• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hub House III - San Francisco: 5/1/10

SuperRad

Smash Master
No videos, sorry bruh.

This was an awesome tournament, thanks to everyone that brought set ups. We had ELEVEN set ups running and at least one TV that wasn't used. Basically three people per TV, ****ing ****.

Good **** to everyone for coming out, I ****ing love melee.

Zoap

Smash Master
ABBA's legit. I just thought Rey was going to get wrecked by Sheen in falco dittos that he couldn't of got first :).

Good stuff though Rey.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
you guys are gonna get ***** by me.
-lucien typed by wwjasond

lucien didn't want me to say this...but yeah i'm a gangsta so i can do what ever the fu.ck i want. wasssss gooooood?

Zoap

Smash Master
You stick in the food, enter a time and let the magic begin.

Hopefully the magic doesn't explode all over lol.

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh that reminds me, some semi technical fox please drill shine alan against a wall and teach him that if you hold the control stick (or SDI) and the c-stick away from the wall, it's not an infinate, to make it a true infinate they have to only shine and can't drill

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
macd giving that technical peach advice

times have changed

that aint oc3 macd "im pretty good i only got 2-stocked by ken"

L__

Smash Master
oh that reminds me, some semi technical fox please drill shine alan against a wall and teach him that if you hold the control stick (or SDI) and the c-stick away from the wall, it's not an infinate, to make it a true infinate they have to only shine and can't drill
Sure thing

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
oh, that reminds me, some semi good ganon should please tell macd that he can DI ALL of ganon's moves and not die for a while, and that if you shouldnt be failing and dying your *** off against double ganon.

Top Bottom