• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! CHECK FOR LIVESTREAM LINK!

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
I am debating coming. There is a MI tourney same weekend but this one looks a lot better...

Kel if I go teamsies? My aim is ****ed up right now.

/allhope
Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it you who always toked before playing brawl? If so, then I really hope you come to this tourney ;)

*begins to scheme*

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
^ I dont know about that, but Lain is usually regarded as the best ice climbers.
Well duh, that's a given. It's not like I've been living under a rock for the past two years. Ive spoken to him on the aib singles latter about it before not he would remember plus Ive also spoken to people about it as well. Everyone including himself at the time confirmed that he does or at least did. And if he still does, well all I'm going to say is that I really hope he comes ;)

@ Vocal

Thanks. But don't feed it, or it bites.

M@v

Subarashii!
btw crews, I know what your talking about. Lain is the one who likes that special stuff. Keep it out of the venue though ok?

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
btw crews, I know what your talking about. Lain is the one who likes that special stuff. Keep it out of the venue though ok?
Oh of course man. And besides, I wouldn't want to share it anyway lol.......Not that anyone would ask.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, like, can anyone here give someone (or people) from Philly a ride to this gig? I don't think Philly has a single car coming to this event, which sucks, 'cause I was kinda looking forward to this.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'll be coming to this, and I have a Livestream account that I can lend you if you really need it, M@V. Though it really isn't hard to set up your own account on that site, the only real thing you need is a camera. I'm not sure, but you're probably able to use a splitter to record it directly on the stream itself rather than hold a camera up to the TV. Is there internet access at the hall?

The way Livestream records is either Screen Mode, Game, or Camera. So, yeah. Eitherway...

+1 Setup (Wii and Cube).
+1 Help Staff (lolwut)

Edit: AS FOR PEOPLE THAT NEED A RIDE.

I may be willing to drive to and from certain areas, my only qualm is gas money. Being jobless at the moment hurts the pocket book with long trips. I really want to pick up Tim, but I don't know where he @. WHERE YOU @ TIM?

vectorace

Smash Cadet
I have an very important question

for sunday due to church i may be a little late can i register for singles on saturday and show up a little late. i personaly dont see the issue due to dub being first but ur the TO and there may be something wrong with it so plz tell me if there is.

my bad for dbl post freaking vista SUCKS!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Ah, lame. Seems I can confirm that I won't be able to make it. Lemme know if anyone wants a warm-up on Friday, though.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I may be willing to drive to and from certain areas, my only qualm is gas money. Being jobless at the moment hurts the pocket book with long trips. I really want to pick up Tim, but I don't know where he @. WHERE YOU @ TIM?
Who's Tim? Am I Tim? If so, I live in Philly, around a half hour away from Center City. Depending on how much room you have in your car, I could get a few people together to meet you at a certain location. Gas money will definitely be taken care of, so don't worry about that.

Where are you from, anyway?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Tim is Swiftbass.

I live near Pittsburgh, closer to Butler. So the drive for me to Philly would be about 5 hours, with 22$ for the PA Turnpike (lolbull****).

Vyke

Smash Champion
If two trips to Philly for smashing has taught me anything...

Yes, yes it is five hours. With a ridiculous toll. BUT DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU! We'll all make fun of you if you don't get here. :|

Vyke

Smash Champion
You don't need to drive when you live in Eastern PA, or especially in the city in eastern PA.

Alukard

Smash Hero
anyone want to do doubles money matches ?! ... or money match in SSF4? (assuming u have an xbox set up available LOL!)

bowz

Smash Journeyman
I quit playing brawl in December, but this tournament made me pick up the ol' gcc again.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm kind of reluctant to go to this. It doesn't seem very hype.
It's posts like this that kill hype at tourneys, don't have that mindset.

I can't make it to this but I can attest that the last one was mega awesome. Reaaaaly cool venue and free soda for everyone.

Hax

Smash Champion
so what's the confirmed list for melee?

1. Hax
2. Alukard
3. G$
4. hungrybox

add your name to the list

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So myself and some of upstate NY is pretty much confirmed for this, but is there anyway, some body could put us up for the night on sat? It would only be at the max, 5 people

Top Bottom