• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I give up on the video thread.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Enjoy your sticky.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Huge Update. SO HUGE THAT ALL CAPS WAS NECESSARY

Fixed everything, and gave it a new look. Easier on the eye, and got a new title, and Table of Contents.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
That **** was so epic when I saw it I almost died, thanks for the hall of fame!XD!

CBK

Smash Journeyman
Oh from now on I"ll have to let you know when I upload CBK challenges from tournaments. CBK vs you, you only have to take 2 stocks to win.

Special rules:

1. Infinite ban, small walk okay.

2. No MK's, Now I know what your saying but the thing is a real good MK is hard to two stock on my mansion! I have to really really try.

1.DSF VS Me 1- He won five dollars CBK(DK) DSF (D3)
2.DSF VS me 2 - I won my five back CBK (DK0 DSF (D3)

I'll start uploading more for you guys these are just funny to watch.XD

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
More matches of me. I don't mind if you remove older matches for new ones, to avoid the page being cluttered full of faces of Marth and ZSS.

vs. Jugs(Marth) 1
vs. Jugs(Marth) 2
vs. Jugs(ZSS)

I took Grape ****'s advice and made sure to upload some matches with losses. I enjoy the second Marth one; apparently DK's invincibility trick works on the right side of Rainbow Cruise. That's a pretty silly match, overall.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that was AD and pokemon Trainer in Real Life. They were pretty good!

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff. Did you even lose any games? I kept thinking things like "I'd like to see more up tilt" or "He should try an up+b after a down throw at that %", and then you would actually do it. Some good playing, indeed.

I think you throw out a little too much forward+b, but you weren't ever punished really badly for it. I still only throw out that attack if my opponent's shield is weak, unless I have some other good reason for it (like if ZSS is spamming down smash, I'll jump just over it and forward+B).

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
ultimo reads me like a book now. I don't think he'll let me net any wins against him again :( And the times I did get close to winning, Something stupid happen. Heck something stupid of me happened in every match i think.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
yes'm, i've gotten used to having it on. I wish I could use tilts a bit easier, though :ohwell:
I've always had tap jump on, and I really have no problem with it. I guess its just something you get used to after a while. And this is coming from a guy with like 10 different tags because he uses a different control scheme with each character. I abuse the custom controls like no other.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to update this Friday. My week is booked, and I still need to find a way to get some basketball practice.:dizzy:

ook

Smash Lord
ook, 4:48, wtf happened?

Um.... I've had a feeling lately that there's a glitch cousin to the yoshi's island up-b invincibility glitch... with the opposite. (meaning if you leave the ground during the super armor frames, you get super armor throughout the whole thing) but I never got around to really testing it.

Looks like there may be something to it
:dizzy:

daisho

Smash Lord
Up B Tech Number two?

Test it someone!

This could be useful as well... on any platform place pretty much... Starting with that on battlefield would just be awesome.

Top Bottom