• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

baka4moé

Smash Champion
does xelic even play anymore? if not i'm guessing broly's correct. i wonder who's 4-10 though. i mean come one, i think oklahoma has a pr, so texas should definitely have one.

Broly

Smash Lord
IMO PR should be like this

1. Wobbles
2. Darkrain
3. Broly
4. Jake13
5. Vash
6. JF
7. Cloud
8. MT
9. Sybawave
10. Oscar

its all opinion, but i think thats accurate.

MT_

Smash Ace
DoH, Rayzorium, and Tirno all need to be on that list before I am even considered.

But you guys still flatter me <3

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
IMO PR should be like this

1. Wobbles
2. Darkrain
3. Broly
4. Jake13
5. Vash
6. JF
7. Cloud
8. MT
9. Sybawave
10. Oscar

its all opinion, but i think thats accurate.
Caveman and SOS would **** most of that list. Also shocking that you would forget Xelic or DoH, both top players in Texas. DoH is the most active of the 4 I mentioned.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Why the **** am I behind MT_? lolololol I hate you guys so much. I ****ing 3 stocked Darkrain!
yeah that means the top 3 should be

1- sybas marth blue
2. sybas marth red
3. sybas marth white

not his fox cuz it sucks lollolololololololloololol jk.... but yeah syba under mt is a nono...

edit: im posting from venezuela =D

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Well, there goes smashing with TSC for the rest of the break xD

How good is your mexican speaking?
awwwwwww when does ur break end??? mine ends on like the 25 XD or something like that. My mexican speaking is legit, i can wombo combo withit. just play on the weekends then.. i come back on the 1st lol so like il be good to play by monday.

Broly

Smash Lord
actually i kinda 4got D'oh. so my bad new ''OPINION'' list

Wobbles
Darkrain
Broly
D'oh
Jake
Vash
Rayzorium
JF
Cloud
Syba

SOS, Xelic, Cave dont travel/play in months. yea they are good, but in the past. i need to see them as active as D'oh to be on.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
actually i kinda 4got D'oh. so my bad new ''OPINION'' list

Wobbles
Darkrain
Broly
D'oh
Jake
Vash
Rayzorium
JF
Cloud
Syba

SOS, Xelic, Cave dont travel/play in months. yea they are good, but in the past. i need to see them as active as D'oh to be on.
timerbomb
wobbles
darkrain
doh
rayz
broly
jake
vash
clould
jf
syba

fixed :)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Logically why would you be above me Broly? You barely beat me one tournament (which to claim that as a complete victory on your part is fairly sketch considering what went down), and then the next tournament you threw a hissy fit because Vash was actually trying against you and wouldn't auto-forfeit to you, and then I beat the person who eliminated you, Rayz. I've beaten players like Chu, chillin, cort, Nite, Mike G, Chad, hax, chinesahh...the list goes on and on.

The reason we don't have power rankings is because they create dramz and people throw tantrums about it.

Broly

Smash Lord
like you? im NOT making this by reputation, only exception is Wobbles, cos lets face it hes godly. Also, i didnt throw a fit, hes my brother. he got ***** by you, and i told him, ''i can beat him, let me try''. Our goal going in is winning money for the 6 hrs we drive. You went to two tournies in 5 months. ive gone to 4. ive placed 1st, 2nd, 4th, 3rd., yet you say im not deserving? im sorry you arent 1st or 2nd. prove it by actually winning a state tourny.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hmm if texas did have a pr we'd have to have a panel, and then they would have to logically argue out the top 10. also drama is lame. the pr is supposed to promote healthy competition. if texas had an official pr, then ppl should just perform better instead of complaining.

tho my opinion probably isn't too valued, between doh and broly, i think doh should be higher, just from what i've seen. for one tho, i don't think it matters who doh has beaten in the past (like >1yr), or how many tournies either of them went to, as long as they've been to some. but it's just that as of now, out of the more recent tournies he's been to, doh seems more consistent than broly is. just sayin.

argh i just mentioned a pr bc i thought the most unbiased ppl within the texas community could cooperate...

lol timerbomb at 1st, he isn't even officially in this region anymore.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lmfao we got rid of it for a reason. You really thought we didn't try this before? XD other than the newcomers coming in and mentioning it, we've tried several times <.<

The best way to figure out who is better and who isn't is to travel and play those matches.

Jbunk423

Smash Rookie
We can't make a Texas Power rankings because people keep disregarding Mouf and putting people that he beats on top ten lists. I'm hurt :(

Top 10:

1. Darkrain
2. Doh
3. Rayzorium
4. Oscar
5. Broly
6-10. Who cares

This list is based on my personal difficulty against people in Texas...except for Broly cuz my DK got that Marth on lockdown but Broly won that last tournament so I put em up there. You're welcome. Also I've never played this Cloud guy, and I also got ***** pretty hard by some guy named Pax at a San Antonio tournament awhile ago.

Edit: Replace Oscar and Broly with Sos and Xelic if they still play.

Tirno

Smash Journeyman
About Oh Snap, I realized I'm in the same boat as MT with regards to having to be in Austin, so I won't be able to ride in the van.

Broly

Smash Lord
idc bout PR, i travel to play new peeps and prove myself. im happy with what ive done.

Tirno/MT - anyway we could get you guys to change your minds? its gonna be fking fun.

MT_

Smash Ace
Broly, the only way you could possibly change my mind is if you made an extra stop through Austin on the drive back for me lol. And I don't think you guys want to drive the extra couple hours to do so.

Velox

Smash Ace
It's so f***ing cold in Colorado right now (less than -10 F) that the fuel in our car froze and we're stranded... lol, Luciano is going to make it back before me <<

oscarmalherbe

Smash Cadet
5$ mm whoever. and pr is too controversial for most smashers immaturity so 4 stock that ho outta hurr.that aint productive..people KNOW who they can beat/be beaten by. This game is exactly that..a game.Don't forget why we started playing in the first place. That being said..let's make teams more prominent @ tourneys and start playing with items in singles tournies.
On another note- if i got shirts for the upcoming hobo..would anyone buy?

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
It's so f***ing cold in Colorado right now (less than -10 F) that the fuel in our car froze and we're stranded... lol, Luciano is going to make it back before me <<
hahahahaha just got home, av cables got messed up, gona go fixem though.

Top Bottom