• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ichigo Kurosaki V0.92: Updated 9/19 OP Updated!

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Yea, Im gonna try to make him change his model to his bankai model.
How would you do this? I would really like to know, so I can use it for my Yami project, so I wouldn't need to replace Pokemon Trainer.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
hey i was wondering if yu could send me ichigo on my email. its jessethegamepro@yahoo.com or kaitoforte@hotmail.com. yu could also use MSN to chat with me sometime. i would be happy if yu sent me ichigo so i could test it. thx. other ppl say that yu dont want it released yet so ill understand if yu dont want to send it to me.
pm'd

JoeGrandma said:
How would you do this? I would really like to know, so I can use it for my Yami project, so I wouldn't need to replace Pokemon Trainer.
I actually have no idea, I was hoping for some magical PSA luck.

and uh..... I wont be working on ichigo for a bit, I've been playing FFXIII at every bit of spare time I have. But I think I'm almost done with the game, based on how many hours I play at a time.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
That's ok, I understand when you get a new game why you wouldn't want to bother with this lol I know I wouldn't

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
do you think you could pm me ichigo too because i really like bleach and i would love to test it out!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
With all this PM asking, you might as well make a Public beta. >_> i mean i'm exstatic about Ichigo, but i'll will wait till he releases it instead fo asking for a PM. no offense, its just a little odd.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
With all this PM asking, you might as well make a Public beta. >_> i mean i'm exstatic about Ichigo, but i'll will wait till he releases it instead fo asking for a PM. no offense, its just a little odd.
lol, you posted this as I was uploading the files. He is now in the first post.

There are a few problems of which I am aware. The Up B does not work as it should. It's supposed to move forward and upwards, but as you can see, he just slides forward but the model doesnt go as much as it should. The reason being, the HipN bone is connected to the TransN bone. So if I change the translation Z on the transN, it affects the HipN. But it only affects this animation. At least thats what I think. So I have to move the TransN to a different bone. The thing is, I can't figure out how to change the boneindex. It usually works on different models, just not this one. If anyone can manage to change the bone index of TransN, please let me know.
The hitboxes are off.

pm'd u ds22.

ds22

Smash Lord
PM'd you back.
I forgot to tell though, the grab fix is a ghetto fix and has some serious problems (like freezings when playing Ichigo and only working separate from eachother).
EDIT: Here's a vid showing the fix and it's oddities.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH4rLEuWFlE
EDIT2: I did what SqLeon did with fixing Ichigo's grab glitch and it worked for Naruto.

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
is ichigo supposed to be frozen when he uses neutral b ?and is getsuga tensho supposed to be visible or did you not make it visible yet?it hits people its just not visible

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
is ichigo supposed to be frozen when he uses neutral b ?and is getsuga tensho supposed to be visible or did you not make it visible yet?it hits people its just not visible
None of the specials except for downB work. he does freeze after the animation, and there is no gfx.(invisible).

I didnt even know it hit.

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
it does hit but its at random and also when i started changing the stages i was playing in he did some teleport thing every time i tried to attack.Also hows the final smash worknig out for you are you going to import the bankai model?

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Yeah thats a good thing you did there thank you, cause when you choose a secondary color you get a t-stanced meta knight and well... try attacking then you'll get the best christmas present ever.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Man X3 here i made some team colors
1=Red
2=Green
3=Blue
4=White
5=Yellow
I will edit these soon,i just did this so i wont have 1 color
http://www.mediafire.com/?mncmkjdeyqm
Pics if you wanna see.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1338.0

Wow, thanx alot! ur awesome. they're really good. And thnx for the css and csp. did I mention ur awesome.

.......Did i see them in BrawlVault?...........

I tried it out but he's always in a constant t-pose. What do I do?
do you have all 4 files in there? And make sure you replaced all of the metaknight files with the color ichigo's.

MRDSBOY

Smash Cadet
no, just the one your playing as. But all other metaknight costumes would be useless if you include the motion file and the .pac(the one without the 00) which are needed to play as ichigo.
YAY! I got it working :) Excellent work so far!

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
Is progress still being made at a good pace on this project, I am very excited about it.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Is progress still being made at a good pace on this project, I am very excited about it.
It will be as soon as I figure out how to fix this TransN problem. I spent this entire day trying to figure out, all time that could have been spent working on the actual thing. These bones are really frustrating.

Although I think I have an idea.....

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
It will be as soon as I figure out how to fix this TransN problem. I spent this entire day trying to figure out, all time that could have been spent working on the actual thing. These bones are really frustrating.

Although I think I have an idea.....
Exactly what is the problem with trans n you are trying to fix, I will try to help.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why, but this only happens with one animation:

The TransN bone is one of the early bones in the list of bones. So originally there were some bones that branched off of it. The bones that branched off of it actually moved the entire model. So if I moved the TransN bone, it affected the branched bones, so the model moved with the TransN bone, AND the other bones. That messed up the animation. I moved the TransN bone down and it worked better. Except that it was still above the waist bone. Another important bone. And apparantly, all of the animation use the waist bone, so I cant simply remove it. And then when I tried moving the waist bone, the animations became screwed up.(that was my idea, which failed). So now I'm going to try extracting a fresh model of ichigo from the iso and adding a TopN, HipN, XRotN, YRotN, and ThrowN. Then see how that plays out. And then one bone at a time, add TransN bones.

If you have any suggestions I'll be glad to hear them.

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
nice so what do you have left to work on? also have you seen the hollow ichigo texture that someone made over at KCMM? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4098.0

Gotta fix getsuga tenshou(for some reason it has this weird floating effect). Then the side B animation needs to be done.(any volunteers?) Then gfx on all the animations. And finally, fixing the hit boxes.

That will conclude v.1. Then comes the final smash(bankai/hollow).

That's a really good texture, I'm definitely going to be using it.

Edit: Finished Getsuga Tenshou animation. Anyone wanna go for side-B???Anyone???

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
Gotta fix getsuga tenshou(for some reason it has this weird floating effect). Then the side B animation needs to be done.(any volunteers?) Then gfx on all the animations. And finally, fixing the hit boxes.

That will conclude v.1. Then comes the final smash(bankai/hollow).

That's a really good texture, I'm definitely going to be using it.

Edit: Finished Getsuga Tenshou animation. Anyone wanna go for side-B???Anyone???
I'm a little good at animations I can try, what do you want it to be?

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
The game freezes after a while when doing ichigo vs ichigo. Is this normal? (Just want to make sure since there's so many pics and vids on ichigo vs ichigo on youtube and hacking sights).

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
The game freezes after a while when doing ichigo vs ichigo. Is this normal? (Just want to make sure since there's so many pics and vids on ichigo vs ichigo on youtube and hacking sights).
srry I dunno, I haven't actually been playing as him for more than 3 min at a time.(just testing). I'll look into it.

piggyjelly

Smash Apprentice
Do you want him to charge the sword by spinning it and then trow it, or do you just want the spinning motion to do damage.

Top Bottom