• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's good moves and when to use them!

zealotscout

Smash Apprentice
hold on someone explain to me doop walking , and 2nd ,a question about counter , i saw arturito write its gay , ive experience phailiures while using counter my self , but just today i saw the sliding counter thing , if this is to be brought up on this topic will that move the counter up? or maybe someone care to find a good use to counter cause , its kinda lame to put aside a technique like that. but anyways nice list.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You do not let this list stop you from using low potenial moves. This is only potenial. I love to use dtilt but look how low it is.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
jab is far from 9 in safety. Like kirk said there is a thing as to much jabbing. I also think it's power is actually pretty good. 16% for every jab combo and 20% for every well executed jab is very good in terms of damage at least, and it combos into Dsmash and Utilt if that helps it but that might be under combo ability or something like that.

I think you have the wrong description for post lag as well because it's IASA frame is 17 and you have it as 1 for some reason... maybe forgot the 0?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Post lag is suppose to be how long you are left open, it's not long. And jab isn't far from 9 in safety.. But I can lower it cause of shield grabbing

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Well It's not one frame because if it was nothing would be able to punish it. Even PSing would fail since it would drop in 1 frame and then another attack would have to start in one frame hitting our PS.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
It's not frame length! It's a rating on how relative the post lag is. 1 being low and 10 being high. If fsmash was 9 frames post lag I think this wouldn't be brawl.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I understood it pretty well, but Ussi maybe you should switch it just for the sake of consistency.

Top Bottom