• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Make BRSTM's from scratch - An Easy Tutorial

Luigi is NOT Dead

Smash Rookie
NNID
darly-koops
Sorry for being "THAT GUY" but, the image of the equalization doesn´t appear for me, can you help me out?

gamegod7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamegod7
3DS FC
1607-2735-0153
Sorry for being "THAT GUY" but, the image of the equalization doesn´t appear for me, can you help me out?
that is because the image links are long since dead. and they will most likely never be put back up. I would suggest looking at the last couple of comments I made on this thread a while back about using BRSTM converter. it is a lot less work and the quality is pretty much the same. plus you can raise the volume on BRSTM converter and loop it seamlessly without goldwire. this method is purely for people who want the best quality possible, but since the guide cant actually be seen by most people, it'll probably become a dead thread and become archived until someone makes an updated post

Massacre775

Smash Rookie
Ok, I did what it said with Audacity exported it as a wav file, and I only got 18 samples. I know the loop points and everything, any help to solve this problem would be great, because I need to do this with a good couple of more songs before what I have been working on is complete.

Top Bottom