" or "Y" for jumping. I think it will improve your game a lot. I wanna see you tear up **** at APEX!

Good friendlies, and thanks for the hot pocket + brownies.

Also, your cat is too cute.
25: neko - don't think we met
25: cavedweller - I know who you are, but I don't think we talked.
25: VI - GGs in bracket. You're a nice guy. Keep training man
25: avro - dunno if we met.
25: dr.steinbock -
25: slamus - I think we may have talked but you didn't tell me your name. I may be thinking of someone else.
25: jbro - dunno if we met.

M@V: Thanks for hosting. The tourney was well run. Good job. It's too bad we didn't talk more.

Taki: Thanks for driving and ****. Greatly appreciated once again. Love talking and chilling with you man.

Vyke: Always a pleasure talking to you. You have a lot to say and I like to listen so it's good. See you on those livestreams man.

T.O. Joe: Such an awesome guy. I was expecting you to get 2nd place at brawl. Tear up **** at APEX dude.

I think that about wraps it up
dem shoutouts

Dave (dunno your tag): fun times at the house.
The link main (forgot your name :(): Such a great guy. Had a good time talking with you
The other 2 that were at Caroll's house (so sorry that I forgot names): MK9 was lolz.

Ambix: Where were you? :(
Raynex: Wish you were there. Happy birthday once again.
I.B.: Also wish you were there.

edit: Shoutouts to Mona Lisa. My gurl bein in that pic!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
TC's SEXY SHOUTOUTS

1: ally ($176.00) - Yoooo! It was so much fun teaming and hanging out with you for two tournaments this weekend. I hope I didn't break your back in doubles lol :) Enjoy your break with your girlfriend. See you at Apex!

2: logic ($72.00) - Such a troll. Great player though. GGs in Loser's and thanks a lot for your advice! I WILL have my revenge on Logicknight. Be ready.

3: Mew2king ($40.00)(Forfeited to focus on melee) - SMH.

4: TO joe ($16.00) - Great job sending Logic into Loser's....and stopping me from getting higher than 9th. lol all jokes aside you're a very cool guy. I enjoyed talking to someone with really similar views on the game as me. GGs in our MM as well. I'll be doing my best to bring my MI hoes with me to your event. See ya at APEX bro!

5: Berserker ($8.00) - Oh God, the :ike: Revolution....the prophecy...its all true.

5: goblox the turkey that will kill us all (aka seagull)($8.00) - GGs in Winner's. You are a good player and easy to talk to. I'll have to level up before we play again but be ready ;) I'll see ya at Apex.

7: the ****(tkck) - I always like how you dress. You have style. I like that lol. Fun friendlies! Hope to play you more.

7: luckay - You play gay and you're black. I feel like we have a lot in common.

9: M@v - Yoooo thanks for hosting this. Fun as always. :)

9: kazii - GGs in doubles.

9: tech chase - Trying to main :warioc: now?

9: phoenix dark - GGs in bracket. You are the second Sonic, I have played first round in Pittsburgh ...lmao.

13: SSR - Your Peach is hot.

13: links24 - Nice talking to you again homie. Good to see some familiar faces. You are a lot better than 13th though.

13: crews - You improved a lot since the last time we played. And fun hanging out with you homie! Thanks for picking me and Ally up from downtown.

17: jarvitz - Your epic spike won a place in my heart forever.

17: price - So quiet.

17: hari - GGs. You surprised me. I had to turn up the gay on you towards the end lol

25: carroll - GIRRRRRRLLLLLLL. Sexy as always.

25: incom - Y U no talk to me??

25: tedium - Eric, thank you for everything this weekend. The housing, the friendlies, the trip to the bar, and the taxi. You are definitely a top tier guy in my book. I always really enjoy hanging out with you. We'll have to chill again soon whether its for a tournament or just for ****s and giggles. Stay classy, bro.

25: auspher - Nice to see you again <3

25: fosho - Y U no friendly me??

25: lar - GGs in doubles. Very purple. I like that.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Thanks again for hosting, M@v. Had a good time at the tournament, and i'm hoping to head up to Pittsburgh for another one before too long. Hopefully we can bring some more of our crew along then.

1: Mew2king ($170.50) - Congrats on 1st, keep it up with melee. And thanks for the friendlies, I actually felt pretty good about how i was playing in a lot of them. Made me step it up for sure. Just practice those shine bairs/shine reverse bairs soon haha.
2: kirbykaze ($69.75) - Hey, good set in tournament, me and Krox have been training up since our last encounter, and we'll be doing it again so hopefully the sets will get closer and closer. Thanks also for the tips, i'll be keeping those in mind as well as watching the vids for next time. We'll have to get lots of matches in next time for sure =D
3: unknown522 ($38.75) - Hey man, didn't get to play you in tournament/friendlies. Next time for sure though, thanks for coming down. And good set in doubles, WV will have to practice that a bit more - too bad we have no one to ply against down here lol.
4: Vudujin ($15.50) - Didn't get to play you, either. I'll make it a point next time, because i see you at lots of tournaments but don't get to play you! Haha, plus i need that luigi practice...
5: abate ($7.75) - Awesome luigi, definitely took me by surprise in the 1st round. I think i'll be much better prepared next time, so watch out for that =D
5: Krazyknux ($7.75) - Got a few shine reverse bairs in tournament, and plenty in friendlies. Gonna step up the flashy tech skill for next time. Gotta place better so I get recorded more =D
7: Weon-X - Didn't play you too much, so next time we'll have to get more games in. Really good practice, plus i love your style.
7: Krazykrox - WV too good, imo. Shoot for top 4? Top 5 if it's a national. It's on now haha.
9: the lake - Didn't play you in singles :( Keep repping Zelda, that's too good. Lots of games next time for sure. Good job in tournament though, and good stuff in teams. You and Naka are 2-1 against WV, so we'll work to improve that =D
9: Idea - Thanks for coming down, i'll play you next time.
9: Riddlebox - Good set against KrazyKrox, hopefully i'll play you next time.
9: carroll - Good looks on the silver controller, we just ordered one, and awesome playing you as usual. Next time we'll have some more stylefests.
13: DoH - Real good playing you, and props for traveling all that distance this weekend + recording and uploading so fast. Your peach is real good, and i'd love to get some more practice against it next time.
13: no cash - Good playing you, i really like your style. Shield drop u-airs are too good, WV just starting putting shield drops & applications in our game, so watch out for that. No tactic goes unnoticed by us haha.
13: Ramaru - Fun playing you too, and good set in tournament. Real good doc practice, i'll make sure to play you lots next tournament i see you at.
17: Lon - Hey man, your falco has gotten lots better since Carroll's tournament. We'll get some more friendlies next time.
17: nakamaru - Crazy set against Krox, that was too intense watching it haha. You were playing real well it seemed, and we had some pretty good matches. More next time for sure, and hopefully i'll get a rematch with you in tournament.
17: silentSWAG - Sorry we had to play in tournament this time :( Your sheik has gotten so much better since last time, i'll have to keep up with that match up for sure cause you're improving real fast. We'll get mad friendlies next time.
25: jbro - Good set in tournament man, and sorry i had to knock you out early :( Getting put in Loser's first round definitely messed with the loser's bracket some. Fun playing you though, hopefully i'll play you lots next time =D

And a shoutout to Taki - Glad you showed up, you should definitely enter next time! I wanna play you in some more friendlies, haven't played your fox much. And thanks for the support in tournament, it's always good talking to you and joking around lol. Also a shoutout to Pittsburgh in general - keep hosting tournaments! I feel like WV has become part of your scene haha, so we've always got your back in matches when you're not playing us!

To everyone I didn't shout out - Thanks for showing up and hopefully i'll play you all soon =D

Host another Pittsburgh tournament soon please!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good stuff Canada. KirbyKaze with the two-set winning streak vs Unknown?!

Not surprising to see M2K forfeit like a *****... keep on hurting the community, dude.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Maaaan. I was such a zombie during this tournament.
Denzi, Neko, and I need to learn that sleeping before tournaments is a good idea. 2am candy making is really fun though (dead serious. we made red velvet truffles at 2am. It was glorious)

Heck, I should be asleep now. Gotta wake up at 8.
But instead, have some shoutouts. If I missed you, feel free to yell at me and then I'll give you a snazzy shoutout or something. It's 4am and I'm a zombie again. Heck yes.

-----

logic – Sorry I didn’t have time to finish your pic! Denzi and I had to get back to Cleveland xP It was fun talkin with you!
TO joe – Ggs for sure. I definitely want a rematch xD
Berserker – Duuude. Your Ike. Keep up the good work.
Seagull – Nice meeting you, and thanks for ordering art! ^__^
M@v – Good job, TO :p Lemme know when you’re in town xD I love hanging out with Pittsburgh Melee, but I can’t play that game :’D
SSR – GGs! And nice meeting you!!!
links24 – LINKS! Twas great seeing you of course!!!! Hope you can come to Christmasfest!! (dat random snake)
denzi – Hey you. With the face. Thanks for driving all the way out to the ‘Burgh and thanks for driving me home xD You rock :) <3
lokii – KEEP WORKIN’ CHICA. DO BETTER D:<<< -motivation-
hari – Thanks girlie! Next tournament we’re both at, bring your sketchbook! I’d like to see your work :o
carroll – Bracket faaaaillll! Good games! ZSS dittos are dumb (dittos in general can get pretty dumb, really)
tedium – ‘Ey! Good seein’ ya! We need to play some barwlz soon, dude!
auspher – AUSPHERRRR! BUDDY!!! I’m not changing my name, and if I did, it would not be any of your suggestions!!!! Hope to see you at Christmasfest!
fosho – Hi XD Sorry for randomly asking you to relay messages to Logic :’D Had to rush back to my dorm so I could go home. Nice kind of meeting you xD
Vudujin – Jacob. You’re 2gud at art. Visit the AE more! We’d love to see your work!
the lake – The lake. THE ENTIRE LAKE. Twas nice seeing you, my good sir! Keep being epic! And I look forward to the apparent AiP adventures that will happen when Marc comes to town.
nakamaru – Cat buddies. CAT BUDDIES FOREVER. Seriously, your shirt was so awesome. Mad jelly.
silentSWAG – YOU HAD THE CRAZIEST HAT-HAIR. YOU LOOKED LIKE A SILLY HOBO. YAAY!
neko – CAT BUDDY/BESTEST ROOMIE. I MISS YOU ALREADY. HAVE A GREAT BREAK, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR FIRST TOURNEY. <3
Solecalibur - Good seein' ya xD Christmasfest/random hang outs this break. They should happen. We need another Jenga day with Denzi, Shugibear, and Erica.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Krazyknux kind of destroyed LB in Melee. Nice
haha thanks, Abate definitely took me surprise in the 1st round, so i had to really step it up in losers. You should make it up to one of these sometime! (Or I'll just go to the next shell-shocked finally lol)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Also, this shoutout deserves a separate post:

Shoutout to my boy Get Low for not coming (saving himself $5) after trashing on WV for not showing up to tournaments lolol. But for real, we'll have to get a MM next time (or just plenty of friendlies, it's all good.)

M@v

Subarashii!
Shoutouts

1: ally ($176.00):metaknight:= Good **** for winning and thanks for coming!
2: logic ($72.00):olimar::metaknight:= Still such a troll ;D
3: Mew2king ($40.00):metaknight:(Forfeited to focus on melee)= Thanks for coming!
4: TO joe ($16.00) :metaknight:= Thanks for making the trip from Canada! ggs and that ike should of had you ;P
5: Berserker ($8.00):ike:= I didn't prepare myself. #IhateCastleSiege. We're 2-1 in tourney sets now, and I promise your going to have to fight hard to make it 2-2 the next time we run into each other in tournament. That being said though, I still don't like when I have to face crew members in tournament, or seeing other crew members have to face eachother. Sometimes its unavoidable though :3

5: goblox the turkey that will kill us all (aka seagull)($8.00) :wolf::metaknight::falco:= Good set, minus my *le sigh* SD on frigate. Also should of known you were going to switch to mk there. Glad it got recorded too; feel I'm going to learn a lot by watching it again.

7: the ****(tkck) :metaknight:= "Ally beat the ****!" Also,same thing I said to Berserker about crew members playing each other in tournament.
7: luckay:pit::pikachu2:= Ggs in the mm. My marth needs a lot of work still lol.
9: M@v:falco::marth: = Stop losing to ike. Also focus on Falco for APEX since he's definitely your best character #lasers
9: kazii:falco::metaknight:= Although I didn't play you, I noticed you got much better since the last tournament.
9: tech chase:warioc: / :dedede: = Would of played you later, then found out you were drunk, lol.
9: phoenix dark:sonic: = Old man comes out of the retirement home and places top 10. I wish you cared about this game and practiced more, because you'd be pretty ridiculous at this game by this point.

13: SSR:peach: = Nice to see you again
13: links24:toonlink: = Told you that ike was going to **** you up ;)
13: crews:samus2::kirby2: = Thanks for coming!
13: denzi:falco: = Well howdy there again!
17: lokii:zerosuitsamus: = Don't worry, you got this next time ^_^! As I've said, I'll be in Pittsburgh all summer so I'm definitely down to hang out and play smash.
17: jarvitz:zerosuitsamus::lucas: = Not going to lie, was extremely shocked you and luckay did so well in teams.

17: space thing:lucario: = You got bracket ****ed hard :(. I know your better than what the placing shows.
17: price = thanks for coming!
17: arelo:metaknight:= ggs and thanks for coming!
17: hari:pit: = ggs and thanks for coming!
17: monty:snake: = ggs!
17: Rain:pit:= thanks for coming!
25: carroll:zerosuitsamus: = Ohhhh you. Also much thanks for being the primary seeder for melee!
25: incom:sonic::marth: = thanks for coming!
25: tedium:falco: = We definitely have to practice. I can probably help out your Falco a ton :)
25: auspher:wolf: = thanks for coming!
25: fosho:mario2: = thanks for coming!
25: grafik = thanks for coming!
25: ninja:sheik::zerosuitsamus: = thanks for coming!
25: lar = thanks for coming!

boss: Thanks for coming!

4: Vudujin ($15.50)= Da bess weegii.

All the rest of the melee players: Thanks for coming and glad to see everyone enjoyed themselves!

I will probably start uploading videos later today for brawl.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!!!!

Abate: YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YIPEEEE!!!!! Loved teaming with you. We gotta do it again!!
M@V: Thank you for providing us with an amazing venue to hold an amazing tourney. Too much fun
M2K: Ummm congrats on your victory. You owe me a cup of ice.
TheLake: Zelda is soooo beautiful. They will be wed.
Nakamaru: Dat Veronica Vahn. . . GG's in teams. You guys really shined.
Taki: The Bah bah bah!!!! The Bah bah bah!!!
Unknown: You're waaaaaay too chill. I love it. GG's in bracket. Great hanging with you.
KirbyKaze: That Sheik is too pro. Very smart playing KK. Can't wait to see you Canadians at Apex.
Toronto Joe: You have a very interesting perception of life. I love watching you react to things. I wanna play you in brawl.
Weon-X: WE NEED TO PLAY!!!!! You're so bashful, or we're all just really loud.
Idea: CC rest me more!!!!! You're Puff is solid. I love you Canadians!!!
Riddlebox: Dat beamsword. Luigi has Jedi powers, man. Hella fun hanging with you. I'll be sure to make you that Peach.
Carroll: You'd make a great Yoshi main ;)
SilentSwag: So I heard your career is over? Thanks for housing!!!!!
CaveDweller: Keep it up dude!! We'll have some friendlies soon! I hope you did well on your final
RoH: Thanks for coming out! Weeklies soooooon!!!!
Thethethelyme: JEEEEEESUS!!!!! You put da lime in da coconut and beat a pro peach.
DoH: Great to see you made it!!! Thank you so much for the vids. Can't wait to see em'.
Krazy Krox: It was good to see you guys made it, but you're names are like Thing 1 and Thing 2. . . . .
Krazy Knux: . . . . which one of you looks like Taki?
Lokii: What's AE? Very nice Marth drawing by the way?
Neko: Keep up dat Peach!!! I hope to see you at more tourneys.
D20: My nehm is dee-twuntai!! Ihm frum Peetzbagh. Thanks for coming out.
Vyke: Good too see you buddy!!!

And a shoutout for anyone I may have left out or didn't play.

APEX HYPE!!!!!!

Space thing

Smash Apprentice
1: ally ($176.00) - Congrats. thanks for the friendly.
5: Berserker ($8.00) - GG and nice job.
7: the ****(tkck) - Good job man.
9: M@v- Thanks for another tourney M@v.
17: jarvitz - Nice job in doubles and good talking with you again.
17: hari - Fun friendly's. I wouldn't mind teaming with you sometime I guess.
17: Rain - Good seeing you again man. I'll try and get on wifi one of these days.
25: incom - Always good talking with you.
25: tedium - GG
25: fosho - Always good talking with you.
25: grafik - Nice seeing/talking with you again.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman

Best picture ever, so many good times. (thank you joe for taking the picture).

BRAWL

1: ally - lmao dude I love hanging out around you man, you always entertain me. I appreciate the support for melee <3

2: logic - Yo, just remember, you're the bro even without TOjoe ;P

4: TO joe - lol another great trip to put under the belt mah du, many more to come I hope =). I may have been salty on the bus back (that was my why am I bad thinking time), but my reasoning will make you proud in the days ahead ^^. You got yourself a godlike heart as well.

Lokii? - I think lol. I took a glance at your artwork when you were at the table with my mortal enemy Jacob. You're a very talented artist =) if you're going to apex I might want to buy something off of you if you wouldn't mind making something for me :p.

All the brawlers I didn't get to talk to, hope you guys enjoyed the tourney =), maybe I'll enter next time just to force myself to talk to you more haha; you guys seemed pretty chill. Don't hate my TO bro tho =3 he's got my brofist jiggs practice loool.

MELEEE

1: Mew2king - lol "we're bad on FD" *Plays FD doubles for the next hour* mannn you slay me haha. sorry about yelling at you to get out of the way when we were playing the luigis, you were just in my peripheral vision and that bothers me haha.

2: kirbykaze - Yo, you already know how proud of you I am. Do you know how happy it made me when I saw you tapping with fox!? I was like, "oh god, David ****** me for the last 6 months helped :embarrass: " if even a little. We shall continue our hardcore salty practice...I hope you know I do appreciate it.

3: unknown522 - This guy...my little brother, we gotta get you using me as a punching bag to break that new controller in. I know you wanted show your moves here, but there's a time and a place for everything lil' bro; you'll show the haters what's what soon enough ;). I believe in you! (No, he's not actually my little brother.)

4: Vudujin - I hate you so much, I really do. Every time I run into you I think, "I won't get embarrassed this time." lmao. Naw tho, you are one of the chillest people I've met, and you made the tournament that much more fun for me haha. Give me back my beam sabre asswhole (yes spelt wrong on purpose).

5: abate - GGs in teams and good job beating Idea and weon lol. Kyle is soooo salty, you better watch out o_o he might cut you and pour it in the next time.

5: Krazyknux - Man...even though I had my headset on, you guys were in my head lmao. You two are so friggen polite...I could hear you two talking during the set saying, "Good job, Nice shine, Don't worry, Relax) and the responses to that lol you two are so tight. I don't rightly remember which one of you I played in bracket...I think it was the one below, but I hope to play you both some day =). lol you played the only characters I WANTED to play vs in this tourney and I failed it haha =(.

7: Weon-X - lmao the amount of times we had to look at each other flabbergasted at things we saw...this trip was really fun, time for that apex training =).

7: Krazykrox - See above, GGs. Very nice and fast fox...I'll be ready for that speed next time ;). Stop jumping at peaches on platforms haha.

9: the lake - You are always proving yourself to be the loudest brotha in the room. You are first place in many hearts LOL. You are definitely another reason I am super excited to come back.

9: Idea - We'll figure out that mustached menace...we will. Good stuff in teams, I'm really happy with our team chemistry, but we need to play more to figure out how we can get more rests under pressure...the simple grab rest is not good enough. Gotta get you to understand my throws I think.

9: carroll - "What are you guys doing?" "We've been staring at the chick in this room with a random window for 15 minutes...I wonder what she's thinking" lmao. Dude you are totally beast, definitely coming back if you'll have me :) EVEN THOUGH IM NOT THE GREAT RAYNEX. /threat Also, buy a new sticker book and then you horde the **** out of butterfree and jolteon or else! /endthreat

P.S: Thanks for the controller save c.c.

13: DoH - Every time I cross the border my mind is blown at how different you guys play. I felt so outclassed in doubles haha, mad impressed. Trust me, that edgeguard is the way to go vs Marth! It is David's after all :p

13: lyme - Good games in singles man =), really enjoyed playing you...I need all the Marth practice I can get c.c *This set is another reason I hate Vudujin O_O I heard you say that *****

13: no cash - =( I don't remember who you were, tournies are so hard without name tags..sadfase

13: Ramaru - Yoooo that doc haha, I JUST now remember playing you at the big house too...lets get in tons of games next time =).

17: Lon - Don't think we played, sorry =(

17: Republican0Heaven - lol Jiggs Peach vs Jiggs Peach...I never expected to run into this haha. GGs in dubs, Kyle sux tho you should find a new mentor LOL jk <3 Kyle<3

17: EJ - I don't remember if we played sorry =(?

17: boof - I don't remember if we played sorry =(?

17: nakamaru - I will **** you at Sonic Adventure 2 battles son :p loooooool. That look you gave me when I showed you the picture and then trapped you...priceless. We definitely needed to play more and I hope to see ya when I come back.

17: tumor - I don't remember if we played sorry =(?

17: sin -I don't remember if we played sorry =(?

17: silentSWAG - Yo we didn't play or talk swagster, what's the deal =(. I got to be around when you we delt that crushing ultimatum by your mother in the morning though lmao.

25: neko - I don't remember if we played sorry =(?

25: cavedweller - Same as DoH...I don't understand U.S. Peach play lmao you guys definitely showed me some things that I MUST incorporate in my game that I was considering already =). GGs in dubz and singles.

25: VI
25: avro
25: dr.steinbock
25: slamus
25: jbro

^ - Collective - I don't remember if we played sorry =(? BUT WE SHALL.

Special shoutouts

Taki - Yo even if your jokes and puns suck, you're mad chill to hang out with haha. Thanks for sacrificing yourself for us =(...we would have spotted you though man...you're driving us around, entertaining us...come on; we could have done much more for what you did for us. I appreciate all of it though, hope to see you again.

The assorted housemates - You guys are amazing, thanks for putting up with us and trust me..we'll bring the great Raynex to put you in your place for mk9 O_O.

TL;DR: That turned out longer than I expected, you guys all rock.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Oh yeah shoutouts to Taki for that fox vs falco dollar store toy battle

:phone:

Last edited:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Riddlebox, sadly, I will not be attending Apex.
But I still take commissions and try to get them to people either through mail, tournaments, or other people if I can.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
TC's SEXY SHOUTOUTS
25: fosho - Y U no friendly me??
You seemed too busy with doubles and waiting for your singles matches so i just sorta gave up on waiting for a time where you didn't look busy

fosho – Hi XD Sorry for randomly asking you to relay messages to Logic :’D Had to rush back to my dorm so I could go home. Nice kind of meeting you xD
No problem, next tournament we are both at (most likely Carrollfest if Carroll decides to make one or the next HOPE) I'll make sure we at least have some friendlies lol

25: fosho - Nice Mario. I still have no idea how I pulled off that comeback, but I can't complain, ha.
don't give up and you'll be surprised at the stuff you can pull off from time to time.

25: fosho - Always good talking with you.
hit me up some time, maybe we can practice at my house one day and see how that works out.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Riddlebox, sadly, I will not be attending Apex.
But I still take commissions and try to get them to people either through mail, tournaments, or other people if I can.
Sounds good, I'll send you an idea at some point and maybe I can get a price quote from you somehow when I do. Would you be willing to do something poster sized :x?

•Col•

Smash Champion
Shoutouts, I guess.

2: logic - Stop making me feel bad for spacing with Marth. :( I'm just trying to use him the way he's supposed to be played!!! T_T

5: Berserker - Nice work in Singles. Sorry about Doubles.... Didn't play very well and I felt like you were carrying me most of the time...

5: goblox the turkey that will kill us all (aka seagull) - Nice seeing you again. Your Wolf is really fun to watch.

7: the ****(tkck) - Fun playing with you. Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf is just dumb.

9: M@v - "HELP! HELP! HELP!" *crickets*

9: phoenix dark - Really nice job considering how long it's been since you last played.

17: Rain - Fun friendlies. Pit is just annoying to fight with Marth.

17: Spacething - SUPERCARIO

25: carroll - Really nice comebacks in Melee doubles. I really should get back into that game....

25: ninja - Sorry for playing Marth..... D:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Okay!
Potentially :o I'm already doing some personal posters to snaz up my dorm room, so it might not be a problem. Digital or traditional?

Jimmy, definitely xD

M@v

Subarashii!
My Sd card is being ********. Going to cause serious issues getting the brawl vids up in one piece. I blame metaknight. I'll keep everyone posted, but its not looking good for the brawl vids on my wii atm :/

(extremely agitated atm <_<)

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Shoutouts again to the Eagles for winning 2/2 at the 2 Hopes I've been to during football season. That DJax tag ;)

1: ally ($176.00) - Glad I finally got to play you, been wanting to ever since you went and got all godlike after Global Smash Federation. I'm still certain your weak point is your kneecap =D
2: logic ($72.00) - Good work on 2nd place! I thought we'd meet in bracket though =(
4: TO joe ($16.00) - I'm both pleased and thoroughly annoyed at our set in losers. Pleased because I did so much better than in winners, annoyed because MK is so frikkin taxing on the mind. Great games though, you're a great player. Shoulda had you with that Dtilt though, f MK. =(
5: Berserker ($8.00) - No time to pat yourself on the back. *Tebow*
5: goblox the turkey that will kill us all (aka seagull)($8.00) - Still didn't MM you =( GGs in doubles, though.
7: the ****(tkck) - The moment I get past that dumb nado... Seriously though, you've gotten so much better since we played at BR3. Keep it up man!
7: luckay - You use Pika now? Also, surprised we didn't meet in bracket again lol. Good stuff beating seagull/joe in dubz!
9: M@v - Awesome tourney as always. Some great games in bracket (minus game 2, gave that away ugh), we'll see bout that 4th set =D
9: kazii - I think I know who you are, but never got the tag-face association so I could be wrong lol.
9: tech chase - Good to see you again, waiting on that Pirate Ship addition to CPs in future Unity Rulesets =) =) =) =)
9: phoenix dark - I had no idea you were that phoenix lol. You were definitely a cool guy when we talked, keep rocking that AP jersey!
13: SSR - All these people from hope 3 that I barely saw on Sunday lol! Shoulda played some friendlies with you, that Peach is crazy.
13: links24 - Good games man. And you're TL, you should always be camping lol. A wise smasher once said "If my opponent doesn't hate fighting my TL, I'm doing it wrong"
13: crews - Another guy I never got to talk to again. D:
17: lokii - Wish I could've gotten to play your ZSS, mav was raving about it.
17: jarvitz - Good to see you again, nice job beating seagull/joe in doubles!
17: space thing - GGs man. That Lucario
17: hari - Fun friendlies! I could definitely see you've improved since the last hope.
25: carroll - GGs lol. Gotta stop CPing PS1 if you don't want to get thrown into the tree!
25: tedium - Those doubles matches with Ally and joe lol.
25: fosho - Jimmeeeehhhh! What happened? I definitely saw improvement from that Mario, we're gonna have to get you in the hyperbolic time chamber again. Good to see you again though.
25: ninja - Another Brawl Sheik player?! Well, the best Sheik in PA should definitely play some dittos with you next time =D

Col - Nah, you were doing great in your offense, we just needed to stick close together like we did in those friendlies at umbra's place. That's where all our crazy teamwork ended up happening. WHY DIDN'T YOU ENTER SINGLES?! D: After all that persuasion from melon too.

And last but not least, shoutout to the power outage.

idea

Smash Master
lol james, i'm not salty <_< i just kept bringing it up 'cause i was impressed lol.

also joe didn't take that picture, it was silentMOM.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Okay! I can easily get a hold of 11x14 bristol board. I can also get larger paper if you'd like, since I do have access to a lot of art supply stores.
Can also get posters printed at my school if you want digital :o

Jus lemme know . w. Always happy to take commissions!

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
Hey all do me favors, and critique my matches that got recorded :D me n riddlebox is already up. (thanks doh) and hopefully my vs doh goes up soon too!! i never get recorded and it would be awesome to see my "rights and wrongs" so to speak. thanks guys!

Luigisama

Smash Champion
good stuff boss. I hope people got mad at shoruyken.

get better Luckay metaknight is a figment of your imagination jk lol mk so hard.

Jarvitz and Luckay repping gamefaqs.

Top Bottom