• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact IV - ANTi/ADHD/Vinnie/Nairo/Fatal MANY MORE - Clash Stream!

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Ikr, normally I stream monster all of the clash tournaments but I have a tourney this day :(. ADHD is supposed to make his return too, something I've been waiting for. In any case, good luck to everyone going.

:phone:
you should come to impact to get ADHD's autograph. :p

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I see Just the slightest bit of smack talk gets you upset. It was sarcasm, ask anyone who's met me and they'll tell you I'm one of the kindest people you will meet in this community. Also, I'm pretty sure KT saw that it was sarcasm. Looks like I'm not welcome in these threads :/

EDIT: Also I'm pretty sure I can compete with some of the upper level NY/NJ players.
:phone:
I know Raptor has a hard time seeing emoticons on his phone for this page, so I'm assuming that you didn't see the Shellder sticking its tongue out and the troll face. So I'm not the one taking things incorrectly dude. lol, can't a guy just troll??

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I know Raptor has a hard time seeing emoticons on his phone for this page, so I'm assuming that you didn't see the Shellder sticking its tongue out and the troll face. So I'm not the one taking things incorrectly dude. lol, can't a guy just troll??
O, you right. Ignore my post and accept my apologies :). Troll away ;)

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
O, you right. Ignore my post and accept my apologies :). Troll away ;)
I accept broseiden! And thats all I do, Hustle and Troll!

Edit: And this will be Vinnie's first tournament in the USA after his adventures in Japan! That alone is HYPE

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Oh I thought Vinnie would take a breather or something from tournies after flying overseas. Another stacked NJ tourney and another hype stream.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Please tell me this'll have at least ONE UMvC3 setup.
I can't really play Smash on it's own anymore.
Considering going to this.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Just got to Baltimore and only have like 100$. I would drive to this, but NY is pretty expensive, Ill def make the next tourney yall have.

Luigi player

Smash Master
1./2 Anti
1./2 Dabuz
3. Vinnie

Before GFs they got kicked out of the venue so dunno if they played it out...

Dunno about the rest. I know ADHD beat Salem and Vinnie beat Fatal (in winners at least)... would also like to know more. :|

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
1./2 Anti
1./2 Dabuz
3. Vinnie

Before GFs they got kicked out of the venue so dunno if they played it out...

Dunno about the rest. I know ADHD beat Salem and Vinnie beat Fatal (in winners at least)... would also like to know more. :|
ty for your knowledge(:

Top Bottom