• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Jake13

Smash Lord
does the hub still have all the old school vids?

i used to have ken/isai v taj/forward back when it first came out but i lost it :(

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I would rather be considered part of the Austin melee crew <3

Especially since Jamal just left Austin. haha kidding of course

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm gonna be in Houston tonight and tomorrow. I'll be at Rayzorium's (yes, I know, you can thank me later.) Hit me up if anyone can get anything together this weekend. 512-914-9745.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Hope I have next saturday off, would be really cool to play some melee, starting to fear I am going to get rusty soon.

Still offering gas money to whoever wants to drive to my place :3

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Why didn't anyone know about this lol why haven't any of us played with him yet xD someone get his number lol why hasn't he gotten on here and told us >_<

When did that even happen?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<_< Wow...Paul has someone to play xD I have someone to play! YUSSSSS Jake you're too effing far come over here. Now there's a really good reason to =P

All right everyone, Smash Fest somewhere and Rayzorium needs to come lol and we need to get that rust off of him ^_^

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I thought you were talking to me at first, then I read what everyone else was saying and got sad haha

At least I didn't look like an idiot randomly sending you my address :p

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I plan to get to Rayzorium's place tomorrow before noon. Anybody else going? Good opportunity to practice for TYS 11 ;)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Y'all drive down to him but not over to me? Y'all suck lol I'll let y'all have your own practice time since you'll need it to maybe take a stock off of me.

MT_

Smash Ace
Von will you drive me to TYS if I come down to Houston for the weekend? <3 We can team if there are doubles!! I don't have auto-insurance anymore since I don't drive regularly anymore.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yes I can drive you xD pay for my teams entry fee then sure =D

Why did you come down here this weekend JF lol could have not waited a week for TYS >_<

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Y'all drive down to him but not over to me? Y'all suck lol I'll let y'all have your own practice time since you'll need it to maybe take a stock off of me.
Von, I could play you a weekday night (I would probably prefer thurs or fri) after I get off work (usually by 6pm) since friendswood is only a half hour from where I work (UTHSC).
Anyway, I think you should come tomorrow. Not nearly as long a drive for you to get to Rayzorium's as it is for me.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'm busy tomorrow though =P lol anddd yeah I know xD I guess I should PM him about his information lol see if he wants it posted and what not lol

I can probably play Thursday since that is my last day of school for the week Fridays I'm always busy.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yes I can drive you xD pay for my teams entry fee then sure =D

Why did you come down here this weekend JF lol could have not waited a week for TYS >_<
I came to hang with Rayz. I'll come back next week for TYS. It's only a 3 hour drive after all.

Top Bottom