• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~(**How to Bone-Walk**)~Discovered by $Bone$

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I tried this for the first time. I just did it without the C-stick, took me about 7-8 tries to get it down but I got it.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Wow.. Hotgarbage. I really like your information. Thanks a lot. Could you help me out by referring me to where I can find a list of Peachs IASA frames. I always noticed that sometimes right out of my dash, I buffer moves at ridiculous speeds- So i'm hoping this has something to do with it. I just don't understand that whole concept. Rarely am I ever this motivated.

Again, that bit of info is pretty amazing. Thanks a bunch.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Wow.. Hotgarbage. I really like your information. Thanks a lot. Could you help me out by referring me to where I can find a list of Peachs IASA frames. I always noticed that sometimes right out of my dash, I buffer moves at ridiculous speeds- So i'm hoping this has something to do with it. I just don't understand that whole concept. Rarely am I ever this motivated.

Again, that bit of info is pretty amazing. Thanks a bunch.
Lol, sure thing :p.

As far as a list of IASA frames go... well the closest thing is her frame data thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191426
and
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6596758&postcount=107

If you want to know the IASA frame of a move just add 1 to the "total". For instance, Peach's dash attack lasts 37 frames. This means that the first IASA frame (the frame where you can perform another action) would be on frame 38.

Also are we on the same page here regarding IASA frames and the like? I'm not sure lol; they're commonly misunderstood.

I always noticed that sometimes right out of my dash, I buffer moves at ridiculous speeds- So i'm hoping this has something to do with it.
Could you give me a specific example of this?

In other news.... our frame data thread is pretty awful D:. Shield stun is still off and it's very incomplete in general. Perhaps I should make a new one.... or maybe get master thread maker meno to do it for me xD

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
it's very annoying how i'm rly not getting a muscle memory for this at all but how i c falcos phantom canceling consistently all over the place. =[

$BONE$

Smash Ace
if you want to confuse them more, when you're pulling away.. once you input b, hold that and then press and hold down attack at the same time. follow that up with c-stick- left or right will f-smash with a turnip in your hand (which im sure most of you ladies know). it looks cool when you do it right because she glides away and fsmashes. if you c-stick too early she will roll, i believe.i find it rewarding against nooby metaknights who spam tornado.

i just thought about it, but to you peaches that grab with y- maybe if you change z to attack you can f-smash with a turnip in your hand easier than using the a button. i haven't tested that though. i have big manly thumbs so its easy for me to do this motion with using a.

fsmash is decently fast and nearly unpunishable at a certain length and angle so having a turnip in your hand to throw after you f-smash nearly ensures your saftey and mobility. its awesome how mobile peach is with a turnip in her hand. so technical.

+1 to metagame.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm still lol'ing at all of you. :laugh:

I've been doing this for months.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
You can't set specials to d pad. it acts just like the b button. if it acted like the c stick , that would be too awesome.

btw i have this masterd 75% now. i can do it like 6-7 times in a row sometimes, but then other times i mess it up 3-4 times. i'm pinpointing the exact timing more and more, if after 3 days i'm like this in a month it will be no harder than pulling out a regular turnip. this trick really helps to force people to appraoch you im stoked to use it

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
You can't set specials to d pad. it acts just like the b button. if it acted like the c stick , that would be too awesome.

btw i have this masterd 75% now. i can do it like 6-7 times in a row sometimes, but then other times i mess it up 3-4 times. i'm pinpointing the exact timing more and more, if after 3 days i'm like this in a month it will be no harder than pulling out a regular turnip. this trick really helps to force people to appraoch you im stoked to use it
I wasn't talking about the Gamecube controller :D

Anyway, I've the same problem. Sometimes it works many times in a row and then I mess up many times in a row. And then I'll do it again!! But then I screw up. I can now do this....

10% of the time :D Only 90 left...

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I got it to the point where if i mess up i will toad or pull out a regular turnip without sliding, so at least its hard to punish it even if i mess up. as long as i dont peach bomber its all good

KROE

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure what this exactly is, but I've seen many players do this. :( I'm not saying I knew it myself, because i'm still trying to learn the game, but I have seen videos of related material.

Either way, the name's kinda cool :p

Top Bottom