• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.L.M.B.B.S 1//Ft. Wayne, IN--July 11th\\SMYM PRACTICE!!!

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
5-10 is good for me zues....up to you =)....and ill take any 5$ side bets people wanna make on it...but you gotta choose a char...you cant switch in between when one of your chars gets owned by doc =)....we can do 2 if you want.
I'll go falco and falcon dood. you ain't ready though, I'm gonna invoke the spirit of Darkrain and Shiz on yo a$$.;)

so my falco and falcon vs your doc, k?

alcheato

Smash Ace
roflll...seeing as that young doc whoooped, i repeat whooped zues at the tourny he beat me at lollll...no johns....but i act might take that, doc MM thing =)....we will see how greedy i feel on money =).
Doc ditto MM? :)

Tink

Smash Hero
al, YES!
zues, 5$ for both 0_o?
cyko, still the same place....im not gonna change everyoness plans or anything...ill jus get a ride out there, hopefully earlier, and help set up and stuff.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
k. Just so everybody knows, there's going to be a venue change. Massive johns. I'm working on it right now and I'll have a new place by monday most likely.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
alright im prob goin..

i think i need a teammate?

how bouttt ZUES
**** homie...ya'll dudes dyslexic lol

Zues does not sound like zeus

but yeah we can team lol, good teammates are at a premium. Let's make a profit at this shiz...

Tink

Smash Hero
rofll...i wouldnt wanna break up the brothers lol....i knowww our team work wont be as good....but we will rock some people anyway =).

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Cfalc is pretty much Doc's worst matchup. Ur a crazy man Tink.

BTW, this tournament has the worst name ever.

**** Falco. Just pick Fox and b-air the **** out of Doc. Trust me it's like impossible to get through.
I dont understand why falco's bair wouldnt work just as well?

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman

BTW, this tournament has the worst name ever.

I dont understand why falco's bair wouldnt work just as well?
that's because he doesn't know how to play, he just uses fox godlike power:laugh:

but really it doesnt work as well because falco falls slower, making it not as easy to abuse. It has a bit more range, so it is still abusable as hell though.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
More tips please.
on falco? read a guide lol, I'm sure other people can explain stuff better

I only know how to play one way so I'm not really a good person to ask tips per se, but next time were at a tourney i'd be happy to get some friendlies in and show you ****.

alcheato

Smash Ace
**** Falco. Just pick Fox and b-air the **** out of Doc. Trust me it's like impossible to get through.
Hehe...I just recently figured out how to deal with that while playing Jazzness. Can't wait to play you again, man. :)

I personally think Sheik is worse. I'd give Falcon a close second though.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i guess me and tommy should team so we can practice so we can win the circuit championship

tink you should team with alex so he doesn't beat you in tournament again =)

Jayford

Smash Lord
George: There is a train called the South Shore that runs from Chicago to a place like 5min away from my house. Its like 1.hour ride -_-', but yeah >.> if you take it I'll dive you no problem.

Dex: Awww man no more neturals like Purdue >.>.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
George: There is a train called the South Shore that runs from Chicago to a place like 5min away from my house. Its like 1.hour ride -_-', but yeah >.> if you take it I'll dive you no problem.

Dex: Awww man no more neturals like Purdue >.>.
im gonna be living at purdue u froob. i figured i would take the amtrak up to dyer and you could pick me up there?

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I'm talking to a person tomorrow about a pretty good venue. Info up tomorrow afternoon hopefully...

Sign-ups will probably start at 11am with doubles starting at noon or so. Any time before that people can do friendlies $MMs etc.

Housing may be possible but will be limited. I can house 3 or 4ish maybe. I'll confirm that at a later date. There is a motel in town that's a 5 minute drive from the venue if anybody wants me to look into that.

let me know/ask me questions

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I.L.M.B.B.S. Wow.

Here we are already calling this tournament "I love my balls."

Tink, $1 Falcons FD, and another at SMYM. To view progress.

Kels88

Smash Lord
ya, i know how to deal with bair too lollll =) cant wait to play you kels!
Tink. Trust me. You don't want any of this Fox. I think the only character on the game that can beat me are. Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik, Falcon, and now Jiggs(****in Mango)
But if you really think Doc can beat me then let's put a little wager on this...
$10 Sound Good?

Top Bottom