• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many Bowsers are there now?

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Just figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Ian, or Eikelmann. I'm a Bowser player from Florida and wondering how many other Bowser players there are out there.

Silly question, I guess, but I know it can't just be DJ Nintendo, Warrior Knight and I out there. Who else here is passionate about the big lizard?!

E-102 Gamma

Smash Journeyman
Bubbaking, Jonas, Seikend, KevinM, and myself, off the top of my head. Dunno if CAOTIC, Gojira, MagnuM, or Tonberry are still playing as Bowser.

And Gimpyfish is still around. He prefers Project M, but still plays some Melee every now and whenever.

E-102 Gamma

Smash Journeyman
By that standard, I don't count. :(

I'm a Bowser main, but I have yet to actually show up on the Melee scene.

I'm such a noob...

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Hey bubba do u use bowser in serious tourney matches? In fact do u even show up to melee tourneys?

:phone:

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Just figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Ian, or Eikelmann. I'm a Bowser player from Florida and wondering how many other Bowser players there are out there.

Silly question, I guess, but I know it can't just be DJ Nintendo, Warrior Knight and I out there. Who else here is passionate about the big lizard?!
I still play him on a regular basis. Btw, he isn't a lizzard, he's a dragon turtle. Shows how much you know about ****ing bowser....

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wtf
trail changed his avatar
my world is all messed up

Max?

Smash Champion
Phish-it and Sol use him in tourney every now and then. I watched Phish beat Vex Kasranis' Falco in tourney a few weeks ago with Bowser

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Hey bubba do u use bowser in serious tourney matches? In fact do u even show up to melee tourneys?
I used to show up to tourneys, and you know that. Don't get all elitist on me just 'cause I'm currently financially unable to shell out money for tourneys. :glare: Yes, I've used Bowser in the closest thing I could get to tourney matches. What are you even doing here, man? This is no place for dumb Peaches and Sheiks. :c

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I used to show up to tourneys, and you know that. Don't get all elitist on me just 'cause I'm currently financially unable to shell out money for tourneys. :glare: Yes, I've used Bowser in the closest thing I could get to tourney matches. What are you even doing here, man? This is no place for dump Peaches and Sheiks. :c
First off u know i haven't played sheik for like 2 years, 2nd my bowser is pretty ok and you know it

Edit: also i am not being elitist b/c u dont go to tourneys b/c of money i am just saying i dont remember you using bowser in tourneys. (But dont worry man u know i am just messing with you)

bubbaking

Smash Hero
First off u know i haven't played sheik for like 2 years, 2nd my bowser is pretty ok and you know it

In Project M. :rolleyes: I haven't seen any of your actual Bowser play in Melee. You have yet to experience the hardships bestowed upon King Koopa by Sakurai. :skull:

Edit: also i am not being elitist b/c u dont go to tourneys b/c of money i am just saying i dont remember you using bowser in tourneys. (But dont worry man u know i am just messing with you)
Edit: I got you. :p

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
In Project M. :rolleyes: I haven't seen any of your actual Bowser play in Melee. You have yet to experience the hardships bestowed upon King Koopa by Sakurai. :skull:
Lies, i often use him in friendlies and stuff (granted this started after pm came out). In fact a month or so ago i was at jays and only played him with bowser the whole day (not that playing jay is a hardship lol) but i def use him for fun and with mike and billy i won king of bowser.

Also man how are u doing from the hurricane

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Well, I lost power and then my fam fled to VA. Lolz! :smash:

Serious talk, we were already planning on coming to VA; the storm just hit us right when we planned to go, so we waited it out and then left afterwards. Power went out during the storm, and AFAIK, it was still out after we left...

Edit: Good ****, winning King of Bowser. Wish I was there, though... (T_T)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
So u living in VA now? Or are still planning on coming back to ny and trying to find a job here?

E-102 Gamma

Smash Journeyman
He's at least working with the P:M dev team. He's their Bowser tester guy/Bowser balance advice guy, I think.

The little "fire chomp" thing that Bowser does after his neutral B fire breathing thing was his idea. :)

E-102 Gamma

Smash Journeyman
It makes fire breath a usable move instead of a terrible idea that leaves you wide open for counter-attack and doesn't even do all that much damage to begin with.

Top Bottom