• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Heroes(Rennovating for new RPG. All new members welcome)

soroush123

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
Thats not fair. Don't be descriminatin'.
Dude, let other people have a chance.

So, how is you little secret assignment going?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Once we have a council up and going, there will be more things people can do to benefit the clan besides making banners. We might just say that at least at the beginning, you can not be voted twice.

Apo, I'm taking the PM thing out. That is old news.

Death

Smash Lord
I'm going to make a new forums for SSBM things. It'll be like a read-only thing.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Once battling starts, my job will actually be significant... yay!

Have any of you ever been to Malibu Beach, CA. Me and my freinds want to go there... but I am not sure what its like. If is like the beaches near here, I am going to feel dirty in the green water... eww!

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
i thought of a job. one of us can be a "scout" and like recruit people to our clan by PMs. ive already kinda been doin this...:p but so far the only one i got to join was Death and mabye he joined on his own. but i remember telling him. i wanna be the scout if we have one.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
your link doesnt work death

:starman: notice this :starman:

I found the gif. Everybody go to this site. im not sure if your supposed to but oh well. (i mean like transfer it to here as a sprite but htey gifs)

I want the one of YUNA drinking a COKE and then tossing it to Tidus holding a trash can.

:starman: everybody shoudl be able to ifnd a gif here. they have tidus, yuna, cloud, vivi, squall, and Gifs from FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, and FFX-2. (lots from FF8/FFX)this is a great site. anyway here it is. :starman:

:starman:
http://members.fortunecity.com/butterflysedge/ff7anigifs.html :starman:

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
I think were getting pretty full on members, CLOUDKID. (I am not referring to the person who just asked to join the clan.). Maybe a few more. But I don't think we are going to need a scout to recruit people. unless were trying to build a Hylian Heroes empire. But whatever, its up to Creature and Soroush.

soroush123

Smash Lord
The answer is........... NO!!!

Unless it is your friend, there is no need to spam up people's inboxes.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
It's against the rules to advertise in PMs.

You Misty can join, xtreme, I'm going to need a show of dedication. I'll put you on the list, but since you only have one post, your acceptance may be delayed until you have posted more. I'm officially closing registrations.

I'm going to update the membership list. Can everyone tell me the date they joined? I was stupid and and didn't record the dates when you guys joined, which is important for points. Just let me know through a PM.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Terminator, Stopsign, Yellow, and Marth all need to send me a sprite as soon as possible. And I still need those dates.

Ace(Fox)

Smash Ace
Creature do you want the date we requested to join of\r the day we got off the Mem Pending list?

And Soroush who were you reffering to.... me? In that case i don't understand, if not, forget this.

What do you guys think of the idea of getting clan points for rank promotions, n00b to journeyman, to aprentice, to lord? I think it;s a good idea. How about it Creature or Soroush?

soroush123

Smash Lord
Sure, lets have Bumble Bee Tuna join and outrank you guys by a million even though he only joined a day ago.

No, please think out every aspect of your idea before posting.

Oh, Creature, my first post on this topic was on 2/18/04.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I believe the sprite question had been answered several times already. You know the small pictures beside everyone's name on the memberlist? Those are sprites.

CloudKid2k4

Smash Lord
Sorry it was just an IDEA. well now i see we are done accepting members. but, ace, lol and empire? just the thought(even though you were joking) is funny. imagine...total clan domination.

EDIT: i just chekced the ifrst page and it WORKS! yay. and to kyoober, (i know you wanted one of cloud or was that Ace?) they have one of him on that site. here it is again if you arent gonn abother ot go back and look at the old link

:starman: http://members.fortunecity.com/butterflysedge/ff7anigifs.html :starman:

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Well, registrations are closed...we did kinda well, methinks. We currently have 17 members (that's including the MP list). That's a pretty good number. And congrats to everyone who moved off and who got on MP.

BTW, Creature, I'm sending you the join dates. Is that getting on MP or getting off MP?

sonicshift

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Ultima Nightmare
I don't know when. Too lazy to look it up. lol
Hmmm...

Oh, well. I'll just assume it's when you got on MP...got on 03-30-2004 (it was page 24). I didn't find the date on which I got off it, though...because, like Ultima, I'm too lazy to look up the second date.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Hey Misty, where in AZ do you live? I live in Page.

Thanks for the dates guys, I will update the points tomorrow.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Memberships closed? THANK YOU!! This clan is getting WAYYYYYY too big. 17 members! When do you think the councl group thing will be appointed.

FYI: here's how it works.

Creature
/\
Me
/\
Councl
/\
Great members (appaointed by me and creature)
/\
Veterans
/\
Members
/\
Dirt (also appointed by me and creature)

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
How many people will be in the council? Yea cause I would like to join it. Also are great members like the heads of each rank.

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
AAAah!Guys i am so sorry i havent been active for a while.Man what happened.!I was on vacation!AGH!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Well, you know me, I would like to be in the council, seeing as how I'm the banner maker and I won the Clan Member of the Month award... :)

Kyoober

Smash Journeyman
Good job i knew you would win i voted for you!So now we have 17 members.Thats alot.Checked the first page and saw shadow assasin at 140 pionts.Thats a hole lot of pionts.

ShadowAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Well Soroush would have more than me if he wasn't co-leader and well Lightning has more than me too but he never posts.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Yeah, lighting has an excuse.

I'll talk to Creature about the specifics of the coucil

Great members=people I like (or Creature)
Dirt=people I hate (or Creature)

Top Bottom