• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
I'm having to go back to MoHo for a while. Is there a smash scene yet?
You're the Falcon player, correct? I think I played you when you came to smash several months ago. But no, there's not much of a scene. Apparently, everyone's moving on to MVC or SF or something. There are a few new players and those of us who started playing Melee last year have improved quite a bit, but that's pretty much it. That doesn't you shouldn't come to Boise to smash, though.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Really, what happened to Seth? :/

I'll also be in Boise tomorrow... for like 5 minutes. Then it's off to Seattle for NWM3. Ima try to MM Gimpyfish. :>

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
**** with their mw3. That's the reason no one will hang out in MoHo right now.

What happened to everyone else? is what happened to Seth also.

What time are people going to be playing

Churro

Smash Journeyman
team tourney? singles would make more sense, considering we're looking at around 8-10 players if all who i think are going, are going XD

anyway, I'll try to make it out as early as I can, sometime between 7-8.

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have any organs or servants I can sell to get to Apex?

Oh, and Portland is doing monthlies now. We need to go to at least one of them.

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
I actually thought about that. That'd be hardcore and everyone would be intimidated by our tenacity.

I'd be down for something insane like that. A week long bike trip? **** yeah. And then we get knocked out in pools.

Top Bottom