• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I.L.M.B.B.S 1//Ft. Wayne, IN--July 11th\\SMYM PRACTICE!!!

Quaz

Smash Master
Tink. Trust me. You don't want any of this Fox. I think the only character on the game that can beat me are. Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik, Falcon, and now Jiggs(****in Mango)
But if you really think Doc can beat me then let's put a little wager on this...
$10 Sound Good?
you havent played a really good peach yet. lol

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
New venue update:

I'll know tomorrow for absolute certainty (more or less) about our venue. Either there is epic fail, or moderate win. We found a pretty nice place: Good air condish, projector capabilities. It's a little hard to find, but we'll have signs so it shouldn't be a problem.

Check tomorrow for info.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
OK, here's the new venue (FINALLY). Tink, get this up in the OP.

It's going to be held in a room in the Manchester College Physical Education/Recreation Center. It's very close to where we held our last tourney for the few of you who were here for that. Use google maps satellite to find the intersection of College Avenue and East Street and you'll see what's in my picture down below. It's the big building with the white roof slightly east of that intersection and just west of the running track.

It's a little trixy to find so I've made up a picture to help. And we'll have signs up leading you from the parking lot to the room so don't worry about losing your way. The blue line in the picture is the drive you'll need to take into the parking lot. Enter the NW corner of the building with the arrow pointing at it.

The room is upstairs and down a hall, but not too hard to find.

BIG C

Smash Master
OK, here's the new venue (FINALLY). Tink, get this up in the OP.

It's going to be held in a room in the Manchester College Physical Education/Recreation Center. It's very close to where we held our last tourney for the few of you who were here for that. Use google maps satellite to find the intersection of College Avenue and East Street and you'll see what's in my picture down below. It's the big building with the white roof slightly east of that intersection and just west of the running track.

It's a little trixy to find so I've made up a picture to help. And we'll have signs up leading you from the parking lot to the room so don't worry about losing your way. The blue line in the picture is the drive you'll need to take into the parking lot. Enter the NW corner of the building with the arrow pointing at it.

The room is upstairs and down a hall, but not too hard to find.

is this the place where i destroyed my controller that one time. not because i was that mad just cuz i felt like using my controller like an axe.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
is this the place where i destroyed my controller that one time. not because i was that mad just cuz i felt like using my controller like an axe.
That was in the Student Union. The PERC is eagerly awaiting a christening from BIG C

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Technically the address is
604 East College Ave N. Manchester, IN.

Which is the address for Manchester College, each building doesn't have its own building address. The PERC is on the east side of the campus, just off East Street.

Tink

Smash Hero
someone get them!!! i THINKKKKk tj is going to come now, and he MIGHT be able to pass through there, if he needs more people to go with....again, im not sure about this -_-.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I think Reneblade will pick up Purdue. PM him.

I have a 6 hour drive. Will anyone house Jekyll and I Friday and Saturday night?

Jayford

Smash Lord
Above poster has ignored all of my mm challenges :D

$10 my ICs / Ness vs your what ever. Put your money where you mouth is <3

Also I remember some pretty sweet quotes when you played my ICs such as "You're only winning because you're bad."

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Above poster has ignored all of my mm challenges :D

$10 my ICs / Ness vs your what ever. Put your money where you mouth is <3

Also I remember some pretty sweet quotes when you played my ICs such as "You're only winning because you're bad."
$10 your Ness vs my Falco. True neutrals only aka BF, FD, Dreamland.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Well, the other maps will be even worse for you. I was just trying to make it fair.

The true neutrals are the ones they use in crew battles, because they are the MOST neutral.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
BunBun. Dreamland is not a good Falco map, especially against a character who will benefit greatly from the huge blastzones. BF is no Falco CP. FD is good. Basically every map is better for falco than ness because falco is better than ness.

Haha, we will do it like a tourney match. Problem solved.

BIG C

Smash Master
DL64 is soooo a good falco map. along with BF pretty much all neuts are good falco stages. DL64 allows the campage of massiveness to happen just like with fox fuck that map vs fox.

BunBun

Smash Master
a certain super gay falco i play against LOVES cping to dreamland. it is absolute **** for falco.

oh and deku, im driving through u of i tonight xD

Top Bottom