• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact III - Mr. R/Vinnie/Dabuz/Anti (MK Banned) Stream 100$ POT BONUS

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
DewDaDash by Chu do you mean Chudat or no? @_@ lol I will try my best to find you housing. Btw, be honest are you a new player (sorry if you're not) but if you're new you would essentially be getting free venue. (OoR and New player combined)

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I got your vote too SeriousBubba. Are you coming with Bacinator and your other friends?

:phone:
Yeah, we should all be coming down to the venue together. They all know about the voting for this tourney's ruleset. There's a small chance that I actually won't be able to make it, but it shouldn't really be a problem.

For those of you who attended Impact II, would you rather have just Brawl for Impact IV? Meaning should we drop SFxTK and UMVC3? I don't think anyone here joined those 2 games last time so yeah...

Well, I'd join UMvC3 if I had money...which I don't. :-|

No it's still boring even if you can ban neutrals. Plus, taking away good counterpicks from characters because of one broken character is pretty dumb. Apex (MK Legal) > Apex (MK banned) > MK64 > Japanese ruleset imo

MK64? What's that? (O_o)

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Alright, hopefully you do make it :p and MK64 is the best Mario Kart ever.

This tournament is looking to be the biggest one yet! The store manager has some surprises coming if we get a really good attendance. Some announcments coming soon. :3

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
DewDaDash by Chu do you mean Chudat or no? @_@ lol I will try my best to find you housing. Btw, be honest are you a new player (sorry if you're not) but if you're new you would essentially be getting free venue. (OoR and New player combined)
Welp, my join date says 05, what do u think? ;) If your referring to the region, then yea im a new player to the region, will be my 1st time in NY. I've met san and others like D1 at mlg so maybe some ppl might recognize me at the venue?

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Chudat???? My God you can't be serious!!!! Are you serious?? I hope you are!!! You are right?? I hope so cause I am the hypest I've ever been since Apex!!!!!! x)

Chuuuu!!!!

Edit: Raptor, shame on you! DewDaDash has been around since way before MLG! I remember seeing his name on the live-chat update thing during MLG.

Someone house them!!! C'maaaawnnn!!!!!!!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Chudat???? My God you can't be serious!!!! Are you serious?? I hope you are!!! You are right?? I hope so cause I am the hypest I've ever been since Apex!!!!!! x)

Chuuuu!!!!

Edit: Raptor, shame on you! DewDaDash has been around since way before MLG! I remember seeing his name on the live-chat update thing during MLG.

Someone house them!!! C'maaaawnnn!!!!!!!
Hey man I joined this scene like late 2010 im not familiar with the old names ;-;

My bad lol. And did you actually mean Chudat? xD This is MikeKirby's dream come true.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
yea... but I haven't even told him about this and I don't think hes aware of it nor am I sure if he'd want to join along lol. I'll ask him when im at his place on tuesday.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I met Chu at Apex and played with him in doubles and singles. He complimented me. ^__^ I would hope he still remembers me. I couldn't have had such a better experience. I didn't think dreams had the possibility of occurring twice!

If some of MD/VA come then this would probably be the hypest Impact of the series!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
His name here is Luxord and he lives in Binghamton. I'm not sure if that's out of way or not, but if you can do it he said he would pay for gas.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
is any of FNB north going?

(Vinnie, Will, Kirin, Punishment Divine, Malcolm) <---name search!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
As of right now I would say most likely to everyone except Vinnie and Malcolm. Vinnie said he might go to the Michigan tourney and I doubt Malcolm would come to this since I haven't heard anything from him.

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
im 90% sure ill be going to this. cant wait to play some of u guys offline for the first time like PHR33sh and mike(chufanboy)kirby, should be fun

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
im 90% sure ill be going to this. cant wait to play some of u guys offline for the first time like PHR33sh and mike(chufanboy)kirby, should be fun
I think I played you on wifi a long time ago. Where you the Marth? And loool at Mike(chufanboy)Kirby xD

@Gallo69 No. I'd rather have other side events.

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
I think I played you on wifi a long time ago. Where you the Marth? And loool at Mike(chufanboy)Kirby xD

yea actually last time we played was teams, u were teaming with some chick and went double yoshi, i was teaming with some chick to but she lagged a lot and it wasnt really working out

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
there's not a final date, I just would prefer to buy tickets in advance before the price goes up since its pricey as it is. Just please see if you can find housing and tell me ASAP.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I still haven't gotten a pm back from Deven. ;~; He said he'd get back to me asap so I should get it soon.

Oh and I'm hyped for this :3 My Yoshi friend from Ohio is trying to come out. :D

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
id be coming with omega tyrant and theres no way we can pick him up. it would make a 3 hour drive a 7 hour drive :/

Top Bottom