• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
From now on, if anyone is down with some practice let me know. I'd really like to get better... or at least back to my old self.

Unless you're Von.

I get better practice with lvl 7 comps...

...maybe lvl 8. MAYBE.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
from Now On, If Anyone Is Down With Some Practice Let Me Know. I'd Really Like To Get Better... Or At Least Back To My Old Self.

Unless You're Von.

I Get Better Practice With Lvl 7 Comps...

...maybe Lvl 8. Maybe.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

btw, what did u place at hobo? or did u not enter melee?
=o You're A Jerk!
Eat It!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Ron Ron didn't play Von Von <_<

Fletcher beat Ronnie first and then James took him out.

And Shok go back to Brawl you suck too much at this game.

And why is that tournament on such a gay date...actually I might be able to go to that ^_^

Soooo....who wants to go up to Dallas?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Whoever wants to go with me then find someone to house you until Sunday afternoon or get another way back to Houston

Assuming that I do go

Wow...I just looked at that avatar...lmao! That's freakin' hilarious...too bad they got *****. Saints Ftw

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey anybody who's willing to go to dallas i will for sure go with you and pitch in some gas, i wanna go very badly

Jake13

Smash Lord
I'm going to dallasssssssss.

but ima prolly stay wif a friend at UTD. but if that falls thru, we needa find housing.

Ladybug: house us, mouf doesn't bite.... hard ;)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Hmmmm....... Maaaaaaybe. If I can use my parents house then I will, if not then y'all are screwed. :p I suggest you try and secure elsewhere though. Haha.

And why do you know how hard he bites? That's... hey whatever works for you Melee guys. ;)

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna come to the tourny this passed sat to reunited with some old friends, but school owned me =(

I shall try my best to go to the next THING!

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
jake when is this dallas tourny going to happen?
and we should set up somthing to play at dawns house again,it was too fun last time :D
cold matches FTW!!!

G@BE

Smash Lord
ah everyone is going to dallas. I had some free time this weekend and wanted to see if people wanted to play haha.

edit: If there is room. I don't think i would mind going to dallas for melee... I'm probably pretty bad at melee right now

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I actually can't house y'all. I work Sunday and since I'm probably missing tomorrow cause of being sick, I'll probably have to work Saturday too. Sorry guys. :(

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i'm going to leave smash all in all for a bit so don't expect me anywhere..i feel like bored of the game after having it so long but i hope all of yall continue to get better, see yall again whenever!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LMAO! I love how we turned Timerbomb emo because we ditched him at the tournament xD You know that was NOT on purpose right? They went out to smoke and then you didn't see them and we tried to get in contact with you lol I even tried to call Tarzan to get your number but he wouldn't pick up lol

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Hey Timberbomb he's right we just went outside to smoke haha, you should keep playing Smash with us, your Fox is too good!

Edit: stfu Von no one likes you! >; )

Jake13

Smash Lord
the struts blew out on my car. can't drive it to dallas by myself let alone with multiple people since i now no longer have any suspension :( this sucks guys. unless i can shell out the 800 to fix it before saturday we're gonna have to find another car or forget about it. oh and my CV joints are messed up too so that's another 400.

I'll shell out gas monies to whoever can drive.

on the bright side i guess i have a lowrider now :/

Top Bottom