• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I give up on the video thread.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Newly uploaded videos.

vs ZSS 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4skNTr7s-HU
vs ZSS 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFWuIQNVW4k
vs Marth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH9aeKn1gyA

These are from a few weeks ago, I think. We recorded some matches on Sunday and I was hoping to put up some of those at the same time, but something went wrong with the recording and the quality is completely messed up. We recorded some more again yesterday, though, and I'm working to fix the quality of the Sunday matches, so there might be more up soon.

I also threw up a few matches of my Pokemon Trainer. I might upload some Melee videos, soon, too.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Ragnar0k vs DUB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi4R6q0mWZk

This is offline. I'm uploading more right now. I got a capture card for christmas so I plan on uploading a lot. Youtube is being really slow for me though because it took like 2 days just to upload that video and none of the other ones got uploaded.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Ragnar0k vs DUB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi4R6q0mWZk

This is offline. I'm uploading more right now. I got a capture card for christmas so I plan on uploading a lot. Youtube is being really slow for me though because it took like 2 days just to upload that video and none of the other ones got uploaded.
It only took me an hour or so to upload like 6 matches last night. Strange.

Hope you can get more uploaded though, that one was really good.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I tried uploading 7 at a time and none of them worked so I tried just one and it took a while. It never even said that it was done uploading I just checked my profile in a different tab and it was on there.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
After we are done with the project I am doing then I will post some vids of my beautiful DK.

But yeah everything is edited.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
CYPHUS:
can i send some vids to someone who can upload them? i don't have a capturecard or anything.
Awesome avatar. I would do it for you but youtube isn't working with my videos right now. It's been 2 days and it's only uploaded 1 video.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Awesome avatar. I would do it for you but youtube isn't working with my videos right now. It's been 2 days and it's only uploaded 1 video.

are you uploading in AVI format?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
When uploading to youtube is there supposed to be a status bar showing how much it's uploaded? I thought there used to be and it's not showing up now.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
When uploading to youtube is there supposed to be a status bar showing how much it's uploaded? I thought there used to be and it's not showing up now.
I only see a status bar when using the "bulk uploader" page. If you are using the other page, it sometimes doesn't even tell you when the video finishes uploading.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone see my new match? Its my first try against an MK

And all my vids were uploaded in AVI. WMV ruins the quality. But even then I never have to wait more than 30 mins for youtube to process it...

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol KoSa! good match.

the size of my videos are all around 600 mb. Would that have anything to do with it.

ook

Smash Lord
ya that might explain it lol

Try compressing it with windows movie maker or something. It wouldn't make too much of a difference in quality, and would go a lot faster :p

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I put it into WMM and the quality is so bad you can barely tell what's happening. Is there some other way? Next time I record I won't use such a high quality.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, lol 300??? how?

ook I wanna compare the quality of our vids. Not to brag or nothing but I want to see the difference. I tell my brother that WMV is better but he says the quality gets ruined. Rag its unbearable?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah it's really really really bad compared to avi. It skips sooooo many frames.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's really really really bad compared to avi. It skips sooooo many frames.

LOL, I'll take your word, wish I had a vid to try it out on. Bro wish I could help you out. But I'm not the greatest editor.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
How are you capturing them. The quality is like getting destroyed.

ook

Smash Lord
Try using a different codec to capture it (I dunno which one, I haven't recorded a vid in a while)

but that could probably be the problem (the bad quality)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
The quality is really good on my comp in avi but in wmv it looks like its about 5 frames per second.

CBK

Smash Journeyman

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Updated!

The links to the Dannykat match are broken

Tujex

Smash Ace
lol looks like CBK put tags in the wrong place or something. Take out the dash and Dannkykat and you can watch the vids...at least I could.

Top Bottom