• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
RT uploaded a buttload, you can go through his channel and find them. I still have to upload the ones I recorded, it's mostly Low Tiers.

Gnes

Smash Master
Still, I suppose it is not for every gamer. It's certainly not the best in the series, but it is great in its own right. It took risks, and while the end result is less-than-perfect (awkward controls, BAD Samus voice actor), so far I've had a very satisfying experience going through it.

:069:
Gea werent we talking about this phrase in the car like days before this post.

Lmao i ****.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Coming from a trash player that's too much of a ***** to keep his word? Okay, bro.
Lol and you are...?

Btw if you're talking about my hair match with Nike then you really don't know what you're talking about.

We changed it to a MM at the venue and said it was a hair match just for hype and lolz, I payed up too like I said I would. Get your **** straight son.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, I have all of the Hobo 27 vids up already. Just search for "Hobo 27" through my uploads and you'll find them all...like 40ish or so in two days. Truly the best uploader. :)

heytallman

CTALL
I'll replay it after 9 to see if ur exaggerating lol. Things change with time, but since u mostly hate the junction system which i'm ok with, I'll probably be able to make it through without much hate.
I explained this yesterday, how the junction system is just a small part of it. It's the only game I've played where it's beneficial to stay at a lower level, to turn enemies into cards rather than kill them. Like I said yesterday, the writing is horrible, the characters are very poorly developed, and the situations they find themselves in are so asinine. Like the example I gave of Quistis, seemingly a smart character: "OK we are at the rendezvous point, but I feel bad about how we treated Rinoa, let's go back and apologize." Game is ********, and the ending is bad because it basically starts the story over. Probably the worst game I have ever played. Worse than Cheetahmen 2 because at least Cheetahmen 2 was funny.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
PJ, what was your tag and what TV? Also, was it friendly or tourney?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Gea werent we talking about this phrase in the car like days before this post.

Lmao i ****.
? :confused:

I explained this yesterday, how the junction system is just a small part of it. It's the only game I've played where it's beneficial to stay at a lower level, to turn enemies into cards rather than kill them. Like I said yesterday, the writing is horrible, the characters are very poorly developed, and the situations they find themselves in are so asinine. Like the example I gave of Quistis, seemingly a smart character: "OK we are at the rendezvous point, but I feel bad about how we treated Rinoa, let's go back and apologize." Game is ********, and the ending is bad because it basically starts the story over. Probably the worst game I have ever played. Worse than Cheetahmen 2 because at least Cheetahmen 2 was funny.
I liked FFVIII... =(

Then again, this is coming from a guy who hated Hydrocity Zone in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I'll just agree to disagree. =P

:069:

Suspect

Smash Hero
FFVIII had potential, i hate it but love it at the same time, it's like that ex girlfriend you cant stop thinking of but want nothing to do with.

People hate the junction system cause they don't understand it, but ill admit it is just...weird...but i understand it now and still dont like it.

And the story in FFVIII makes no sense.

http://squallsdead.com/

^please read

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Because they went extinct, duh.

shlike

Smash Ace
No one wants to go to garb tourneys
with garb players
You guys make it REALLY easy not to give a **** about traveling upstate.

and as far as garb players go...houston isn't all that better save a few.You guys have just been playing longer and have more players.

I started going to tourneys last april and I was trash. A year later I'm beating veterans and PR'd players. I also don't own a wii.

Ask anyone who's played the RGV's top players (me, vorgy, magik, broly, and vash) and see if they say we're garbage. Your regional bias is disgusting.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Shlike.. dont worry about them..

They cant even beat your best players.. so they dont have much room to talk =/ .. Well p4 was only talking about the tournament lol

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Shuckle Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Although the circumstances would be nearly impossible, a level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

If a level 100 Shuckle uses Power Trick, and is then skill swapped with Pure Power or Huge Power, it would obtain a maximum attack stat of 1228.

Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shuckle_(Pokémon)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol Zac. Shuckle is so beast.

@Shlike: Yeah, let Houston be Houston. They were 2 stock away from losing to Austin and San Antonio in a low tier crew battle. SAN ANTONIO. :p

As far as I see it, they be scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom