• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Welcome back.
I forgive you.
and You should go back to making sigs/avys it's dead over there lol
just a suggestion.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
So if your account has been permabanned, you can make a new account, say you're sorry about your mistakes and the permaban sort of actually never happened and you can just continue posting?
No, it's just that this is an exceptional case. People don't generally get permabanned for lying.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This is nice that you man up about past mistakes Snuc. All you have to do is to keep it up like that and don't do anything else stupid to yourself or Nebraska's smash scene then you will be fine with everyone else and me along with it other than that good stuff and you should make me a sig pretty soon:)

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
@Teran: .......ouch

@Noobicidal: That would have been the opposite of what I wanted to do, and against my new way of handling this.

@Dourin: I was permabanned.....for 2 years I guess, its not like it happened last week x.x

Ummm I kind of think we should move away from this subject because, on contrary from what I used to believe, this is a little to much attention, I just kinda wanted to say sorry and hope for the best x.x;

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move

@Noobicidal: That would have been the opposite of what I wanted to do, and against my new way of handling this.

@Dourin: I was permabanned.....for 2 years I guess, its not like it happened last week x.x

Ummm I kind of think we should move away from this subject because, on contrary from what I used to believe, this is a little to much attention, I just kinda wanted to say sorry and hope for the best x.x;
Alternate account

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

You can't expect no attention, you're forever written in Smashboards Lore.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Alternate account

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
Wait, is KOTH really banned?

K, he was banned and can appeal in FS. I don't care of the end result, but rules are rules, and we regularly ban alt accounts for people who are temp banned, so I'll leave it to the Senate decide for fairness' sake.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I remember this kid for some reason. I remember thinking, LOLOLOL, why the **** would you lie about that, no one gives a ****.

Welcome back kid, HAHAHA. Glad to see you've manned up and matured a bit.

EDIT: I only read the OP. This is an ALT? ROFL!!!!!

EDIT2: Oh, aight, well, hope he wins the appeal . . . kinda.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tbh I didn't ban it because the circumstances around his permaban were a little unique to say the least, he wasn't a typical problem member that we'd generally just hammer down on again.

But yeah well now it's up to you old men.

Amide

Smash Lord
Hahaha I actually remember this from two years ago. I can't believe it's been brought forward again though. I'd like to see what comes of this. I say forgive him, though.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I always thought it was a little odd that we banned him in the first place. I don't think he broke any of the official rules - trolling maybe?

I mean, if lying were an actual offense... my god...

gantrain05

Smash Master
good god....who cares. stupid kid tries to get attention by making up ******** stories like stupid kids do, he gets caught. Comes back crying over his keyboard over a bunch of people he never met after checking to see if his IP was unbanned every single week for a year.....get a life dude

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
WOOWWWW...it's been 3 years since that happened? Really? No way it's been that long I feel old now .__.;

I'm totally going to look up and see if that bullet in the lung is still the first search result on google lmao

Teran should totally bring back his avatar Manfred Von Karma in commemoration of something this epic!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Karma is always the man, but I wanna decorate with a bit of Pokémon flavour considering the recent release of B/W

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
this is hilarious
can someone link me to some of the original account's antics?

and the problem with coming back with a clean slate then admitting he's an ex-troll after getting everyone's respect is: say a mod for some reason decided to check on the new guy and notices that theres multiple accounts linked to the one IP, and that several of these accounts are linked to a permabanned troller, what does it look like? another alt account, which would probably end in an extension of the IP ban and no chance for the guy to explain his story
so coming out right away was the right choice

also, dead@teran

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm confused why he's even banned. He's using an alt because his main was banned years ago. Why not make a new account and go with it? I don't get why mods think they should care.

My original account was banned in 2006-2007 and so was my IP but I just got a new IP 10 seconds later and then made a new account. It's not very hard to get around bans.

But more to the point, I don't get why this dude is banned for not doing anything wrong. Seems really random that mods are trying to make this a big deal when it really isn't.

Hope you get your account back fella. You're just getting picked on right now and I feel bad.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm confused why he's even banned. He's using an alt because his main was banned years ago. Why not make a new account and go with it? I don't get why mods think they should care.
It all fine and dandy if I kill someone as long as I change my identity and go down to Mexico for a bit.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was angry that someone else had the audacity to lock a blog.

Then I saw it was EE and it was alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom