• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
just wanna say, didn't mean to be detrimental to the houston community. tbh im just tryin to fit in out here with the quick responses and such (which again, xyro asked about arrows). obviously though that ain't happenin. at least not online. so again, my bad. kinda dehyped my everything so idk wat to think atm.

inb4igetmugged
You honestly have nothing to be apologetic for tbh. You've done nothing wrong good sir.

:phone:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
All RIGHT, THAT'S IT!!!!!

WHAT THE **** IS WITH THE NEW PLAYERS IN HOUSTON NOW-A-DAYS!?!?!? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KEEP THEIR ****ING MOUTHS SHUT FOR ONE ****ING MINUTE WHENEVER SOMEONE ELSE SAYS SOMETHING!?!?!? WHY IS IT THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME ONE OF US MAKES A POST IN THIS THREAD, KILIK/MAHABRA/TESH HAVE TO IMMEDIATELY RESPOND BACK TO IT OR MAKE ONE OF THE MOST USELESS ****ING POSTS IN THIS FORUM'S HISTORY!?!?!? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE SHY AND QUIET PLAYERS THAT WOULD JOIN OUR SCENE EVERY FEW MONTHS!?!?!? WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?

KILIK - YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING ****ING POSTER I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, EVEN WORSE THAN KINGDOM COME WAS!!! NEVER BEFORE HAVE I SEEN THE POST "LOL" UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP!!! CONGRATUL-****ING-LATIONS, BRO!!! WHEN THE WAS THE LAST TIME SOMEONE PAYED ATTENTION TO YOUR POST OTHER THAN ADMIRAL PIT OVER THERE OR THE SONIC MASTER HIMSELF!?!?!? ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS, *******!!!!!

MAHABRA THE **** - PIT CAN LOOP ARROWS AROUND THE STAGE!?!?!? NO ****ING WAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! YOU JUST HAD TO WRITE ESSAYS AND RESEARCH PAPERS ABOUT IT, TOO!!! ****!!!!! SINCE WHEN DID THIS THREAD BECOME A ****ING CHARACTER DISCUSSION!?!?!? AND DO YOU THINK WE'D HAVE ANY ****ING CLUE TO WHO THE **** YASS IS!?!?!? NOBODY GIVES A FLYING ***!!!!!

TESH - WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! HOLD THE ****ING PHONE!!! TOON LINK IS MID TIER!?!?!? WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!? WHO WOULD OF EVER ****ING KNEW!!! I HAD NO ****ING IDEA THAT TOON LINK, ON THE OFFICIAL BRAWL BACK ROOM TIER LIST VERSON 5, WAS A MIDDLE TIER CHARACTER!!! YOU JUST BLEW MY ****ING MIND WITH THAT INFORMATION!!! STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUR ****TY POSTS FUNNY FOR ONCE, OK!?!?!? ****!!!!!

TFL;DFR

WHAT WAS THE LAST ****ING THING YOU GUYS DID FOR THIS COMMUNITY!?!?!? LEARN TO THINK BEFORE YOU ****ING SPEAK, AND YOU MAY ACTUALLY GET SOMEWHERE IN THIS ****ING LIFE!!! IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT, THEN PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD..........

GTFO OF THIS THREAD!!!!!
lol woooooow trela be mad salty

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kilik...

USE THE EDIT BUTTON.

That shiny blue button with the word EDIT and a picture of scissors isn't for decoration.

Trela

Smash Lord
RT, what would I ever do without you?

EDIT: Kilik, I'm going to say this nicely and calmly: GET OFF OF YOUR PHONE.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I see being direct with Kilik isn't working. Let's try reverse psychology.

Kilik, please keep posting so my head will explode!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
all of this is making me feel nauseous. im not sure i even wanna go to the tournies and watnot as i know yall are just gonna bring this up and flame me over and over. it honestly almost doesn't even seem worth it. i didn't know i was this much of a problem to the houston smash community. im kinda done with everyone here except esca as apparently he's the only person in houston who doesn't think im annoying. well and sync and jerm and keith, they're chill

oh ya. you all definately go tthrough to me. thx for letting me know now before i wasted any more of my time trying to hang out with people who don't even enjoy my ccompany. ****in wasted enough of my time and money and im not wastin anymore.

@esca, ill hang with you later, but not going to hobo now, that's pretty much a guarentee. ill get way to flamed now

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
maharba, you still don't understand how posting works on here. your last post exemplifies it.

Your posting skills are low tier but that don't effect in person lol

sheikamaru

jive
To each his own I guess "lol"

And someone please explain how a social thread works because. I don't have the right mind for it apparently :/

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so wait am i accepted in houston just not on the net? im all up in a whirl right now. and im over reacting to all of this. sorry im kinda in whirl tonight because i just found out my friend in california's baby died and i never even got to see her before it was too late. so sorry if im ragin guys, just ignore me because tonight is just not my night.

edit: just ignore everything i've said at all tonight. ill see you guys at hobo. and im not done hanging. i just need to stay off the net a while

sheikamaru

jive
Yea. Born and raised. Just went to tournies down there

And dang that's pretty serious.. I'm not even taking the comment serious :/ don't let it get to you! But yea sorry for your friends loss though :[

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maharba, Online posts =/= how people are in person. You've been around for a few months now? Does anyone really act like a douche to you in person? It's all in good fun.

But to be serious, people need to stop posting every 5 seconds with "LOL!111!!!!!!" or "OMG XD!!11!!1!" DON'T RESPOND TO EVERY ****ING POST.

And for the love of Jebus, use the EDIT button. Coming back to find 100 new posts with 80 of them from Kilik is very ********. And if you can't edit because you're on your phone, then don't post at all until you have something post-worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom