• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! LIVESTREAM LINK IN THREAD!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Its gonna be someone from pittsburgh winning, I can feel it. I can't wait to kick some ***, I got better since last time. I **** all MKs, i should do well against m2k even.
Hey, there's my favorite Zero Suit runner up! You better bring it for our rematch! And you better be manly!

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
nah, i know the mk MU so well, its all the other ones that I suck at. I also did mean M@v lol. Chibo give up, I was hopeless last year and its more hopeless this year.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hey Mav, could our crew stay with you like we were supposed to last time? xD

:093:

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Hey m@v, you should throw up an attendence list. That way people (i) don't have to go through all the posts/threads to see if its worth the drive.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Hey m@v, you should throw up an attendence list. That way people (i) don't have to go through all the posts/threads to see if its worth the drive.
Here's a list of people attending that I just made... Since this tournament is still like 4-5 months away, there's still a lot of "maybe"s, and things can still obviously change.... But anyway, here's the list.

Almost Definite:
-M@v
-Colaya
-Phoenix Dark
-Camalange
-TheLake
-Lawz
-Allied
-umbra
-4%APR +2(?) more
-arcu
-takieddine
-Chibo
-SleekMedia
-WEMP
-D20
-GwJumpman

Total: 18

Maybe:
-Hungrybox
-Darth Waffles
-Vudujin
-kingtoon + 2(?) more
-Sin:Wrath
-pain
-EarthSwordsMan009
-Rollerking540
-Mister Eric
-Crews + 3(?) more
-Bowz
-Jbandit
-Mew2King
-jarvitz

Total: 19

So there you go.... The tournament is still pretty far off, but this is still a pretty nice amount of people for a supposedly small tournament.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Believe me im all 100% for traveling here, it's just that I gotta find a ride. Last time coming here was so lucky, we planned the trip the day b4 we left lol. I'll try to think of something.

Also this might be a tad close to The Airship which I know I'm going to, I forget the date of that. But I love me some Pittsburgh so I'ma def try to get here.

Wait, what am I talking about? Pittsburgh blows. I hate the air there. It destroys life.

takieddine

Smash Master
We've organized a 30-man Melee tournament here in Pittsburgh before. So you Philly guys should stop hating and start getting rides here.

D20

Smash Lord
We held a 50+ person tournament about a year and a half ago.

We occasionally will drive to Philly for tournaments... you can occasionally come to Pittsburgh.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Hell, I'll be in Delaware when this is going on but I'm definitely going to make it. I live in Pittsburgh for school; I wouldn't miss this for the world.

M@v

Subarashii!
No big Pittsburgh melee tourneys? Does "Smashtastrophe" ring a bell?
(fun fact smashtastrophe 2 was my first tourney ever :))

Get out to this: Brawl and Melee are going to rock, especially if I can convince hbox to come up here.

Juan is seriously one of the coolest smashers I've ever met.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Smashtastrophe 2 was so fun, despite the lameeeee Brawl turnout, that weekend was so fun. One of my fav tourneys without a doubt. Those couches were so comfortable and convenient for watching Vidjo vs Spammer.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
hbox????m2k????

**** just got real

I am so happy the venue is an eye shot away.

To people tallying all whos coming: I am going to force Sin:Wrath to come so no need for the maybe, and i will find a way to get vudujin to come :B

Renth

Smash Hero
I will be attending.

PA Smash is where it's at.

- I've been wanting pittsburgh to host a tournament for awhile now, I hope this gets a large turn out

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
If need be I can house a few people (depends on how many need housing). However, I do live in Butler which is only around a half hour away. So basically, if you drive to butler, i will house you. But you need to be abel to drive and have your own car for ours will be full. Pm me for details.

EDIT: My friends and I only really play brawl and only plan on going up the brawl day. So that's just a reminder to people who contact me about housing.

Renth

Smash Hero
This is now competing with planks tourney...
You may want to post a link to planks thread then or send a PM to the TO for this event about it.

I know a lot of pittsburgh smashers will be going to Tekko so you may actually want to change the date, I am not spending extra money to go to a convention when all I want to do is play smash.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
You may want to post a link to planks thread then or send a PM to the TO for this event about it.

I know a lot of pittsburgh smashers will be going to Tekko so you may actually want to change the date, I am not spending extra money to go to a convention when all I want to do is play smash.
Many words......

Top Bottom