• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Your drill is your soul, never forget that, force the your way down the path you choose and do it all yourself. A leap is going all the way!! Ganon dittos is 1/100000000000000 leap.

:phone:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Did you look at the others? And people should check it out on a computer, a phone/etc doesn't give full experience at all

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Woah I had the sound on loud when I clicked that

Needless to say I nearly threw my monitor

Suspect

Smash Hero
The first time I saw it I turned my sound off, years of trolling made me wary

And yes there are others but the ones I saw were nothing to compared to that. Click the arrow on top of the comic

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The sound of the clicking/snapping in sync with his head twisting is what did it.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Panty your profile pic is hype

My smashfest is like 5:30 till whenever Deox.

Pwii you can come over Friday through Monday if you want to.

I have my drill leap of faith DK dittos

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Panty your profile pic is hype

My smashfest is like 5:30 till whenever Deox.

Pwii you can come over Friday through Monday if you want to.

I have my drill leap of faith DK dittos
oh... we out! I love dk dittos, one of the best mus in the game.

Friday through monday? sleeping or something? or do I have to drive down everyday?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
depends on whether you include nasal (nose sex) and transphonical (ear sex) as violatable options. not to mention how many women will be involved zori. if you count each hole individually that you would go "in" on, for just one women that's 7 holes you could go "in" on. after that first woman, any women added to the equation is just simple multiplication (unless you take into account girls with extra holes in their bodies from accidents and deformities).

so really zori, it's a question only you can answer

DeoxK

Smash Rookie
hmm well i have to go to a bday party at 3:00 i can try to make it when thats over hopefully but yea i cant do nuttin but try

heytallman

CTALL
depends on whether you include nasal (nose sex) and transphonical (ear sex) as violatable options. not to mention how many women will be involved zori. if you count each hole individually that you would go "in" on, for just one women that's 7 holes you could go "in" on. after that first woman, any women added to the equation is just simple multiplication (unless you take into account girls with extra holes in their bodies from accidents and deformities).

so really zori, it's a question only you can answer
OH MY GOD. BEST POST.

I am sigging this.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey man

I talked about skeeting in girls ears a LONG time before you did pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom