• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
good one i actually clicked the link. delete cookies. oh no! now i actually have to *gasp* log in???? (sarcasm)

EDIT: :starman: 500 Posts! :starman:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by ShadowAssassin
Well it seems that the clan is really starting to take shape.

On another note I figured since this is a Zelda based clan I suggest everyone see the new TLOZ trailer at IGN. It's awesome.
Yeah, having a counsil and stuff is cool. Wait, why exactly do we have a banker? Just some guy with tons of gil? Nevermind that.

I did (changing subject, keep with me) see a LoZ trailer that looked friggin' sweet in Computer Science Class. "Anyone who owns a GCN or just wants to see something really beautiful, come here." --Some dude. We actually got a pretty large crowd around his computer. BTW, that's the class that I play Well of Souls in (not much, though, still new).

Sorry I haven't been on much. It doesn't seem that we've got a plethora of posts anymores. Maybe running out of ideas?

[Editnation]
Congrats on the 500.

BTW, I have just found out that you can PM and donate to yourself. Tried and proven. SonicShift is the uber nerd!

soroush123

Smash Lord
Change of plans, I'm back!

Man, I have to post more. That web site that papucip... whatever, his name is Kenji on the other boards, THE RPG IS SOOOOOOO COOL!!!!! I' the 4th best. You can play cpus. or other people, they have weapons customizable classes. The also have an IBstore! I'm friggin rich there!

Here's the url

http://gamevids.com/sonicforum/index.php?

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I am sorry to say that I have fallen to number 2 in the sites richest people..... to none other than Chaoser. Anyways, it has come to my attention that we are not the only clan with a banker. Did we come up with this idea first, I can't remember. If so then they are all biters.... BITERS I tell ya.

Sorry guys just had to let off some steam!

What happened to Creature I haven't seen any posts by him in a long time. Did I miss something?

soroush123

Smash Lord
The SKIES clan has totaly copied us!! They have the banner by rank (dumb flatpack tyco), the banker, and sprites!! At least the leader admitted it!

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
THats not right.They should be using there idea. How about when battleing starts we gang up on them win each battle!

Death

Smash Lord
Kyle: OMG! They copied us!
Stanley: You *******s!

The SKIES members are a bunch of n00bs. They need peoples ideas to make their own clan. I pity those fools. :sleep:

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Ace, the Banker idea came from the old RPG, when there was a bank, and you could deposit gil and earn interest. The idea was that one member would deposit gil for the whole clan, and collect Interest on it, then pay back the money with interest. A banker can still be useful to collect our money in one spot, which is why I kept it, when so many other clans got rid of the position.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
that noob tyco? i dont like that guy. he copied us. and death, who is Kyle and Stanley??? Anyway everbody should get rid of the "join the Hylian heroes!" in their singatures considering weve closed registrations. thats leading people on. hey can i spam up tyco's PM box? pleeeessssee?????(jk :p)

soroush123

Smash Lord
Kyle and Stan are from a mature animated show called South Park.

That line ocurred in every show because when another kid called Kenny died, they would say, OMG!! You killed Kenny! Then the other would say, You ####### (means no father, starts with B)

Also, MY SITE IS UP!!!! Com on over!!!!

http://s7.invisionfree.com/SSBM_RPG/index.php?

I spent the whole day making an arcade!

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Woa guys easy on the N00BS. They are only n00bs, don't feel too bad, everyone knows it was our idea first. Besides, what kind of name is SKIES, nobody is going to consider them a threat!

As for me being banker, do I have to keep track of everyone's money on a piece of paper or something?

soroush123

Smash Lord
They used to have AKA: Team Rainbow sparkels!

I told Tyco that was a bit, uhmm, wierd.

Come to my site, I HAVE AN RPG!

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Hey soroush your website looks fairly cool.

It does not matter if the SKIES took our idea. I looked at there thread and they argue a lot. So they will not be that big of a threat.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Wow, lotsa talk about teh SKIES clam. Yeah, they did admit it somewheres in there, so at least the HH still gets credit for their ideas (doesn't think that it's in the first post, though, I think that you have to look for it).

They used to have AKA: Team Rainbow sparkels!
Hehe, that's groovy. But not cool...

Neyway, I'm gonna check out the site, Soroush, hope it's cool.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by soroush123
Kyle and Stan are from a mature animated show called South Park.

That line ocurred in every show because when another kid called Kenny died, they would say, OMG!! You killed Kenny! Then the other would say, You ####### (means no father, starts with B)
okay...lol. that explains it. i know what it is. just i Dont watch tv besides sports. do you think we can get them to pay us gil for using creatures idea? heh jk. anyway. like the site soroush.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
site is fun!I am getting strong!Oh and that rpg you showed us at the begging tell me when i works.i just love rpg.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Creature_85
I check back daily, but nothing is happening.
Same here. Some of the vid game topics are intresting, though (FF is one). I'm gonna have to check out the SKIES topic.

And Soroush, I can't find the stuff to start me on the RPG at your site (I tried looking under Profile, but found no drop-down menu). Nevermind about this here, I guess I'll ask you at the site.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Same thing is happening to me. Nothing is happening at Ultima's site, though I check back. AndI can't fing the battle for Soroush's.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
Hahaha. While we're talking about the SKIES, they asked me to make their banners for them... >_>

BTW, how come none of you go to my site anymore? http://s7.invisionfree.com/Game_Over/index.php
hey give em crappy banners and charge em for it ;)

and the reason i havent been on is because i havent really had much time. ill will now though. my screenname is masterdebater. just so you know who i am there.

Stopsign

Smash Ace
Creature I sent you my link to the sprite I wanted but it is not up yet on the first post. Why?

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
hey give creature time man...he like Doesnt LIVE to update the first page every 5 seconds you know. He busy too you know. or maybe you didnt get the properties down right. who knows?

EDIT: changed my avatar to King K. Rool. wont change it again until im a smash lord probably.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I'll update soon. My computer is acting funny and crashes a lot. This is the third time I have written this. I can't get on long enough to update.

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Yeah, I was just thinking about how whenever I look at my email (hotmail), my internet window starts to bug-out. Hehe, kinda like it is right now. The display gets all messed up. Not that it crashes...so this was kinda irrelevant...

soroush123

Smash Lord
I'm currently workin on a REAL RPG! Not some paper and pencil crap. (that's your answer, Ace) When it's up, I'll tell you.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
So, one day I was checking out my compitition, and I noticed they were talking about me. And then I saw this...
The SKIES members are a bunch of n00bs.
I am totally offended right now! Not really... but...
Seriously, me and Fourside out number half the members in this clan in terms of post count.
I would also like to point out that, although I stold your sprite idea, our sprites are better :p
And we didn't steal our ranking system from you, we took it from the Phantoms, thank you very much.
And we don't have a banker, so don't say we stold that.
Lastly, when the battle system finally gets back I would be glad to challange any of you. I'd like to see what my Red Mage can do...

Top Bottom