• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am a SWF Senator/Admin Combo that moonlights as a bouncer. AMA!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Stair Kill said:
Can we just, for the sake of discussion, consider this a solanum-based virus that takes an hour or two to take effect?
Only if you completely concede my point about Danny Boyle zombies :mad:

Orboner said:
if you could change one historical event,what would i t be?
mmmmmgphghgh I really wanna say the cancellation of the completely brilliant television show Rubicon, which you should all absolutely watch because it's great and dramatic and it makes my **** wiggle.

But I guess I'll bite the bullet of altruism and say that I'd probably look up whatever genocide was the grandest/most vile and have that not happen instead. Watch some random genie that lives on the internet answer my desire, too, right after I pass up the chance to save Rubicon. Stupid principles.

Et'an Combos said:
I know some of the dudes you work with are lazy, but have you ever seen a bouncer take things too far?
Yeah. I mean, I guess literally "throwing" someone out is always taking things too far since you could just shove them out the door or even release them and try to dart back inside before they can react. But giving somebody a toss onto the pavement/snow/grass/whatever is safer because you don't face immediate retaliation, so I won't count that.

But yeah, there have still been some times. I remember one time this drunk kid had to get kicked out and was lipping off one of the other guys and he just cracked him right in the jaw and started bashing his head on the wall, all "NOW are you gonna leave!??" I think he was in a bad mood that day.

This kinda thing is pretty common for bouncers, though our club is actually very good for minimal bouncin' power abuse and all that. Some clubs have you open the back door with the guy's head as a rule and nobody gets bounced without a few shiners and split lips.

The Golden Man said:
EE, do you have insurance?
Yeah, I got insurance. These gunnnnssss *flex flex*

In all seriousness, I have no home insurance, car insurance, or life insurance. Well, I've got the complimentary free coverage of like, two grand or something. Oh and I guess I have payment protection insurance on my credit card, but I never use the **** so I should really cancel it, those premiums turn that bill into a total treadmill.

The Alpha and Omega said:
Anyway, why do you like the Green Bay Packers alot? Any good games you know of?
I've just always been a fan. It helps that a CFL kicker named Jon Ryan transferred down there once, and I've always loved the CFL. A small league means you can really follow the teams which isn't as feasible for me with the NFL, I work/go out too much to watch all the games. But yeah I think Ryan going to GB was the thing that put them o my radar, then of course Brett Favre was pretty cool, all hokey-pokey retirements notwithstanding.

As for good games, I mentioned this in that other thread. Pretty much every playoff game last season was totally awesome, real rollercoasters for a Packers fan too. Also it proved that the Packers don't need El Farvo and if anything he might've held us back.

KotyoMager said:
do you like coldplay?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh. I used to despise coldplay from the depth of my soul, something about the whole mopey tone of their music. I used to go to a gym that played them literally all the time, though, so I got passed (past? passed?) it. I still don't particularly like them but they have a song or two out there that I can casually enjoy, though I'll be damned if I can remember their names.

Pak Attak said:
EE, What is your credit card number and security code?
Dongo got it.

Donkey Dong said:
EE doesn't have one. He just flexes his bulging biceps and transactions go through automatically.
My triceps actually have registration numbers on them because I had to get my arms classified as mobile financial transaction instruments. It was a real hassle honestly, though on the plus side I get great reception, unlike every pizza delivery guy ever.

I seriously can't think of any jokes to make about Tokyo at this point said:
He's pandoran.
I'm not even going to pretend to know what this means.

Tuna the Balloona said:
Might as well add in your address and phone number while you are at it.
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not doin' it.

Though if you have a working telegraph I could try flexing you some morse code.

Omega Male said:
Do you plex your muscles for the ladies at the club?
Plex? Hold on, consulting dictionary.com

*checkin'*

PLEX DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE A VERB, MY GOOD SIR.

If you meant flex, then aaaabsolutely :cool:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
What's wrong with that? I've done before, I went a whole year without it, it saved me some serious dough in the end, only people cool do it. :cool:

:phone:

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Yeah, I got insurance. These gunnnnssss *flex flex*

In all seriousness, I have no home insurance, car insurance, or life insurance. Well, I've got the complimentary free coverage of like, two grand or something. Oh and I guess I have payment protection insurance on my credit card, but I never use the **** so I should really cancel it, those premiums turn that bill into a total treadmill.
I'm not surprised; they wouldn't insure you anyway, because they must know you're in the danger zone. :cool:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
EE did you know big things are big and that small things aren't as big as big things?

Do you know 7th grade vocabulary?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
What's this Rubicon thing I heard you mention once casually? Is it worth watching? I've never really gotten the impression you liked it very much.

Actual question: you wake up one morning in a daze. You can't remember anything from the previous night but you can't have been up to much good because there's a dead hooker lying besides you and you're covered in her blood. What do you do?! Answer without using the letter 'e'.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Who are ten things you are determined to do before you die?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
When'd you become an admin?

Weren't you just a Senator back in June?

Top Bottom