• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am a SWF Senator/Admin Combo that moonlights as a bouncer. AMA!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Tapeworm said:
Do you have an evil eye? If so, is your eye as evil as this guy's?

That eye doesn't strike me as particularly evil. More diabolical than anything. Nefarious at best.

Anyway, I actually don't have an evil eye. I have two regular eyes. My name comes from the old adage of givin' someone the EVIL EYE, because I've found that I find many reasons for disapproving stares both on the internet and in the world around me.

Solid Snake said:
I was informed that there would be free cheeseburgers. Do these include bacon? This is very important.
Man, what kind of cheeseburger doesn't include bacon!?!

In other words, absolutely.

Clown College said:
Crime erupts in your area and you must don a disguise with which you fight crime. What is your superhero moniker?
The Bear. Many maulings would occur.

I would strike fear into the hearts of criminals unlike any they've ever beheld.

G Life said:
Would you date an incredibly beautiful woman if she had Rockin's voice?
Gdhaghhg. Man. I don't know.

On the one hand beauty, but on the other that voice rruuughhhh.

I'm leaning to no honestly but that might be because I can't separate his voice from his mannerisms hahaha.

Fifty Tyson said:
What if she had the mind of a horse?
Nah, I don't think so. That would be like dating a super-******, basically. It'd be pretty lecherous.

Plus she'd be trying to kick me like, ALL THE TIME.

Liquid Snake said:
What's wrong with having the mind of a horse?
See above, mang.

Xsy the Scythe said:
On a scale of 1/10, how much do you love me?
Eh. 7.5 maybe. It'd go up to a 9 if you'd make Hi it's Craig episodes again though.

Mini Me said:
Why is Canada so much better than the United States?
Man TONS of reasons.

Lower obesity and health problems. Lower population taking up a larger amount of space, which means plenty of resources to go around. Good "green" if you gnomesayin. Great beer. Socialized healthcare (gasp commies). Gay marriage. Abortions. Fewer War on Drugs type policies. Diversified economy that weathered the recession a ton better and it shows (and our current government promises to wipe out the deficit incurred by what little recession affect we had, but we'll see on that one). Slightly less polarized politics, even moreso after the last election. And speaking of politics we have a political party you can vote for that represents fiscal conservatism without being a bible-thumping evangelical party of war profiteers and stuff.

There are many more reasons. Also, manliness of population is higher and women up here sincerely enjoy and understand sports.

Nasty Dasty said:
How much do you weigh?
Do you ever have to get physical with someone much larger than you at work?
Do you ever get afraid some guy can kick your ***?
-Just over two big ones last I checked.

-Man. Yeah, quite often. Generally you have backup, like for instance we had to bounce this Indian guy built like a boulder once, so one guy grabbed his neck and then when the guy tried to slug him, I caught his arm with mine and slipped behind so I had him in a half-nelson. Then he couldn't really do anything between the two of us. Another time this one guy that was all PO'd about something was kind of making my Bouncer Sense tingle, so I hung around near him. Sure enough, at some point he randomly slugs this big-*** dude. I take one step toward them but then their buddy wisely gets him out for me, however Gigantor over there was bumrushing him. So I kinda clotheslined him to slow him down, slipped behind and got him in a rear choke. Then just heaved back and we crashed into the bar, where I held him and he thrashed around like a ****in' bull. Everytime he really started to struggle I'd tighten, and if he'd relax, I'd do so as well. I just held him there until he burned out his anger, trying to talk him down the whole time because he hadn't done anything wrong yet and I didn't want him to. Eventually he realized I was not letting him go and the guy that punched him was long evacuated, so he calmed down, I let him go, and he shook my hand.

-Yeah. Plenty of times; I size up everybody that comes through the door within a certain age range and think about what I would do if I had to bring them down, and some of them walk in with biceps the size of my head. I'm a big guy, but I'm not the biggest. What I am, however, is tenacious and smart. I'm a damn good bouncer, but it's not because I've got balls of steel and never experience fear or anxiety on the job. I use the wariness I feel when some of the people that look like they can handle themselves get rowdy, and I try to channel it into caution. I keep eyes on the back of my head. Otherwise, it all goes out the window once it is time to step up. I will get in the guy's face if I need to, and I have dived headfirst into more than one massive brawl that had become like a cartoon dustball fight. I'm not reckless, either, though. I use that caution well and fight smart. I'll mention that later when I answer Eric's question.

Good questions, homie!

Eric the Red said:
Why don't we rant at each other on AIM anymore?

Also, are you still in school?
-Honestly, I think I'm just a lot more chill than I used to be hahaha. It's a lot harder to piss me off. So it kind of becomes you ranting at me instead, and I listen and make comments, rather than being all oh man that reminds me you wouldn't BELIEVE this ****ING **** I'm about to tell you!! Then we have a normal conversation instead.

-Yeah. I could be graduated now but I basically got set back two years by stupid **** that was outside my control, and I'm pretty ticked about that, but hey. What canya do. If all goes according to plan, I have two years left and then I'm done! Glass half full and allat.

Open Mic Night said:
Are you the danger?
I am all of the danger.

Werewolf said:
Do you actually find a total zombie apocalypse scenario to be a reasonable possibility? By that, I mean if a virus actually existed that was similar in nature to Solanum.
Well, if there was a Solanum-like virus? Absolutely. There's no real way to prepare for or contain a zombie virus, so whatever landlocked region gets infected is completely boned. However if say, north and south america get zombie owned, that doesn't mean Asia/Africa/Europe will be. Depends on what causes the virus, though.

Without such a fictional kinda virus, though, obviously not haha. Zombies are just a voodoo concept that George Romero adapted into a new terrifying idea.

I'm curious if any world government have zombie plans though...

Kinsey said:
Do you remember what got you into smash bros in the first place?

Do you still play? Why/why not?
I played the original game for the N64 at a friend's place, and my mind was blown by the concept and the fun gameplay. Then I got it for Christmas and played the absolute **** out of the game. Or maybe it was my birthday. But yeah. I was obsessed with that game, loved it. When I heard about Melee I was all too hyped, and so I joined this forum, which I found in one of my many googling sessions. Well I think I used netscape navigator and Yahoo back then but you get me.

However, I ended up getting a PS2 instead of a GameCube. Got a GC many years later and Melee, but it wasn't the same, really. Guess I'd just grown up a lot. Melee's fun, though. Similarly, I got a 360 (first console I ever bought with my own hard-earned money) instead of a Wii because it had more games I wanted. Brawl is tons of fun but hell, my friends own it, the 360 introduced me to Mass Effect (my favorite game ever), and I play Falcon who got totally buttdevastated by the dev team anyway. No regrets.

Kevmo said:
I miss you sir
Man me too.

Only a love song could rekindle our old magic.

Tokyo Godfather said:
Why you copycat virg.
Because I have to post in the PRoom as a condition of my early parole and it seemed like a cool/fun idea.

Whew, takin a break.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
It may have been asked, but what do you plan to do once you are finished with all your schoolin'?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, if there was a Solanum-like virus? Absolutely. There's no real way to prepare for or contain a zombie virus, so whatever landlocked region gets infected is completely boned. However if say, north and south america get zombie owned, that doesn't mean Asia/Africa/Europe will be. Depends on what causes the virus, though.

Without such a fictional kinda virus, though, obviously not haha. Zombies are just a voodoo concept that George Romero adapted into a new terrifying idea.

I'm curious if any world government have zombie plans though...
Well, here's a thought for you (while thinking of Solanum-based infections). How are zombies made? By someone who's bitten escaping, right? If the bitten person sticks around too long they get eaten up, so I assume that's the case.

Well, since Zombies all converge on a point after another moans, I believe that there is a certain density of zombies allowed in an area. If someone gets bitten and escapes, they have to keep living until the process finishes, so if all Zombies in an area are around, there's very, very little chance of anyone escaping, which means that they're zombie food.

This fact essentially limits the density of a group of zombies from growing to ridiculous heights. The "apocalypse" scenario of movies and Left 4 Dead literally couldn't happen because after a certain point, there is little chance of someone surviving and adding to the group.

Because of this, Zombies likely cannot reach unmanageable heights, and the military can likely take care of the threat whn it appears.

This also makes Left 4 Dead even more funny because you know that not enough people would survive a bite long enough to make the huge hordes in that game.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hey EE, how big are your muscles actually, joking aside?

Big_R

Smash Champion
what do you think of epic meal time and more specifically, "muscles glasses"?

also completely unrelated butttt

MOONLIGHTING ASIDE SHE REALLY NEEDS HIS MONEY A WONDERFUL CARICATURE OF INTIMACY!

Orboknown

Smash Hero

also completely unrelated butttt

MOONLIGHTING ASIDE SHE REALLY NEEDS HIS MONEY A WONDERFUL CARICATURE OF INTIMACY!
emt ftw.and muscles glasses makes me lmao

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Ah the good ol' Wii-names.

edit: that question was already asked. I'm so original.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Sorry chums, internet went out for a few days.

Irish Mic said:
Any interesting bouncer stories you'd care to share?
haha again more specific questiosn about bouncin' would be good but I guess I'll tell another fun one.

So it's me and one of the other bouncers that notice this guy over on the opposite side of the bar. He's talking to young people that he doesn't know, who have sexy ladies in their presence, and that's a recipe for disaster generally because everybody wants to show off how alpha they are. Sure enough, after a while he whips his jacket off and throws it on the ground, we start walkin' over, then he lunges at one of the young dudes and we sprint over.

When we get there he's already in a chokehold from one of those guys which was rather hilarious, but it gets better. The young guy immediately complies by letting go of the dude when we arrive and we grab hold of 'im and walk him over to his table, telling it's time for him to go. He fights it in all the usual ways, I didn't start it, he put his hands on me why isn't he getting kicked, blah blah.

Suddenly, he decides he's Charles Bronson.

"I'm gonna put my jacket on... and I'm gonna take my time... and you're gonna appreciate it... and then you can TRY to kick me out."

Bear in mind, this was not a large man, nor a particularly coordinated one at that. So me 'n' the other guy kinda glance at each other and get ready, as the guy slooowly puts his arms through the sleeves and slooooooooowly zips it up. Surely feeling like the biggest B.A. in the world, he says: "There. Now you can TRY to make me leave."

The second we go to put our hands on him he takes a swing. The other bouncer, who is a martial artist and also a big ****in' dude, blocks it easily, clamping his other hand on his throat and slamming him back against a nearby table. The drunk weasels out of his grip, and as he does so he tries to take another swing. I stepped forward, hooked my arm with his to stop the punch, then slipped behind him and threw my other arm over his shoulder and under his chin. So I locked my hands up and that had him in both a chokehold AND a half nelson. He thrashed around rather comically, but there was quite literally nothing he could do, so I just tipped him sideways and walked him out the door. Opened the door with my hip, dragged him outside, and gave him a good hiptoss onto the ground. For some reason he grabbed my sleeve but that was rather ineffectual as I just whacked his arm off.

So the other bouncer had followed me to back me up, but the funny thing is we locked ourselves out, as the door had shut behind us and has a crash bar. So this guy stands up, still convinced of his Bronsonry, and starts talking all the usual trash and occasionally lunges at us. The two of us just kind of stand there taking the hits with our arms and shoulders and shoving him backwards telling him to **** off. Finally, someone comes and opens the door for us, so I open it up and start to walk back into the bar backwards in case the guy needs to get kicked in the gut or something.

Then comes my favorite part haha. He takes another swing at the other bouncer, who has finally had enough of his ****, and just does a classic block and then lays the guy out with one punch. Feet up in the air and everything. Somehow he still had not been dissuaded from his tough guy notions despite the constant embarrassment, and sticks around to kick the door fruitlessly for a while before leaving.

I later found out that the story of the fight had been making rounds in the 'hood. Apparently, he kicked both our ***** and left us bleeding in the parking lot. Well, I'm glad to know he's out there telling the real story. Otherwise I'd have never heard it!

Scent Anal said:
Why do you sound like NovaWar from Starcraft 2's Lag Tv?

Like exactly like him.
I'm guessing he's an imperfect clone created by Aperture just in case I lose my life on the frontlines of bar safety and/or bear wrestling, because the world could not function if I were not a part of it.

Donkey Dong said:
When I asked you where you lived, you told me I won a peg.

When will I receive this peg you mentioned, and what is it made out of?
The finest ivory, poached from the finest and most endangered rhinocerouses.

Zac Attac said:
Where can I get some free cheeseburgers near north Dallas area?
Your burger is in the mail.

Period Queen said:
Better question: most manly story that doesn't break the rules. GO!
Haha, well, as kind of an extension of Dastrn's question earlier, I've rumbled (not in the jungle, sadly) with some dangerous people.

There was one insane older guy, big SOB, that must have been on PCP or something based on the insane things he was saying and doing... not to mention his strength when we had to toss him out. After we managed to beat him to the ground and get him to lose his rush of adrenaline, he proclaimed loudly to the bar that we were going to "butt funk" him. Except the second word wasn't funk, obviously. Then he just yells it as loudly as possible: "BUTT FUUUUUUNK". The actual bouncing basically consisted of two of us bringing him to the ground, wrangling him on the ground until we had his neck and arms under control, then a third guy came in and helped us drag him over to the door. As we were fighting him through the doorway itself the dirty ******* tried to hoof me right in the balls. Luckily he just barely missed and hit my inner thigh -- the kick was hard enough it actually lifted me off the ground. Before he decided to cause trouble, though, he was kind enough to inform me that "Things that exist INSIDE time, they don't mean ****, man! There are things that exist betweeeen time..." *maniacal glare and grin that will haunt my dreams for all time* "And that's what's really goin' on!!!" He had many pearls of wisdom such as that one, but that's the only one that blew my mind so hard that I could never forget it.

I've also tussled with an Army guy and a local MMA fighter. This ties into what I said to Dastrn about how I fight smart, but I also forgot to mention that the most dangerous people aren't always the biggest guys. That's why I look more for peopel that look like they can handle themselves than only size. But yeah. With the first guy I caught him fighting some guy and just tackled the jerk offa his victim, then when we were both on the ground I quickly grabbed him, dragged him underneath me and dropped a knee into his kidney, pinning him there. That put him in his place. For the latter guy, haha, well that was a total gong show, but the TLDR is that I bearhugged him before he could get enough distance to really box me, and so he was wailing the absolute **** out of my leg as I dragged him through a sea of overturned tables and chairs by his his neck, slamming him on whatever I could find on the way. Eventually he calmed down and I got him to the door and through it. I didn't notice those nasty shin kicks until I got home and the adrenaline had worn off... like scorpion stings, augh. The bone feels a little misshapen down there to the touch, actually. 'skinda worrisome.

But yeah there's some manly stories for yas.

toKyoto Protocol said:
Well then, why did you choose to name yourself evil eye?
I already answered this!

Here's what I said:

EE the Referee said:
My name comes from the old adage of givin' someone the EVIL EYE, because I've found that I find many reasons for disapproving stares both on the internet and in the world around me.
Clock King said:
It may have been asked, but what do you plan to do once you are finished with all your schoolin'?
Five-O.

Xsyvmo said:
I can't believe I've been unanswered.
I have no idea what you're talkin' 'bout [Willis]. The only question I remember you askin' was "how much do you love me", and I answered it.

El Tea said:
EE, what's the best Mega Man game? Don't say 2.
Man but it SO ISSSSS...

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Megaman 5, it had some very fun music, level design/themes, and Proto Man fights! It also used the sliding and charge shot abilities in a really intuitive way I thought, unlike Megaman 4 which was so blisteringly hard you had to abuse them and everything else to try to break the game.

Megaman Legends is also totally incredible. I only played the first one but I think it's amazing the way they made the reinvented transition from a self-lovingly cheesy series to a 3D world with a real story and atmosphere to it. I love the world they created there and I love how the story gets darker as you go along and ends up clashing so much with the vibrantly gorgeous aesthetic. Also the way they have you attach to and help all the people on that island in various ways before finding out
your apocalyptic "destiny" to help kill everyone ever
was just really interesting and arguably poignant game design. I remember being wowed back in the day by how cinematic that last cutscene was with the eerie music and everyone on earth looking up at their impending doom with confused and fragile expressions.

It might be my favorite Megaman game, and it is absolutely the best old school to new school transition of any such transition, in my opinion. At least for games that went from NES/SNES to N64 and such.

DodonGrow-Op said:
Same here. Let's mutiny!
Man see above I'm still confused.

Orbitz said:
Favorite LoZ game,if any?
and may i get my free bacon cheeseburger?does that include a putter melt?
I've never actually played a LoZ game other than Ocarina of Time a little bit when I was in, like, high school. It's just the Big N franchise that slipped past me I guess. I'd like to give them a shot, though, they all seem fun. When it comes to fantasy I'm more a dark-as-hell fantasy kinda guy (Game of Thrones was a great show and I'm sure I'll love the books, which I'm buying, and Shadow Man is one of my favorite games ever you should look it up).

I'm sad to say that I have no idea what a putter melt is. Feel free to purchase some while you wait for your cheeseburger to arrive in the mail, and then add it on. You are permitted to make alterations to the burger.

Scent of a Woman said:
Why does Dodongo not have a Dodongo avatar?!
...wat

You are Teran me APART said:
Hey EE, how big are your muscles actually, joking aside?
Pretty big but not gigantic. For an illustration, I guess, I'm bigger than the considerable majority of people that walk into the bar, then the same size as a reasonable chunk, then smaller than a small minority, some of whom will of course be big ol' fat guys and thus probably not as strong as they look. I figure that formula should apply to most bars, this side of Muscle Beach CA at least.

Just kidding though obviously they are BIG ONTO THE SUN [and anyone that knows that quote is alright in my book].

Emperor Maroon said:
How have you not mentioned this game to me?
I didn't know you're into espionnage stuff, that's more my thing.

Anyway, it's not supposed to be bad. In fact it seems very good in a lot of ways, like Mass Effect except with spies and spying (*spoogle*). However, the game mechanics are supposed to be just, completely broken. Do you know if they have released a patch? That's basically what I've been waiting for.

Big Arr said:
Epic Meal Time is one of my favorite things. I wish I could live with those guys, or like, keep them in my pantry or something. I approve of everything they do. They understand. They understand the struggle of Man.

(and that food looks so delicious)

I'm sad to say I don't know what "muscles glasses" are, though. That a reference to an ep of EMT? Because I haven't seen every episode yet.

Mic the Bic said:
Hve you done any lumberjackin lately?
Just finished choppin' down a tree this mornin'.

The Bionic Woman said:
What's your record for most height in walljumping?

This some Smasher ****?

-- commencing ****punch.exe --

Aria said:
What decisive mafia game did you enjoy the most?
Hmmmmmmm. Probably Bioware. I got to wreck scum in that game but more importantly I put in butt-tons of time into the scumhunting and analysis, so seeing it pay off was really satisfying. I read the game, like, two and a half times before making my vig shot on N2, and hit Mafia with it. And this was right after we'd lynched the godfather. Then in endgame I stayed up like all night rereading the thread and building a case on the last scum, as I needed to puzzle out between him and a guy that hadn't been there for half the game, then convince a guy that was tunneling the latter inactive townie to move over. So I put up this mountain of evidence and the scum (Gheb) just kind of golf clapped in a "you got me" manner and conceded.

Megamafia was fun as well because I had one really really good scummate (Mentos) and the mechanics of the game were everything you'd hope for in a megaman mafia game. And I got to argue someone into the ground after he counterclaimed me, that was so fun. It loses some points though because I went through some severe IRL BS around that time, almost needing to replace out, and also because however good my one scummate was my other was... well, not good, heh.

Back in Zack said:
What flash game have you catch yourself spending way too much time playing?
Superfighters - This game is basically a fighting game that plays like an 80s action movie. Explode-able things are everywhere. There are lots of amazing guns. There's hand to hand combat. You can kick objects at people, tackle them through a window, throw grenades, you name it. Also, the final boss is The Joker.

Crunchball 3000 - With the above, probably one of my favorite Flash games of all time. Crunchball is kind of like football without that pesky stop-and-start pacing of it. So, football meets soccer ("real" football) meets hockey, or whatever. I wish it was a real sport. I'd watch it all the time and try to play it as well. I'll have to settle for the game for now.

Those are the only ones I can remember right now, but they have stood the test of time.

Bumble Bee Tuna said:
Who do you consider your greatest mentor?
Probably my high school English teacher, who saw that I was a good writer and approached me about helping me develop my stuff. We had a lot of great conversations about writing and all kinds of things. Learned a lot. She also got me a job doing actual writing for money, though sadly that fizzled out somewhat quickly for a lot of reasons.

Also, that other bouncer I mentioned above has actually taught me a lot about how to bounce a bar and work security, and I think that'll translate very well to bein' poh-leese later on in my life. Taught me quite a few fighting tricks as well. Generally I just feel very confident in my abilities to deal with people of all kinds after having worked with 'im.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
muscles glasses is the dude with the sunglasses in EMT.
Putter Melt Burger
Grilled cheese on rye with a burger & fried onions in the middle
so..what would you do for a klondike bar?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Morbo said:
muscles glasses is the dude with the sunglasses in EMT.
Putter Melt Burger
Grilled cheese on rye with a burger & fried onions in the middle
so..what would you do for a klondike bar?
Heh, yeah. I only knew the Sauce Boss by name when I posted that. Now I've seen a couple eps since, and I know who Muscles Glasses is. Well, needless to say, I think that guy understands me. Having muscles and eating bacon. He understands a man's place in this world.

Also, I cracked up when he runs into another random guy with muscles and they kinda "wtf"-face at each other for a second, then Muscles Glasses pulls out some Glasses and the guy immediately puts them on, with robot sounds of course. Culminating in an immediate broshake of best-friendery.

Damn, the Putter Melt sounds... very doable. I've been wanting to try something Epic Meal Timey for a while now. That sounds plausible. Hmmmm...

Oh right, your question.

I'd refrigerate a cow and then punch it in the d*** until it starts giving up ice cream instead of milk. Yes I'm aware there are a lot of scientific flaws in my plan IT'LL WORK OKAY.

Goldar said:
Have you ever broken an unruly patron's bone(s) while bouncing?
haha, well, I've most certainly come close a few times as I tend to whack people in the limbs as needed. But generally I just wrangle people out the door with the power of muscles and striking like a cobra at the best possible time to disable them, so I've never had to really put the hurt on somebody. There were a couple times during the MMA guy tussle I thought I might have really hurt the guy with one of the wall slams, but he seemed fine when he eased up and cooperated so I guess his physical conditioning let him take the abuse without much trouble.

One of the other guys actually did premeditatively dislocate a guy's arm though because the guy was just too much of a gorilla to subdue and refused to cooperate when they were pinning him so... keerack!

Adept Biotic said:
transformice :mad:
Oh, my bad.

I dunno, I tend to have bad luck with long walljumps, it's like, the closer I get to the top, it becomes like pushing two magnets together and I become more likely to fail. Moreso with cheese on my back augh. So I dunno my record is probably just climbing any wall the height of the level's screen, probably. Nothin too fancy but not embarrassing either.

Bear Kill said:
Why did you ignore the continuation of the zombie discussion?
Well, for starters, you didn't ask me a question!

But, I'm also still meditating on what you said. The flaw I see in your argument right now is that the thin population of zombies for all the reasons you just suggested means that more people will escape zombies after being bitten. And so, yes, it will swell to critical mass. But by then it's really too late, that area is done for. However as zombies wander off and the herd thins, that DANGER ZONE of there being enough zombies to doom passersby but few enough for them to escape will be created once more. The dense zombie population you posit wouldn't stick because the zombies would migrate aimlessly until food presents itself.

Also if we're dealing with Danny Boyle's zombies you don't need to survive long at all to become another zombie. A bite leads to zombiosis in like, minutes at the most. Even if escape is completely implausible, someone will still attempt it, and that could totally make them escape for long enough to turn.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Heh, yeah. I only knew the Sauce Boss by name when I posted that. Now I've seen a couple eps since, and I know who Muscles Glasses is. Well, needless to say, I think that guy understands me. Having muscles and eating bacon. He understands a man's place in this world.

Also, I cracked up when he runs into another random guy with muscles and they kinda "wtf"-face at each other for a second, then Muscles Glasses pulls out some Glasses and the guy immediately puts them on, with robot sounds of course. Culminating in an immediate broshake of best-friendery.

Damn, the Putter Melt sounds... very doable. I've been wanting to try something Epic Meal Timey for a while now. That sounds plausible. Hmmmm...

Oh right, your question.

I'd refrigerate a cow and then punch it in the d*** until it starts giving up ice cream instead of milk. Yes I'm aware there are a lot of scientific flaws in my plan IT'LL WORK OKAY.

lmao. that literaly made me laugh out loud.
if you could change one historical event,what would i t be?

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I know some of the dudes you work with are lazy, but have you ever seen a bouncer take things too far?

The untimely death of Jaco Pastorius comes to mind :(

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hmm...I see, I'd like to play a desicive game someday then.

Anyway, why do you like the Green Bay Packers alot? Any good games you know of?

:phone:

Top Bottom