• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact IV - ANTi/ADHD/Vinnie/Nairo/Fatal MANY MORE - Clash Stream!

Jrugs

Smash Ace
And I think Texas probably still thinks Im trolling them, However some Houston Players might be down.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
And I think Texas probably still thinks Im trolling them, However some Houston Players might be down.
texas is just scared to lose to NY/NJ after they lost to Freelorida. just kidding. I wonder which houston players are interested in coming?

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Anti is to awesome, No wonder why 500 people always say. "ill come if Anti comes"

BAN META KNIGHT AT THIS TOURNAMENT FOR SRS

And Fatal let's go.

If you ban MK, Dill & the 3000 people may come and I feel like using Snake in tournament alot more now so everyone has fun :D

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
For this event, I will have a row of TVs set up with "Upload to YouTube" forms. Each of the Wii's that will be available for this will be labeled with a number (most probably Stations 1-4).

The form will ask:
Station #, Names of Players, Characters players used, Stages used.

And as the week after Impact IV continues, myself and my crew will be uploading the matches saved on the Wii's. This is for people who want their matches visible online that don't get to be on the stream.
Each of these stations will be reserved for players doing these specific matches (IN THIS ORDER!!):
1. Tournament Matches
2. Money Matches (the amount of money for the match doesn't need to be stated if the players do not wish for it to be listed online.)
3. Call out matches

(I will not upload any friendly matches! I'm sorry, uploading these matches takes alot of time, time I really don't have.)

These matches will be saved on the Tell All Your Friends! YouTube account (www.youtube.com/TAYFLIcrew). Any questions, feel free to PM here on SWF!

STAY FREE MY FRIENDS!

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I'll probably bring my full setup. Hopefully, you guys don't fill up early like u did last time i brought it... :-|

I'm voting for Apex ruleset MK banned. What's the Impact ruleset again? :/

Also, you guys should definitely do Project M as a side event. That would bring so much hype!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I'll probably bring my full setup. Hopefully, you guys don't fill up early like u did last time i brought it... :-|

I'm voting for Apex ruleset MK banned. What's the Impact ruleset again? :/

Also, you guys should definitely do Project M as a side event. That would bring so much hype!
We're not sharing the venue with TCC anymore so we will have more space for setups, although we had plenty before (15). And Impact Ruleset is on the first reply of this thread. That one only has like 3 votes though so no point in picking it lol.

Actually it's past Saturday so voting is over.

Apex Rules (Stays as is) - 10
Impact Ruleset - 4
Apex Ruleset (MK Banned) - 17

This will be MK banned. WHAT A SURPRISE.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
^Good for new players who wanna show their friends their replays lol. Good idea :3
This isn't just for new players man. This is everyone and anyone who wants their match recorded and seen by anyone. And I will be enforcing these set ups throughout the day that they are reserved for recording matches!!

We're not sharing the venue with TCC anymore so we will have more space for setups, although we had plenty before (15). And Impact Ruleset is on the first reply of this thread. That one only has like 3 votes though so no point in picking it lol.

Actually it's past Saturday so voting is over.

Apex Rules (Stays as is) - 10
Impact Ruleset - 4
Apex Ruleset (MK Banned) - 17

This will be MK banned. WHAT A SURPRISE.
Oh man, I can get beat by Ike again! lol It's surprising that even Anti wants an MK ban! Which I feel actually says alot about that character if one of our top MK mains in North America calls for a MK banned tourney. "C'est la vie"

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
For this event, I will have a row of TVs set up with "Upload to YouTube" forms. Each of the Wii's that will be available for this will be labeled with a number (most probably Stations 1-4).

The form will ask:
Station #, Names of Players, Characters players used, Stages used.

And as the week after Impact IV continues, myself and my crew will be uploading the matches saved on the Wii's. This is for people who want their matches visible online that don't get to be on the stream.
Each of these stations will be reserved for players doing these specific matches (IN THIS ORDER!!):
1. Tournament Matches
2. Money Matches (the amount of money for the match doesn't need to be stated if the players do not wish for it to be listed online.)
3. Call out matches

(I will not upload any friendly matches! I'm sorry, uploading these matches takes alot of time, time I really don't have.)

These matches will be saved on the Tell All Your Friends! YouTube account (www.youtube.com/TAYFLIcrew). Any questions, feel free to PM here on SWF!

STAY FREE MY FRIENDS!
You're the man!

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Killsage! Get some Japanese style friendlies at the event??

EDIT: PAGE 5 HYPE

Post this all over the place!!

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
K so who wants more money? ;o
If this gets over 45 were getting a 50$ pot bonus
If this gets over 50 were getting a 100$ pot bonus
If there's even more than that I will add some money I make off of this if I do.

GET HYPED.

:phone:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Remember there's a possible pot bonus!
Over 45 people = 50$ pot bonus
Over 50 people = 100$ pot bonus

If theres a lot more i may add some myself if I make money.

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Just a reminder to everyone about the "Recording Stations"

The set ups will be strictly enforced! Friendlies will be allowed to be played on these set ups, but they will have the lowest priority out of all other matches once the Tournament starts. And this ish is in 2 days....HYPE THIS NY/NJ/NE!!!!

And I just noticed this...under people to expect. X-0 and DoomMachine are the same person LMAO

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Wow, I see Just the slightest bit of smack talk gets you upset. It was sarcasm, ask anyone who's met me and they'll tell you I'm one of the kindest people you will meet in this community. Also, I'm pretty sure KT saw that it was sarcasm. Looks like I'm not welcome in these threads :/

EDIT: Also I'm pretty sure I can compete with some of the upper level NY/NJ players.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Ikr, normally I stream monster all of the clash tournaments but I have a tourney this day :(. ADHD is supposed to make his return too, something I've been waiting for. In any case, good luck to everyone going.

Top Bottom