• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

Rival

Smash Rookie
yo

Yo, i play melee, have never played brawl. i havent played in a while and id like to get back into it now that i got another copy of melee. i live in caldwell. i main Roy/Mewtwo, i know they suck but iv been using them since the game came out a long time ago. theyre all i know. Iv got a friend named Zeke, he plays Melee as well and mains Samus. i know Churro and Dragoomba from when we were in the Illuminati. Hello everyone

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
If my spot in the carpool was ever considered, I'd rather Seth take it.
I don't really play anymore, and I think Seth would be better to take with than myself :)
So noble.

Yo, i play melee, have never played brawl. i havent played in a while and id like to get back into it now that i got another copy of melee. i live in caldwell. i main Roy/Mewtwo, i know they suck but iv been using them since the game came out a long time ago. theyre all i know. Iv got a friend named Zeke, he plays Melee as well and mains Samus. i know Churro and Dragoomba from when we were in the Illuminati. Hello everyone
We don't really play Brawl here anyway. Welcome.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Just a heads up, guys, I'm hoping for the attendance to reach at least 15 if I'm gonna hold the tourney. Right now, I have a max of 25 coming, and minimum of 10. The confirmed 10 being folks from Washington and eastern Oregon. If you guys have any way of getting up with your driver, be sure to and lemme know ahead of time what the deal is so that if the attendance does come up short, I can cancel ahead of time. If any of the three hopeful groups (of which you guys are one) confirm, then there's no sweat. I just don't wanna take chances and cancel last minute.

Also, setups would be wonderful if at all possible.

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
Any news, guys?
Sorry for the hold up, man :/
Our driver should be finding out whether or not he can go shortly. Like, today shortly. If we don't respond by the end of today, it's probably best not to expect us. I'd really like for us to go but our organization is sloppy and I still don't have a clue what's going on with our carpool situation.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
It's cool, dude, don't sweat it. Like I said, worst case scenario, I just postpone the tourney 'til next month.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm gonna go ahead and say the 15th, just to allow myself some leeway in case all three carpools can't make it so I can have time to cancel without hassling.

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
Turns out we can't make it this time. Our potential driver doesn't seem very proactive on this matter, and some of us don't have any cash.

Nevermind; didn't see your update.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'll be running it again next month. Would that be enough time for you guys to get a gameplan together?

BBQdPickles

Smash Cadet
Hey there everyone. I am new to the Idaho Community. I'm a smasher formerly known as ThEpEsT from Central California who played pretty competitively. I would like to play some recreational Melee or Brawl with any smashers near the Rexburg area. If anyone nearby would like to play, lemme know. Oh, and if there are any tourney's in the near future, I'll see what I can do to attend.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Pickles, I'd say come to my tourney in Eastern Oregon, but ****, man, Rexburg is all the way on the Montana border. X_X

Also, heads up, guys, the tourney's probably gonna be sometime around April 21st or so. Still tentative, but is that a date that sounds good?

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
Pickles, I'd say come to my tourney in Eastern Oregon, but ****, man, Rexburg is all the way on the Montana border. X_X

Also, heads up, guys, the tourney's probably gonna be sometime around April 21st or so. Still tentative, but is that a date that sounds good?
It should work out. I'll try to help things go more smoothly this time.

As far as setups go, do you have a preference for screen size?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Do whatever you can, guys. :colorful:

I don't wanna say anything too soon, but this looks like it's gonna be a primarily Melee event, so you'll definitely not wanna miss it.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Aw, man. So you guys are a confirmed no-go?

Sorry to hear that. Don't worry though. Not like this is a one-time thing only.

Planet Piss

Smash Journeyman
Admittedly, getting down there is going to be difficult for us. We're poor and without access to reliable vehicles. I'll hopefully be getting work real soon so I'll try to make it happen.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Shame you guys couldn't make it this time around. Holding it again next month though. Probably May 19th or 20th.

Top Bottom