• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
also p4, its not about the time spent or how many arrows u could fire directly at your opponent, its about covering multiple options at once (which is the part alot of pits cant master it for). You can cover alot of options having a projectile following directly in front or directly behind pit. Some of them should be apparent, like being able to grab your opponent while they are in shieldstun, or being able to hit them while they are grabbing/throwing you.

its just.....tough to do all of that at once.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
esca asked me to teach him how to loop better and i did, he did it a couple times against nicole at whobo3. the point of looping isn't that you are trying to hit them, it's just making a place where they can't go. i use it a lot with dair mix up. also it is good against falco to shoot it up then mirror shield and loop it behind his reflector. but yes looping is 100% the most conditional AT pit has and it should not be used to often unless you really know what you are doing, and even then it is limited.

however it is great for gimping people below the ledge if you get a read.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Arrow loops seem pretty good. I'd randomly get hit by 3 at once sometimes. Seems to be worth doing it when there's downtime. I dunno much about Pit, though, so ehh...

kilik:" Help im getting cged!"
maharba:"OK BUT CHECK OUT MY ARROW GOING AROUND THE STAGE THO"
lolololol

Esca

Smash Champion
ok so we determined its fancy but pretty much useless? ok cool thats what i as thinking cause its pretty obvious if the pit didnt shoot it AT YOU then hes either shooting casper or gonna try and loop it.
Arrow looping is pretty damned important if you can consistently do it. If I can get you to shield or airdodge because my looped arrow just hit you/went through you then my plan has succeeded and you're getting grabbed or baired.

Am I saying use it all the time? HELL NAH, but there's sometimes where it's pretty beneficial if the opponent was just knocked away or offstage and you want to shoot two arrows at him at once or something.

Trust me on this!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Between needle spam and arrow spam, it wont be long before its 99.9% impossible to approach kilik and maharba. The other 00.1% of the time, maharba will fly under the stage and kilik will kill you with nair OoS.

also look how good i am on wifi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKjlfLwG5lw

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I can approach a sheik/pit team easily if I want. My Sheik can approach anything. Tesh saw the replay of my sheik beating tree's in less than a minute. I'm am the best sheik.

:059:

Tesh

Smash Hero
KRD and I would be the best at mid tier doubles. He can just use chain, and i push him around with water gun. instawin.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I just died within 3 seconds of timing out a metaknight on rainbow cruise by 1% game 3 on wifi ladder.

Oh the shame.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I can approach a sheik/pit team easily if I want. My Sheik can approach anything. Tesh saw the replay of my sheik beating tree's in less than a minute. I'm am the best sheik.

What this man said about approaching.

But he forgot that the match was what I did to him in under a minute in Sheik dittos.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
What this man said about approaching.

But he forgot that the match was what I did to him in under a minute in Sheik dittos.
Nope. That was your buffered Dair suicide, my Ftilt lock > usmash, and whatever the other thing was (I think a chain suicide?). I am the best sheik of all time.

You should come over some time so we can get some melee practice

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
TYS Bar Fights 2 is this Sat. Hope to see you all there cause it will be HYPE HYPE HYPE! --> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301865 =0]

Tallman/Player 4: I need to get that pokemon so I can sauce you up in it. Ive been so busy sometimes i dont even have time to think. For right now, ill put your *** whoppin on hold until I get everything together. You better be training up cause I know that mario kart 3ds will be going hard in paint.

sheikamaru

jive
Those... are cool pictures.. I think they were posted so we can marvel and admire the textures and find some deep hiddden meaning behind them as well.. as if we were in an art gallery.

Intriguing.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom