• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Tro

Smash Rookie
Smoom the sister comment came off as weird and creepy to me but then again my mind isn't the most pure.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hehe, some kid is wining on the comments section of one of my videos about how people are unfair on random wifi and that taunting is against the rules and that Brawl is a fighting game where you have to get the most points to win and that taunting is wrong because it means everyone's going after just you (I don't even understand what he's saying most of the time o.O).

Then again, maybe I should feel bad for him. Not everyone gets the green lesbian to guide them through childhood.

:059:

Smoom77

Smash Master
Lol, reminds me of this scrub on the ICs boards. He posts on EVERY sticky, every topic possible. Like in the topic where we post where we live ad stuff, he says, "w00t, go ics." literally.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Lol, reminds me of this scrub on the ICs boards. He posts on EVERY sticky, every topic possible. Like in the topic where we post where we live ad stuff, he says, "w00t, go ics." literally.
I blame that guy for my ICs still being better than my Wolf then. I can't even chain grab with them anymore yet they're better than my Wolf. Sad.

:059:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I may be coming tonight.
Don't count on my beautiful presence though.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I like that one uncapitalized O in your SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOM!

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Nah, **** him!

He's a ******. I don't like his punk ***. He used to be real cool. But, he came back from college and became a total ****. **** Him I'll even post that in the thread. Just link me.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
He's a *******. On some real ****. He does that ho ****. Tries to threaten you and ****. I call his bluff and he acts like a little *****. **** that *****. He can go to hell for all I care.

If I see his punk *** I'm shoot him dead between his eyes. IDGAF. **** him.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can't go to Quakecon.
I hate all of you.
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme