• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Dang, that's freaking hilarious.

NFL PRESEASON IS ABOUT TO START!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina and Baltimore playing on ESPN. I don't think the Ravens are gonna have as good a year as they have had in the past few years. They aren't gonna make the playoffs. The Panthers are still tryna find a Quarterback and who knows if Steve Smith is gonna be healthy all year?

Man, I'm psyched for the season. My Dolphins got Brandon Marshall and Karlos Dansby in the offseason and got rid of the old *** Joey Porter and the ***** Jason Taylor. I'm ready.

The Texans are also gonna be good. Week 1 they can get over the hump if they finally beat the Colts. I think it's gonna be a Dolphins-Texans AFC Championship game. Real talk.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ATTENTION EVERYBODY WHO IS GOING WiTH ME TO QUAKECON!!!

1. Meet at PJ's house friday nite anytime after 8pm or meet at PJs house Saturday morning by 5:45am. I WILL LEAVE AT 6am whether you are there or not.

1a. PJs address:
10105 kempwood
Houston, TX, 77080

He lives in the spring shadow apartments and his phone number is 979-320-4950(save his number AND my number in your phone NOW)

2. Bring a pillow to sit/lay on when you are in the back of my truck. I will put sleeping bags in the back of the truck so it wont be too hard on yo ***.

3. Bring a clean pair of underwear. You never know when you might **** yourself.

4. Bring 15$ for gas. Since venue fee/1vs1 and 2vs2 is free to enter, 15$ for gas wont hurt you. But seriously, my truck will be weighted down so it hurts my gas mileage.

5. We ALL will take turns sitting in the back of the truck so PLEASE plan correctly(hats? sun-block? jackets?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom