• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
=/ That sucks lol now everyone is going to think that you are just some lawl n00b that came to play melee....but they'll be surprised when they see you 4 stock me again >.< jerk!

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Hey sybawave the Melee matches we had were cool but **** I need a lot to improve dont worry I hope i have improved for the next face off

Sybawave

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7905004&postcount=31668

^^This actually made me tear up T.T

I can't believe it...I thought he would be around for so much longer....

Y'all need to come with me to Player-4s gay get together...So what if lawl is there? Sethlon is leaving...we need to show...you will suck forever in Houston if you do not show to this. You will be better than me if you do show though (and that's a lucky break for those of you who can't actually beat me...Jake James Ronnie cough)

Take work off....Find some way to get to this. We need to send him off with a nice message...knowing that everyone in Houston's Melee Community still exists and is willing to get ***** by him. Idc how you get there just get there.

Address to P-4's house where the Smashfest shall be held...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=4139 club valley, houston, tx 77082&sa=N&tab=wl&um=1

Here is all the information about P-4s thing

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7905205&postcount=31684

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Idk why sybawave took it upon himself to invite the whole world but I have a 20 player cap. With 2 spots left. Those 2 spots are open but I'll probably leave them for Royr and Stiltz if they can make it.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lawl don't worry with the way we are no one will come. They always have some "legit" reason for not showing. That or they just don't feel like it. But whatever

Sybawave

Smash Ace
"They always have some "legit" reason for not showing."

"Just go to HOBO on the 1st, he'll be there. Don't forget that Dallas Brawlers always travel to HOBOs"

^^that

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I don't know why you guys will bother to go to HOBO for Melee.

Every other melee player in Texas is coming to my tournament. Why go somewhere where Melee is the side tournament?

FS7 is all Melee.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Good luck to everyone this weekend at Pnt!

((($_$) AirbrushKing Play N Trade Pre-HOBO 17 Brawl/Melee Warmup ($_$)))

When: 7/25/09

Where: Play N’ Trade 9319 Hwy 6 South Space B Houston Texas, 77083

Venue/Entry Fees: 5$/Venue/10$/Entry

Times: Brawl/Melee/Reg at1:00/Starts at 2:00 so (((BE ON TIME))) 5$ Late Fee Will be enforced!

B.Y.O.C Bring Your Own Controllers/Arcade sticks/usb cables/consoles/full setups

For more info go to--> www.AirbrushKing.net/tournaments

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Can anyone play smash tomorrow? Sent a text to a few of the people who play...but yeah someone post or something...Afternoon-6/7 or something around there.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Who all is coming with you?

Surely there must be more than one smasher with a car in Houston.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Sybawave has a car but his parents probably won't let him drive it that far. I have a car but it probably wouldn't be able to drive that far. SideEffect has a thing that is supposed to be a car. Yep, pretty much just one smasher with a car....

G@BE

Smash Lord
If you guys give me gas money... and i mean extreme gas money. Ill go and take ya

just give me a call or something.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
oscar + 2 girlies to keep us company on the long journey = full
They better be entering the tournament...haha

I say Gabe should get around $80 for gas and inconvenience. Assuming his vehicle gets close to 22 mpg and we get gas for $2.40/gallon or less, it would cost approx $65 to drive from Magnolia to South Houston, then to San Antonio and back.

How does that sound to you Gabe?

G@BE

Smash Lord
I would ask you guy to drive over to my house or whatever. but yea i fill my tank for 30 on premium.

I dunno.. I could only take 3 other people with me.... soo....

Top Bottom