• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
[collapse=Every card in the game here. I don't know every single effect, but I know most (aside from priceless cards. I only know like 3)]
Common Cards
Stick (nothing)
Stone
List (lists all cards & prices in the game)
Analysis (target card, learn its effect)
Shot
Fluoroscopy (target one player, choose one card. you are informed if they have it)
Trade (trade one random card from your book with one random card from another player's book)
Sight vision (you are informed of target player's money and how many cards he/she has)
Steal

Uncommon Cards
Transform (target one card. pick a name. all copies of the targeted card show up as the chosen name upon investigation from other players for the rest of the day. )
Good Eye (you are informed of all cards that were in the shop and in all living players' possession from the previous buy phase)
Penetrate
Prison (target card cannot be used for the rest of the day)
Magnetic Force (choose one card. you are informed of how many of that card each player owns)
Defensive Wall
Contact (you are informed of target player's purchases in the previous Buy Phase)

Rare Cards
Reflection (target one player. for the rest of the day, if another player targets you with a card, it is redirected. )
Thief (Steals one card from target player. card must be specified. if target doesn't own the card, it fails)
Accompany (watches one player during the day. if he/she ever uses a card, you are alerted of when and what card it was)
Levy (steals one random card from each player)
Clone (clones a card you own)

Priceless Cards
Great Angel’s Breath
Risky Dice (target's Night action is either resolved first or last, your choice)
VIP Pass
Alcohol Producing Spring
Vase of Flowing Water (removes all restrictions from target player [info from joker])
Tiny Devil’s Wink
Heart Gauge
Mystery Pond (shows one ability of target player)
Fate-Cutting Scissors
Pillow of Playful Spirit [/collapse]

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Cheers Ryker

You investigating Kevin doesn't help my reads very much but ah well.
I take it that you're not buying the panic from Joker, but I kinda think he may actually be that derpy, i may re-read.
I see what you mean now about the 4-man, but I think you could simply threaten Joker with the lynch himself in that scenario, but anyhow.
And I don't think the way that Joker's role works means that removing his restriction or lynch immunity or whatever would net him the win, I just don't feel like the cards are that powerful. Actually, I don't feel like cards can affect things during the Day, except other cards.

/thoughts

and no, let us not end the Day to quickly. There are some lurkers that need to be expunged from their caves.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
cards right above you, gogogo

we have two members who have been prodded, and we think they're both scum.

lets wait for them.

oh, forgot to mention, i got all that info from a combined good eye and list, aside from the contact and analysis cards, which i pulled from masadora packs.

the fact that the vase card didn't show up in my good eye means someone used it already.

also, those prisons from earlier were me if you were wondering. was trying to protect ryker's mystery pond.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
<3 just for you, hun

i was scared of the possibly Levy, since i only had 2 prisons. no one had bought one though, so i felt pretty safe.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So either Joker used Vase immediately and then detonated thinking he was a genius (which means it may or may not do that, but probably does) or someone stole it and used it immediately. When did you try to find out?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ryker has lost in the minigame. According to the rules, his cards are revealed:

Four of Diamonds
Four of Clubs
Five of Clubs
King of Clubs

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So either Joker used Vase immediately and then detonated thinking he was a genius (which means it may or may not do that, but probably does) or someone stole it and used it immediately. When did you try to find out?
I used good eye at the beginning of toDay, which means by Buy Phase 3, it had already been used (since it can't be used DURING the Buy phase, and GE checks for what cards were in the game at Buy Phase.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
FYI, for those considering keeping me alive to use my power (Kary, No Lynch), wouldn't it be smarter to distribute the bomb to multiple people, instead of giving both bombs to the same guy? I mean, we're talking about literally the only situation in the game where you guys can essentially choose 2 kills instead of one. Having me blow up one guy with 2 bombs, and having them flip town means you don't get to lynch anyone. Just give the 2nd bomb to your lynch choice instead, in case the bomb target turns out to be town. It's the safest option (assuming you trust me to cooperate) and nets you the best results. Win/win.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
and btw, I have to hold this bomb Kary gave me until next day phase. They can only be distributed during a Buy Phase. I'm the only one who can give a bomb to someone at Night, and it's only the new bomb being introduced. So if I'm alive tomorrow, I'll be giving my Kary bomb to whoever you guys instruct me to, and I'll distribute a new bomb to a trusted townie. Then during the buy phase you can choose your 2 targets, and we can blow them up.

Also, if we make this plan public, then there's always the chance the scum team will kill me to avoid allowing it to happen. They obviously won't want to let you guys have extra kills unless they are certain we'll just kill more townies. This means you won't have to waste a lynch on me. Win/win.

According to BSL's information, the Flowing Vase of Water is no longer in play, so there's no need to worry about either of those bombs being tampered with either.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I really don't get why you're so afraid of the vase though. It would just remove the bomb. I don't understand why you feel it so necessary to have as many out as possible.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Umm, because more kills all at once = more chances of hitting scum in a single day, as opposed to getting one kill, then they get one kill, and having it go back and forth.

I'm just trying to tell you that there's a more optimal way of going about this plan. I'm not all that interested in saving my life anymore at this point, but if you DO decide to keep me around, I want to be useful. I still have a win condition to fulfill, and since I know that I'm town and can be trusted, I'm just proposing what I think is a better way for us to get there.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Umm, because more kills all at once = more chances of hitting scum in a single day, as opposed to getting one kill, then they get one kill, and having it go back and forth.

I'm just trying to tell you that there's a more optimal way of going about this plan. I'm not all that interested in saving my life anymore at this point, but if you DO decide to keep me around, I want to be useful. I still have a win condition to fulfill, and since I know that I'm town and can be trusted, I'm just proposing what I think is a better way for us to get there.
But like why did that matter when you found that your card was stolen? Why would it matter if they took away your bomb? How would that be anti-town in any way?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
NL, in my Card Post I highlighted the card's effect if I knew it. Otherwise it had no description next to it.

Good Eye doesn't differentiate between cards that are in the shop and cards that are in possession; however, you can check the Shop inventory from the start and end of each buy phase to get a good idea of what is in possession. Can't predict pulls from the Masadora Card Packs, though, obviously.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
But like why did that matter when you found that your card was stolen? Why would it matter if they took away your bomb? How would that be anti-town in any way?
Why is this so hard to get. I thought BSP was scum. I wanted to kill the scum. Taking my bomb away, would have made it so that I couldn't kill the scum.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Think I found something interesting. Joker can you lay out every card you have pucrchased/recieved this game?

BSL can you lay out the same including the cards you have gotten from the Masador Packs.

Dammit Soup stop making me have to wait 30 seconds :mad:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If you want me to, tomorrow I can buy a bunch of different cards that we don't know what they do so I can tell you. I don't really have any plans for this $$.

Rajam

Smash Champion

Minigame Final Results:

1st Place:
[glow]KevinM[/glow]
17 Points (Two of Diamonds, Six of Hearts, Nine of Diamonds)

2nd Place:
[glow]No Lynch[/glow]
13 Points (Queen of Diamonds, Three of Diamonds)

3rd Place:
Ryker
Over 21 Points (Four of Diamonds, Four of Clubs, Five of Clubs, King of Clubs)

---​

Congratulations to KevinM, who receives 4000 J and a Masadora Cards Pack, and to No Lynch, who receives 2000 J and an Analysis Card!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Buy phase 1:

Bought a card pack, list, and Accompany. Card pack had contact, analysis, list.

Buy phase 2:

Bought a card pack that contained good eye, clone, and prison.

I used list, analysis on risky dice, Good eye, clone on prison (giving me a second one), prisoned thief and trade for toDay, contacted Riddle to see if he bought anything during BP3, accompanied Joker toDay to see if he used anything, and that's it.

I'm holding only a List card, which is useless now.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Also, I feel really dumb for not accompanying Joker yesterDay.

:phone:

Top Bottom