• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
MENEIL IS A CHICK? I'm in 5 layers of anger right now: Irritated, kinda pissed, mad, salty, WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, TV?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Vent channel for the guild, so it was voice chatting plus there is always that "post a pic of yourself" thread on the guild forum. And i played free mmos so not many little kids..

The last MMO i played.. 90% of the female dwarf race were lolicons. (also the rarest class ingame too :x)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504

Napos

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I posted a video of my IKE in the video critique thread. I would like all yas opinions.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its a social thread, not the end of the world if you skip pages. Heck i skip pages all the time in the pika social. If ya care so much, go read it. I'm not reading it again to give you a tl;dr

/doesn'tremeberwhathappenedpast5days

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ryo showing up with news he won/nearly won a tourney then disappearing till the next one

At least post a link to the vids when they go up! I had to search for them on my own.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hey guys I won another tourney!!! Vids to be up this week!
way to overshadow me XD

I came second at a tourney yesterday, didnt lose a single match untill grand finals. and after this tournament im now thoroughly in agreement that meta knight should be banned /salt
not sure if vids will be up. the guy organising it wasnt too good at it xD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
a few were legit, it wasnt a huge event, but i beat people who i got wrecked by not even a year ago, which is good ^^. there wasnt any of our big names there though...all 2 of them XD

and for the record BS, i used r.o.b in the first match of GF, went 2-0 down, then went ike and won the next 2 games. and narrowly lost the last one :L

Heartstring

Smash Legend
So let me get this straight, you busted out R.O.B. in his worst possible matchup instead of bringing your main man Ike GP?
r.o.b and ike are practicaly equal mains for me, It tends to depend on the matchup to decide who i pick. mk-rob is 65-35, mk-ike is 70-30. common sense would tell me to pick rob, even moreso as rob took him apart in winners finals (whre he used falco)

also remember, it may be robs worst matchup, but its also ikes worst matchup XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, its basically what i did in my matches using ike. fair all over the place
i also found i have a strange ability to hit people outo f nado with usmash, very useful for getting the kills

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dunno, if the host puts replays up ill show you what i mean. but the host was a melee guy, so its unlikely hes bother with brawl :(

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
HEY i resent that...

I've been posting ryo's tourney vids here to be nice /give hype! :glare:

And then u say u had to search >3>

Results were...

:ike:
:snake::diddy::falco:
:popo:
:toonlink:
:wario::marth::diddy: (also used :kirby: vs :fox: and :dedede: vs :marth::ness:)
xxxx
xxxx
:zerosuitsamus:

ban mk...

Top Bottom