• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Right on! If you have any days off I'll try to get some games in if you want.

What's your schedule?
What do you currently play? I remember when I talked to you back then and you had told me you were really only into homebrew and what not.

Last edited:

ask13

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new to the community, I've been playing for quite some time and would love to play anyone in the boise-ish area. And it makes me sad that everyone is retiring, cut that crap out! Let's revive the community!!!

:phone:

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I touched Project M a few weeks back, good times were had.
Other than that, like Dragoomba said, from the players that I still hear from have moved to SF or Marvel. I'm guessing the other half is still playing HoN, or LoL.

Just Action, still live in the same place? I will most certainly try to make it, if I'm not too beat up this coming Saturday lol

ask13, Planet Piss, do get his address :)

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
I touched Project M a few weeks back, good times were had.
Other than that, like Dragoomba said, from the players that I still hear from have moved to SF or Marvel. I'm guessing the other half is still playing HoN, or LoL.

Just Action, still live in the same place? I will most certainly try to make it, if I'm not too beat up this coming Saturday lol

ask13, Planet Piss, do get his address :)
ask13 is his roomie, and I am a frequenter of their house. Hope to see you on Sunday.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
friend was in a car crash yesterday, ruptured spleen, internal bleeding, broken leg.
I'm gonna visit him, dunno if I'll make it for some smash. I will still consider it.

BurgerSMASH

Smash Rookie
Idaho Smash

Some buddies and I in the Treasure Valley, A.K.A. Boise, Meridian, Nampa area are looking for new Melee players. We have skilled players who, including myself, could teach noobs; or compete with seasoned operators. The Idaho scene is dying, but we intend to resurrect it. ;) IF ANYONE IN THE REGION WANTS TO PLAY MELEE, RESPOND.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
Some buddies and I in the Treasure Valley, A.K.A. Boise, Meridian, Nampa area are looking for new Melee players. We have skilled players who, including myself, could teach noobs; or compete with seasoned operators. The Idaho scene is dying, but we intend to resurrect it. ;) IF ANYONE IN THE REGION WANTS TO PLAY MELEE, RESPOND.
Definitely willing to play :]

@planetpiss- Perfect! I'm not sure when that would be though.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
i just realized im pretty broke xDDD
maybe 5 dollars?

are you free to smash today by any chance?

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
i just realized im pretty broke xDDD
maybe 5 dollars?

are you free to smash today by any chance?
I'm running on three hours of sleep after having been up since 5:30 and I just got back from class. It's bedtime for me right about now so, another day. I'm free to smash on Sunday. Also what are our conditions? I was thinking best of 5 to make things more interesting. Standard tourney rules otherwise.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
I'm running on three hours of sleep after having been up since 5:30 and I just got back from class. It's bedtime for me right about now so, another day. I'm free to smash on Sunday. Also what are our conditions? I was thinking best of 5 to make things more interesting. Standard tourney rules otherwise.
Sounds good to me :]

Top Bottom