• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[[Hyper Viper Beam]]MWC Event in Ann Arbor, MI [[Nov. 7-8]]

QUIVO

Smash Master
lol, like she wants to go to a smash tournament. Anyway, I talked to her and she said she might not come so there's a chance i may come.!!

Hopefully you guys can experience the new tl

King~

Smash Champion
just found out im off next friday and saturday, anyone from NE Ohio going other than joes since he seems to be full

Im quiet and have a job that pays weekly(eh eh free gas money:chuckle:)

smash64

Smash Champion
idk if we me and Infern will be able come we might not have a ride Gunpunch are riding together so i dont think there will be any space for us :/

Sliq

Smash Master
Oh, and Sliq better mutha****ing be coming to this. I haven't heard from him in like months.
This is like 6 hours from me, so I'm going to a tournament in Canada 1 hour away instead.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
KEL DR.X OVERSWARM SMASH INFERN + the mexicans families and friends = 1 car

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This is like 6 hours from me, so I'm going to a tournament in Canada 1 hour away instead.
Only 6 hours? You better not john out because of something so petty. How could we have a circuit event without any Sliq in it? That just wouldn't work.

Tink

Smash Hero
theres not going to be any tinky there either =(....melee tourny in Mi the sameee day....poor planning <_<.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
oh dear :(

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.

oh dear :(

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Lain said:
TheBlueBlade + 3
Just FYI, this includes Hawk, and it doesn't look like my 3rd person (the Dark Horse friend) will not be attending anymore due to "vacation" plans. I am trying to get a hold of Iggy to get him to come as well.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Just FYI, this includes Hawk, and it doesn't look like my 3rd person (the Dark Horse friend) will not be attending anymore due to "vacation" plans. I am trying to get a hold of Iggy to get him to come as well.
I see what you did there.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Whoops. Double Negative.

TheBlueBlade (revised) said:
Should look like:

TheBlueBlade (revised) said:
Just FYI, this includes Hawk, and it looks like my 3rd person (the Dark Horse friend) will not be attending anymore due to "vacation" plans. I am trying to get a hold of Iggy to get him to come as well.
I am too lazy to edit it above right now... too tired.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
If someone buys me a plane ticket from phoenix, i'll be there. I'll even bring a wii.

Then you can advertise "people are traveling from the west coast for this" and trick m2k and azen to show up.

Also, I'll bring cake.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lain idk if me ham and rogu can make it we just had my tourney and were broke but there is a slight chace we can make it

judge!

Smash Ace
awww this is on the same day as OIN2 i would have totaly went = / **** this canada tourney i want my revenege against lain iv leaved the ways of the climbers...lol

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
**BREAKING NEWS**

I will no longer be attending due to my alma mater high school volleyball team making it to State in volleyball, which I do statistics for. Sorry! BUT... I will be holding something in South Bend sometime, so keep your eyes open.

Also, if someone is in or near South Bend going to this, please pick up Blood Hawk! I am usually his ride but unfortunately cannot be this time...

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
So..... since my ride is bailing on me, anyone interested in picking up one Blood Hawk? I'd really like to go to this freaking thing. Cause I'd totally die if I missed a MWC. I called off work and everything. =/

So like, anyone interested throw me a PM ASAP and we can work something out hopefully. Thanks.

If you are going Joshu. I'll split gas costs with ya as well as do half of the driving if you are willing to pick me up. I don't believe I am too far out of the way and I could always meet you somewhere. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

BsdKid4ever

Smash Cadet
I'm totally going.
Hey, this is my first tournament, please go easy on me?
Oh, and 1 more thing, are custom controller settings allowed?

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I'm totally going.
Hey, this is my first tournament, please go easy on me?
Oh, and 1 more thing, are custom controller settings allowed?
People play for money, so not many people will go easy on you. In a sense, we are much like Ike.

and yes, controller settings are allowed.:chuckle:

Top Bottom