• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need information on "PLAN ZERO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So we can replace files, we can make our own movesets.
What is stopping us from making our own entire game with the Brawl engine.

bleyva

Smash Ace
some of you guys are just BEGGING to be horribly dissappointed.

hope im wrong though

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok we need a thread in some off topic zone for clue hunting n whatnot. Like one person leaves a whole trail over the internet for something. And then other ppl have to find it. Kinda like Geo-cashing. Only, on the internet. Like the end of the search could be a message or pic or something. Just an idea...

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
That was a HUGE disapointment. I was hoping for something that wouldn't turn brawl into mugen.

MaxThunder

PM Support
i dont really think it will... as far as i know, the creation of movesets does not involve the creation of new character spots...which means we still have to replace someone to get new ones... which again means none of them are ever going to be in tournaments cause there is always someone who wanna play as some rarely used character... though i'm still gonna make something epicly stupid out of yoshi=)

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
I just thought of something that worried me a bit, though I'm not sure if it's founded in actual fact, so don't pay too much attenion. :D

A moveset editor is huge. It multiplies the number of possibilities of recreating 3rd party characters, anything that isn't Nintendo. I might just be stupid, but could Nintendo shut down this project if they found that Brawl was becoming too...universal?

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
I just thought of something that worried me a bit, though I'm not sure if it's founded in actual fact, so don't pay too much attenion. :D

A moveset editor is huge. It multiplies the number of possibilities of recreating 3rd party characters, anything that isn't Nintendo. I might just be stupid, but could Nintendo shut down this project if they found that Brawl was becoming too...universal?
Majority of consumers don't even know about hacking systems.
As long as this is in place, Nintendo has nothing to worry about.

Glick

Smash Lord
I don't really care about creating movesets. I just saw a variable for aerial mobility. So I am a happy camper.

MaxThunder

PM Support
...i think its just that you can edit every characters moves and put them toghether in movesets for one character and also edit all their movements and jumps and aerial mobility and so on...

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I can't believe I looked for an hour just for this stupid ****. Complete waste of time. Though I had thoought a while back that this would be cool ( whitebeard for the win! ) now I think it's kinda lame. All that caret plus man catffod chosen1 puzzle stuff was way to much for something as lame as this.

metaXzero

Smash Champion

epic lurker.

Anyway, Nintendo really can't do anything about modding Brawl (years ago, they tried to stop Game genie, and lost). We bought the product, therefore we can do whatever as long as it doesn't take money away from Nintendo (meaning no passing off any of this as our own original product and selling) or infringes on someones rights.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Ok we need a thread in some off topic zone for clue hunting n whatnot. Like one person leaves a whole trail over the internet for something. And then other ppl have to find it. Kinda like Geo-cashing. Only, on the internet. Like the end of the search could be a message or pic or something. Just an idea...
This.
asdjkl;

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe I looked for an hour just for this stupid ****. Complete waste of time. Though I had thoought a while back that this would be cool ( whitebeard for the win! ) now I think it's kinda lame. All that caret plus man catffod chosen1 puzzle stuff was way to much for something as lame as this.
Hahaha.

And Air mobility?
Maybe we can have air battles?
I doubt it though.

bleyva

Smash Ace
if this so-called "PLAN ZERO" can somehow give CFs utilt to ganondorf, i will consider the project a success

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
You don't need Plan Zero to do that -- you could do that right now.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I didn't mean pure moveswapping, per se, but speeding up the utilt, shrinking the explosion hitbox and lowering damage / knockback, and removing the wind hitboxes would accomplish mostly the same effect.

havac

Smash Cadet
Hmm... it's like X-mas in here we don't really know what we are getting but we are sure excited.:bee:

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
So... if this is a moveset editor... and Pharrox gets his custom model inserter working...
Yes. **** yes. If that happens, I will be in Brawl heaven.

bleyva

Smash Ace
So... if this is a moveset editor... and Pharrox gets his custom model inserter working...
Yes. **** yes. If that happens, I will be in Brawl heaven.

thats right, we'll finally be able to achieve what lesser men have only dreamed of.

Waluigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom