• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
ok so as I tried to put the picture in my signature I realized that it said HTML was off and I couldn't put images in my sig... any help?

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
ok so as I tried to put the picture in my signature I realized that it said HTML was off and I couldn't put images in my sig... any help?
I'd like to know how to put it in too. I don't think mine is showing. Could someone copy and paste how its done so we can just copy it to our sig's please.

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
right click on the pic; click properties; copy the url adress.; paste it in your sig between :

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Oh, it's fine. I was actually just wondering if it was possible to have the banners themselves be linked to the Alliance page.
It normally is, but the code used doesn't appear to work in signatures.

This is what it should be (minus the spaces in the brackets). Last I tried it though, it just made a mess.
[ URL="enter URL here"][ img]enter image URL here[ /img][ /URL]

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Well, since it's Sunday (the deadline), and most votes are yes, I'm going to go ahead and respond to the other alliance yes. We now have our first alliance! I'll tell you all everything that happens as soon as I find out.
Awesome! Will be looking out for the info once you get it. :D

I'd like to know how to put it in too. I don't think mine is showing. Could someone copy and paste how its done so we can just copy it to our sig's please.
I think you typed it right but it's not showing up because you have to get your posts up until your title changes to whatever is after smash noob which is around 25 post I think.

Nice videos btw.:)

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Ok changing the ranking makes more sense than anything else because I copied it exactly as said so I guess I'll just need to post on everything while avoiding spamming.

Edit: Upgraded ranking to the next level but according to my signature permissions, I'm not allowed to use certain features... This is what it shows in the permissions:

Allow Basic BBCode Yes
Allow Color BBCode Yes
Allow Size BBCode Yes
Allow Font BBCode Yes
Allow Alignment BBCode Yes
Allow List BBCode Yes
Allow Link BBCode Yes
Allow HTML No
Allow Code No
Allow Code BBCode Yes
Allow PHP BBCode Yes
Allow HTML BBCode Yes
Allow Quote BBCode Yes
Allow Smilies Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

So maybe I have to go to the rank after the second? Suggestions?

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
Ok changing the ranking makes more sense than anything else because I copied it exactly as said so I guess I'll just need to post on everything while avoiding spamming.
if you're doing quick post you need to check the box that says add signature.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Alright everyone, big news!
Hylian Hellfire now has it's own Forums!
This wonderful creation has been brought to you by none other than the awesome CCC07!
Thanks are owed, as this site is great and not even finished!

Here is the link! Make sure you join!
It'll make all of our discussion a lot easier than it currently is! :D

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hylian_Hellfire/index.php?act=idx

It even has it's own little chatbox!
Once again, thanks goes to CCC07 for the idea and the dedication into make the page! :D
Hope to see you on those forums!

-HipsterKid :D

Luthien

Smash Ace
There. I changed my precious sig. I hope you're happy, Hippy. Because I'm not. *Glares* Oh well, they are both truly great works of Spazn, but...

I may not be able to bear without it, so I might switch back again in a while.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
There. I changed my precious sig. I hope you're happy, Hippy. Because I'm not. *Glares* Oh well, they are both truly great works of Spazn, but...

I may not be able to bear without it, so I might switch back again in a while.
I'm not forcing you to change your sig.
You can keep it the way you want.
It's a bit of leniency so enjoy it... while you can >:]

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Alright everyone, big news!
Hylian Hellfire now has it's own Forums!
This wonderful creation has been brought to you by none other than the awesome CCC07!
Thanks are owed, as this site is great and not even finished!

Here is the link! Make sure you join!
It'll make all of our discussion a lot easier than it currently is! :D

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hylian_Hellfire/index.php?act=idx

It even has it's own little chatbox!
Once again, thanks goes to CCC07 for the idea and the dedication into make the page! :D
Hope to see you on those forums!

-HipsterKid :D
Cool. I signed up. Good to see everyone today. :)

Tmnt1837

Smash Cadet
Name:Tmnt/Tmnt Boy/Maaahky t
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I have been playing with Zelda ever since i got the *** release. I fell in love with her style. A great ground game with a nice projectile and brutal aerials....what is there not to love. Also i love beating people down with zelda.
Favorite Color (Costume): Blue

Luthien

Smash Ace
HEY HIPPY!!

You know your precious voting booth? Well, I was wondering if we could use the NEW FORUM (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE SOMEHOW MISSED HIPPY'S LAST POST) and apply the poll tool supported there to actually vote. It would make our lives much easier, no?

So yeah, we should decide who our allies and junk are THERE. CCC and I are just waiting for your go-ahead.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
.... BACK! After a month away... I went on Interail (traveling around europe by train)...
That meant no internet... so what have I missed?
Quite a lot. Hylian Hellfire now has it's own forums complete with a chatbox. Check out the previous page for that. Other than that, just normal Off and on topic discussions along with new trivia.

Name:Tmnt/Tmnt Boy/Maaahky t
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I have been playing with Zelda ever since i got the *** release. I fell in love with her style. A great ground game with a nice projectile and brutal aerials....what is there not to love. Also i love beating people down with zelda.
Favorite Color (Costume): Blue
Thank you for your submission Tmnt!
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance!
Be sure to check out the discussion and trivia as well as sign up for our new forums!

HEY HIPPY!!

You know your precious voting booth? Well, I was wondering if we could use the NEW FORUM (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE SOMEHOW MISSED HIPPY'S LAST POST) and apply the poll tool supported there to actually vote. It would make our lives much easier, no?

So yeah, we should decide who our allies and junk are THERE. CCC and I are just waiting for your go-ahead.
Wow. That beginning was quite a blow. Anyway, I think it'd be a great idea. You guys don't really have to wait for my go ahead to do things like that. I don't think there is a use for it just yet but we can still use the set up for future references.

This topic should get a sticky so their is no chance of it being moved down.

Good to see everyone today!
'tis true. However, I guess there isn't really a mod to do that for us. :/

Alright everyone! Guess what?! I finally paid off what left I had owed on Brawl! I now, ideally, own Brawl! It was such a wonderful experience. There's also a 75 percent chance that I'll be able to compete in Gamestop's tournament! Some Hylian Hellfire/Zelda representation is a possibility. Well, I hope everyone is doing well and is having a great day!

HipsterKid :]

Tmnt1837

Smash Cadet
Nice video, those I was looking forward to seeing exactly how spammable Dtilt is with its improved IASA frames.
Dtilt is really good. One of zeldas best tilts. At low percents you can hit mulitple times then finish it off with a down smash for a nice combo. And its trip rate is great so you can hit till you trip then charge up a f smash or a downsmash and really bring it. Also dtilt to uptilt is a good combo at high percents for a knockoff. The dtilt will hit them up and since the utilt starts out in front of you you can catch them with it.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Dtilt is really good. One of zeldas best tilts. At low percents you can hit mulitple times then finish it off with a down smash for a nice combo. And its trip rate is great so you can hit till you trip then charge up a f smash or a downsmash and really bring it. Also dtilt to uptilt is a good combo at high percents for a knockoff. The dtilt will hit them up and since the utilt starts out in front of you you can catch them with it.
Yeah its great! but they can actually get out of it if you hit them with it and they don't trip but if you do trip them then yeah, you can link it with a down smash and at high percents an upsmash or uptilt.

Good stuff here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3hxsoktirZA

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Yeah its great! but they can actually get out of it if you hit them with it and they don't trip but if you do trip them then yeah, you can link it with a down smash and at high percents an upsmash or uptilt.

Good stuff here

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3hxsoktirZA
Wow, that's pretty sick. Who knew that we could tripping as a utility?

It's great that Zelda's got combo potential now.

On an even happier note, OMG 14 hours until Brawl is released in EST.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I'll be adding you shortly Ztarfish. And Luthycakes, I need yours too~ (as well as others of course)

How's everybody liking Brawl so far? After 6 hours of the SSE with my friends I'm definitely sick of it and we haven't even beaten it yet.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Oh, Draaaaakeikiiiiiins! I'll be PMing you my friend code, okay? I'm a rather private (read: paranoid) person, so I don't like posting friend codes in forums where any stranger can see. WE MUST HAVE OUR MATCH SOON.

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Drake, Luthien, and Hipster I am adding all of you.
Except for the fact that I only know Hippy's.

SO PM ME U LUZRS.

And SSE, I haven't really gotten sick of it, but I can see how people could have gotten sick of it. I'm weird I suppose, it still entertains me even though it's the same thing.

anotherchance

Smash Rookie
I want in on this.

Name: Anotherchance (What!)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I may not be active on this thread, but I would like to play brawl with all of you.
Favorite Color (Costume): Red and Black
Friend Code: 3780-6699-1799

calicocal

Smash Cadet
Name: Callin
Preference: Zelda for sure
Why I should be allowed: I think that Zelda is a really fun character to use. In melee I would always suprise people by actually staying Zelda for the fight instead of switching to shiek =D
Favorite color: Default

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Oh, Draaaaakeikiiiiiins! I'll be PMing you my friend code, okay? I'm a rather private (read: paranoid) person, so I don't like posting friend codes in forums where any stranger can see. WE MUST HAVE OUR MATCH SOON.
Um.. Okay. Make sure to send me yours as well! :D

Drake, Luthien, and Hipster I am adding all of you.
Except for the fact that I only know Hippy's.

SO PM ME U LUZRS.

And SSE, I haven't really gotten sick of it, but I can see how people could have gotten sick of it. I'm weird I suppose, it still entertains me even though it's the same thing.
Yeah, I only get sick of it if I play for like four hours in a row. But yeah. I'll be adding yours as soon as I can get my Wi-Fi to start working again.

Name: Anotherchance (What!)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: I may not be active on this thread, but I would like to play brawl with all of you.
Favorite Color (Costume): Red and Black
Friend Code: 3780-6699-1799
Well, Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance.
I'm sure we're all looking forward to fighting with you as well.

i can't get my wii online:(..... oh well hopefully soon i can get it online and challenge some of you guys
You're not the only one. D:

Name: Callin
Preference: Zelda for sure
Why I should be allowed: I think that Zelda is a really fun character to use. In melee I would always suprise people by actually staying Zelda for the fight instead of switching to shiek =D
Favorite color: Default
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance!
I'm sure your story is one that has been shared by many of us here in this thread.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Ah, haven't posted here for awhile. Anyway Hippy I added you a couple days ago still waiting for confirmation.:bee:

Ztarfish i'm gonna go ahead and add you as well if that's alright :D. Mines on the side.

Oh and the SSE is fun the cutscenes are awesome but I just got to
the great maze
CCC you were right it's a pain in the ***.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Yay! Finally beat the SSE and got all the characters. I <3 Toon Link. Wolf isn't to bad as well.

Anyway DiasFlac and blueriku i'm gonna add both of you sometime today (most likely in the afternoon) so please add me as well.:bee:

My code is over there:
<-----------------------

Top Bottom