• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Walt Disney was a racist

Got em!

Books>Music>Movies
Walt Disney was not a racist. It's a myth that's not supported by any facts whatsoever, while Walt has many people, both family and employees, who have said he wasn't racist.

Example: Joe Grant, head of story at Walt Disney Studios while Walt was there (and then came out of retirement in the 90s to help the studio--most of the cool side characters are Grant's ideas) was Jewish, and he says Walt was neither racist nor prejudiced.

If you're not convinced, I'll even crack my books open, transcribe the pages word for word, and give you the title and ISBN number so you can check me.

Get THAT.

:phone:

Sync.

Smash Champion
Nah ***** no one replaces RT! Until you can slay me in Mario Party, make Trela salty on a daily basis, go OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooh, and play gay in Double Dash you aren't RT. Case closed.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
i dont think he was trying to replace RT completely tho...hes just trying to be better than RT in the "new game info coming out" category.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

L

> that sonic shuffle....imma bring it come this tourney
if u get salty playing this game, its ur own fault :glare:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You can download the NES Ambassador games if you haven't already...

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Persona fans rejoice! Persona 5.. p3/p4 fighting game, annnnd p4 port.

Annnnnd skyward sword in november(just saiyen). Gaming commences again.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i just downloaded my 10 NES games. They picked good ones to give away
Highly debatable. Yoshi? Golf?

Oh well, something to play until next Friday...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Highly debatable. Yoshi? Golf?
ANYTHING is debatable.

You got your basics like mario/zelda(2 games)/metroid/donkey kong covered. Then you have semi "known" games ballon fight/ice climber. Finally you got the pretty much ignored games like golf/yoshi/wrecking ball. They covered a variety of genres with these 10 titles and 10 GBA games are on the way. Nintendo is assuming the majority of the original 3ds buyers are not pirates AND they were not old enough for NES so the chances of a player owning/played these games are slim to none(which means 99% of those games are all new experiences). To top it all off, they are FREE.

I cannot complain about this Ambassador program at all.

Vinnie

Smash Master
ANYTHING is debatable.

You got your basics like mario/zelda(2 games)/metroid/donkey kong covered. Then you have semi "known" games ballon fight/ice climber. Finally you got the pretty much ignored games like golf/yoshi/wrecking ball. They covered a variety of genres with these 10 titles and 10 GBA games are on the way. Nintendo is assuming the majority of the original 3ds buyers are not pirates AND they were not old enough for NES so the chances of a player owning/played these games are slim to none(which means 99% of those games are all new experiences). To top it all off, they are FREE.

I cannot complain about this Ambassador program at all.
Stop ranting and go work on WHOBO4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom