• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! CHECK FOR LIVESTREAM LINK!

bowz

Smash Journeyman
If people can make it to Butler, me and crews can house a few people. 2 at my house 2 at his maybe, idk.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
How far is that from the venue?

and is smurf coming to this, cus I know hes the go to guy for PA housing... or am I thinking about the wrong city?

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
so what's the confirmed list for melee?

1. Hax
2. Alukard
3. G$
4. hungrybox

add your name to the list
Vicious. Looking for a good teams partner to couple with my Fox. I promise a good time, and a walk on the beach afterwards.

M@v

Subarashii!
How far is that from the venue?

and is smurf coming to this, cus I know hes the go to guy for PA housing... or am I thinking about the wrong city?
Wrong city. I I'm a maybe for housing. I already have people that are supposed to stay at my house.

I'd look at my housing section for options. I know a couple locals were offering housing other than the hotels.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I know a few people from Butler are probably willing to House people going to Melee on Sunday from Saturday. At least I know I'm willing to. Not that I don't have any love for the Brawl people, but I'm not going for the Brawl. :O

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well, we have brawl and melee people coming. personally Im pretty good at both. so which game you play/like/want to practice that night, more, isnt of much consequence, especially since ill probably be bringing like 2 full setups anyway.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'll probably be able to house a few people Saturday night, then. You make the trip here, I'll make sure you have a place to stay. Just be aware space in my house is a bit tight, so bring your own sleeping bags.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Someone IM me on aim if they can house me. I would like to go to this and possibly commentate.

WHOS THAT MK?! UGGGHHHH!!!

THATS MK?! IT LOOKS LIKE PICHU!!!!

Vyke

Smash Champion
For those that will be seeking a place to stay at my place: It's around 30-40 minutes from the venue, and that might seem like a lot, but around here that's a pretty short trip... especially considering it's pretty much all down one highway.

Get in contact with me through my cell-phone, 724-816-0011 or just text, whichever you prefer. I need to know how many people are coming so I can accomodate them. You can arrive as early as tonight if you want. I just need to know the time of arrival.

The address is: 264 Moorehead Road, Sarver PA. 16055 , Sometimes we don't show up on Google Maps... so if you can't find that, just give me a call and I'll walk you through.

majinvegeta010688

Smash Apprentice
hey there

i know i'm kinda bad but i will be comming with at least 1 other person which is my ride

i will also be bringing 2 others one of which said he goes by jesus but idk about that but anyway the one who is my ride is miro from the last tourny and clearly from the last tourny i'm vegeta

last but not least i may bring a set up for ya and we will only be comming for the brawl tourny

oops i also forgot does anyone know if anyone that goes to edinboro is going to this tourny

just curious

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Melee

1. Hax
2. Alukard
3. G$
4. hungrybox
5. KrazyKnux

I know there's a lot more than 5. Step it up, who's coming?

M@v

Subarashii!
Should be. Phoenix Dark and Lake are bringing equipment for streaming, but they don't know how it works(you guys fail). Thankfully I'm good with electronics, so I should be able to get them up and running. With/without a stream, matches will be recorded though.(infinite replay on wii, my recording setup for melee)

M@v

Subarashii!
It wont matter shugo, because I'll be the one beating BR this time. My revenge is tomorrow.

And if you try icys br

I swear I will play uber gay mk, be warned >:/

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Ahaha well itt he'll have to deal with it xD. i just wanna play with other ppl and see how i do lol. moneys a bonus.

M@v

Subarashii!
We should falco ditto :). If we are friendlying we should do no cg because that's what makes the matchup dumb.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
psh, if anybody doesnt want cgs in falco dittos, it just means they suck at sdi.

mav ill money match you in falco dittoes.

King~

Smash Champion
sooo it looks like im coming to this =D

teamsies anyone??

oh and whats up with an evo stream(can i watch a stream here or will it kill any livestream goals for you?)

@kid: are you guys bringing pikapika aswell?

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
ok, so i kept forgetting to post this and crap, but m@v, im still going. I am bringing a setup of brawl and melee (no tv's unfortuneately). HOPE(fully) no one will steal anything.

vectorace

Smash Cadet
soo yah first tourney real hyped gona get murdered but its ok cause i got hype.

also i hope i can find the venue cause im not too good with directions xD

Top Bottom