• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
I think it's interesting that instead of becoming a new member, with a new name you come back as yourself. You own up to your mistakes, and for that I applaud you. That isn't easy, but I want to know why exactly did you come back the way you did? Instead of blending back in as a newcomer you chose a rather loud entrance. I'm not trying to offend you in any way when ask this, but why did you choose to come back with a so called "checkered past" vs. a possible clean slate as a newbie?
I'll PM you

just6586

Smash Rookie
I can kind of understand where you're coming from. I used to do a lot of zany trolling on several websites and stretched the truth a bit. Needless to say, a lot of people got annoyed, and after a while, I finally learned my lesson. It's all the more disappointing considering that none of it reflected who I am as a person IRL. Just be who you really are and make sure to think about the possible consequences before you post something.

resTy

Smash Champion
[collapse=Stuff I wrote before I read the thread]You're from Omaha, Nebraska and have never associated with the Smash scene yet you used to troll this place like it's your life. That's kind of sad, honestly. And more than sad, it's hella random that you chose Smashboards of all places lol.

Anyways, how do you have a 4.7 already when you're only a Sophomore/Junior? Is that even possible at Burke? I know a ton of Seniors that go there so I'll see if they know nothin about you. I'm actually texting everybody from Burke that I know right this second to see if they know your name. Just trying to dig up some dirt :')

And being accepted into UNMC at your age seems very unrealistic. Who knows though. You might be a total genius for all I know. One way or another, I'll figure out the truth about you bro. The truth will be revealed.

P.S. Not out of hatred or nothing. I don't even know you. I'm just interested that someone from Omaha who I don't know is posting on Smashboards rambling about things that nobody on this forum even cares about. Might as well try to get deeper. Inception, where you at?

P.S.S. Yes, I am a very very bored person so I'll probably know all about you by tomorrow night.[/collapse][collapse=After I read the thread]1: I'm still confused why you post on here when you don't even play this game. Please, explain.

2: How is it possible that you have a 4.7 GPA at Burke when you're only a Sophomore? It would make sense if you're taking all AP but as a Sophomore, that's not really common. You must be some kind of magical genius student but by the way you post and the amount of time you spend blogging, I seriously doubt it.

3: I just got off the phone with some people and they don't know you. Then again, they're Seniors so either 1) your high school social status is nonexistent (i.e. loser status) or 2) you don't exist, period. Your story is getting sketchier and sketchier by the second. I only got four calls and have nine more people who haven't responded because it's so late. Perhaps tomorrow will be more productive.

4: There is no way you already got accepted into UNMC as a Sophomore. You must have scored millenia on your ACT or something. That school isn't necessarily super duper hard to get into but it's still pretty darn tough. I would know since I'm going to UNMC for Dental -_- I think you are bull****ting so bad right now but only time will tell.

5: If you are just playing around, which I'm assuming is very very likely, bravo. I actually talked to people about you in real life and you will be making me look very dumb if you don't even live in this state xD Either way, if you truly are from Nebraska then your true identity will be revealed. If things aren't the way you said in your OP, I'll be right here to bring the hammer down :')[/collapse]
His real name is Tyser.
I am not this Snucas person. I'm actually a real person.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Snucas is back?
DUN. DUN. DUNNNNNNNNNN!

Seriously, though. We should give the guy another chance. Yeah he did a few stupid things but that was a long time ago and as long as it doesn't happen again, we should be willing to forgive. Lying is bad but perhaps after some time away from the site he's picked up his act a bit.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
[collapse=Stuff I wrote before I read the thread]You're from Omaha, Nebraska and have never associated with the Smash scene yet you used to troll this place like it's your life. That's kind of sad, honestly. And more than sad, it's hella random that you chose Smashboards of all places lol.

Anyways, how do you have a 4.7 already when you're only a Sophomore/Junior? Is that even possible at Burke? I know a ton of Seniors that go there so I'll see if they know nothin about you. I'm actually texting everybody from Burke that I know right this second to see if they know your name. Just trying to dig up some dirt :')

And being accepted into UNMC at your age seems very unrealistic. Who knows though. You might be a total genius for all I know. One way or another, I'll figure out the truth about you bro. The truth will be revealed.

P.S. Not out of hatred or nothing. I don't even know you. I'm just interested that someone from Omaha who I don't know is posting on Smashboards rambling about things that nobody on this forum even cares about. Might as well try to get deeper. Inception, where you at?

P.S.S. Yes, I am a very very bored person so I'll probably know all about you by tomorrow night.[/collapse][collapse=After I read the thread]1: I'm still confused why you post on here when you don't even play this game. Please, explain.

2: How is it possible that you have a 4.7 GPA at Burke when you're only a Sophomore? It would make sense if you're taking all AP but as a Sophomore, that's not really common. You must be some kind of magical genius student but by the way you post and the amount of time you spend blogging, I seriously doubt it.

3: I just got off the phone with some people and they don't know you. Then again, they're Seniors so either 1) your high school social status is nonexistent (i.e. loser status) or 2) you don't exist, period. Your story is getting sketchier and sketchier by the second. I only got four calls and have nine more people who haven't responded because it's so late. Perhaps tomorrow will be more productive.

4: There is no way you already got accepted into UNMC as a Sophomore. You must have scored millenia on your ACT or something. That school isn't necessarily super duper hard to get into but it's still pretty darn tough. I would know since I'm going to UNMC for Dental -_- I think you are bull****ting so bad right now but only time will tell.

5: If you are just playing around, which I'm assuming is very very likely, bravo. I actually talked to people about you in real life and you will be making me look very dumb if you don't even live in this state xD Either way, if you truly are from Nebraska then your true identity will be revealed. If things aren't the way you said in your OP, I'll be right here to bring the hammer down :')[/collapse]I am not this Snucas person. I'm actually a real person.

Okay I'll try to answer all of these the best I can.

1st I love smash bros and I do play the game just not a lot anymore, but I used to a lot, thats how I got here. The reason I stayed was I loved the community here and I became an art enthusiast when it came to sig making. This is the reason I still post on here, because I would like to be part of this community again.

Ive got a 4.7 because I am in all honors classes and AP classes, which I have fairly good grades in, and this makes a weighted GPA. In truth I have a 4.0, but weighted with all the honors it is a 4.7/5.

I don't know many seniors, but ask them about Jenelle Hallaert (hal-ert), she is my sister. She is a senior so maybe they know her a little better than me.

About UNMC. You are confused. I was not accepted into the college, I was accepted into the UNMC Alliance through the Career Center at Burke. I filled out an app, wrote an essay, got accepted, and I will be taking classes there next year.

I am not playing around. I am a real person. It would embarrass me if you asked my friends on facebook, but go ahead I guess if you must.

I'll let you ask anything else you need to, but I'm telling the truth.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
It can't possibly be the notorious KOTH! Snucas your shenanigans are User Blog legend. I honestly did not see this coming, and kinda don't believe, bloody heckle.

Don't get ahead of yourself babydoll. ;D
Why do you seem so familiar? x.x
Possibly because he's the guy that laid out the evidence and busted you? Launching Teran into Mod mode.

It has been a while though, looking back we can all laugh about it as the saying goes. Just stick with the username you're using now *shrug* no big deal

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Ah now I remember! That's cool, because I have no hard feelings and I hope nobody else does to me, but it is all in the past now, hopefully. We'll see if anyone realizes I'm telling the full truth and nothing but the truth from what I've said since I've been back and from now on.

Roller

Smash Legend
Not bad, kinda stopped with the sig making stuff. The old crew doesn't really talk that much anymore. Been playing more competitively the past year or so. What made you decide to come back after so long? =o

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Not bad, kinda stopped with the sig making stuff. The old crew doesn't really talk that much anymore. Been playing more competitively the past year or so. What made you decide to come back after so long? =o
I actually checked back quite a bit to see if my IP had been unbanned, like every week for the first year I was gone, then I kind of gave up. I checked back 2 days ago and I was able to look at things again so I decided it would be a good time to try and start anew.

Roller

Smash Legend
Well you picked a pretty good time to come back. Right now people are hating too hard on Plank for not paying out at a national, and a DK for grabbing the edge 185 times while planking for like 7 minutes to win a high profile match, to care as much about your old shenanigans. lol

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It can't possibly be the notorious KOTH! Snucas your shenanigans are User Blog legend. I honestly did not see this coming, and kinda don't believe, bloody heckle.

Possibly because he's the guy that laid out the evidence and busted you? Launching Teran into Mod mode.

It has been a while though, looking back we can all laugh about it as the saying goes. Just stick with the username you're using now *shrug* no big deal
Is that KOTH Snucas kid this makes sense now.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
/facepalm

I dont even know what planking is, I've been out for so long I swear I'm like a n00b again.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You are LOL I even tried to introduce you to come to our smash scene but you wanted to do all that nonsense instead.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
You are LOL I even tried to introduce you to come to our smash scene but you wanted to do all that nonsense instead.
When the next time your going in Omaha? Theres no way I can go outa town but maybe somewhere nearby. My rents would probably laugh at me if I said I was going to a video game meeting hahaha

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
When the next time your going in Omaha? Theres no way I can go outa town but maybe somewhere nearby. My rents would probably laugh at me if I said I was going to a video game meeting hahaha
Our monthly is at the end of April cause Nebraska is a ****ty place for competitive gaming and really that's the only smash tourney you ever gonna find in Omaha son.

Fried Ice Cream

Smash Ace
So if your account has been permabanned, you can make a new account, say you're sorry about your mistakes and the permaban sort of actually never happened and you can just continue posting?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This is me in the immediate aftermath of the KOTH fiasco:

[yt]iWbUtdx827g&autoplay=1[/yt]

Edit: Dourin, it was like 2 years ago, and KOTH's ban scenario was a little different to usual ones. Imo I don't see him being a problem member if he just keeps his head on his shoulders.

Still, he is on close watch so don't worry.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Edit: Dourin, it was like 2 years ago, and KOTH's ban scenario was a little different to usual ones. Imo I don't see him being a problem member if he just keeps his head on his shoulders.

Still, he is on close watch so don't worry.
You mods should make me a mod to keep an eye on him seeing as how he is in my state and area?

edit: I know how to find people so don't worry.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You mods should make me a mod to keep an eye on him seeing as how he is in my state and area?

edit: I know how to find people so don't worry.

The joke of that picture is that it's actually me.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man if you're gonna quote Cee-Lo at least do it right!

Actually don't. :x

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
you know man, this is the internet.

we all lie here.

right now, i just lied, i'm a horse.

i lied about that, oops.

neigh.

ASIDE FROM THAT.

welcome back i suppose, today is a new day.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord

YOU my good sir, just won the thread.

On a side note, I wasn't around for any of this really... So I have no opinion. But welcome back I suppose. it takes a lot to man up for your actions. Bravo!

Life

Smash Hero
Always nice to see posts like this. I wasn't around when you were, but good job manning up and apologizing nonetheless.

Welcome back.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Honestly, it would've been a lot more entertaining if you reestablished your identity, became a prominent member, and then say "By the way, I'm actually KOTH".

Still, I'm curious as to how this will pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom